Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing (19593 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by ChristStriker(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by menstrualpad: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
WE SHOULD GO A STEP FURTHER TO RECRUIT ABLE BODIED YOUTHS INTO CATTLE REARING AND EQUIP THEM ACCORDINGLY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by chinchum(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
lalasticlala , dont you think this thread deserves to grace front page. If not, what do i know?

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by chinchum(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
double post
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by FlyoruB: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by meccuno: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
chinchum:
I believe natives of lands should form vigilante groups, the fulanis have met their waterloo several times in oyo state.
that was before buhari became president.......hope you observed what happened in mile 12......before you retaliate, the soldiers are sent to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Beremx(f): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Ugwuanyi the weeping governor who says his people should fast and pray should take a clue from Ajimobi. In fact all southeast governors must speak up especially Rochas.

nice one Ajimobi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by ChristStriker(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Beremx:
Ugwuanyi the weeping governor who says his people should fast and pray should take a clue from Ajimobi. In fact all southeast governors must speak up especially Rochas.

nice one Ajimobi

God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by ChristStriker(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
olapluto:
Oke-Ogun area is very tense now. On every radio station, it is Fulani this, Fulani that! I just hope the security operatives in Oke Ogun are capable of handling the looming show down.

The governor has to call the IGP and the president. I am very worried by the drums of war being beat by the locals. Who approved AK47 as standard herdsmen stick?

Nobody has been able to answer this question.

If a southerner is seen with even a locally made pistol then kirikiri all the way but fulanis move around with military grade riffles-AK47s.

Just imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by prodigy97(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2016
they should go back to futa jalon if they want free land after all that is their source

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Firgemachar: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2016
God bless Governor Abiola Ajimobi.

The only SW governor I am afraid may compromise is Igbinkunle Amosun of Ogun state. Something tells me he will do anything to maintain his close relationship with PMB. But I doubt Obasanjo and other prominent Ogun indigenes will allow him.

No to grazing land for Fulani herdsmen anywhere in the SW!

In fact, Audu Ogbeh must give us the names of the 12 governors who have shown interest in the grazing reserve bulllshhiiiit so that we can know the traitors among us like joborskills

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Clerverley2(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Our Igbo governors are the real cowards.

15 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by olapluto(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

Nobody has been able to answer this question.

If a southerner is seen with even a locally made pistol then kirikiri all the way but fulanis move around with military grade riffles-AK47s.

Just imagine.
That is the scary thing. I grew up admiring the Fulani control of the cow. They have this 'sanda' stick with which they control hundreds of cows. Unfortunately, it has all changed now. The herdsmen 'open carry' AK47 while patrolling towns and villages with their cows.
Logic tells me that AK47 cannot control cows, it can only kill cows! So if these herdsmen are carrying AK47 and not interested in killing the cows, then they want to kill humans.

If Fulani patrol my village with sanda stick, I will gladly welcome him and give him water. With an AK47, I will either run away, call the army or even leave the whole vicinity. Equality is broken when one carries AK47 and the others have cutlass.
In Oke Ogun, the locals are now using a poisonous spray on their farms. Any cow that eats it dies. Now if a politician arms the farmers with AK47, then the battle becomes fair. Until then, rifles should be withdrawn from the herdsmen. They will behave themselves if they dont have a gun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by TheFreeOne: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Mimiko , Ajimobi and Afenifere have spoken and I concur 100% with their positions.

I hope other governors in the south will do same.

Giving lands to Fulani herdsmen is same as inviting future subjugation/killings of our people.

Let's all say NO to grazing bill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by ChristStriker(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Our Igbo governors are the real cowards.

I agree.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
The governors should stop behaving like cowards in the face of a wicked central government. Rise and protect ur masses..

Governors forum, where art thou ? If it were to fight GEJ over sharing of excess crude proceeds, you guys will flex muscle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by SleekAboki: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2016
buhari and his fulani militias would come and take it by force.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by SleekAboki: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

God bless you!
God bless her x2.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by macolino(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Rochas will be the first governor to give land..foolish man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by piagetskinner(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
These herdsmen should be labeled as terrorists... They should remain in the up north where they belong.....after all, they were the ones that destroyed their region....now they want to bring their bad luck down south....

Impossicant!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2016
if they reach Saki, they wan die be that o
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by kizaronto: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
I really love this. Other Southern Governors must follow suit because ceding any portion of our land to the fulanis today,means incubating terrorists that will destroy us tomorrow.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by aventura: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Igbo governors are fvcking pvssy

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by oduastates: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
The ecosystem cannot sustain the number of cattle in Nigeria.
Countries like Russia, USA,Australia, Brazil,Chile,Argentina have huge landmass especially when their population is factored to sustain the cattle.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Stanbeto: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Oga you are Correct, Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Ojiofor: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Cows and terrorist will not be allowed to occupy people's land,say it loud to the terrorist leader of FOOLANIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Baroba(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
This is the sort of rhetoric that should be coming from beleaguered Enugu state weeping governor Ugwuanyi, not calling for useless fasting and prayers when your subjects are been slaughtered.. Way to go governor Ajomobi.. True leaders show strength and resolve in adversity not giving your enemies more ammunition to harm you..

If you want land, pay for it!!..

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by BioXtraOrganics: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
To think that northern Nigeria is about three times the size of of southern Nigeria. Imagine any tribe from the south attempting to claim land in any part of the North for whatsoever reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by kechywillz(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Ugwuanyi ban from grazing in Enugu state immediately

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by ogene007: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
chinchum:
I believe natives of lands should form vigilante groups, the fulanis have met their waterloo several times in oyo state.
This is a wake-up call for all the farming communities to form local vigilantes just like you have the civilain JTF in the NE battling BH. These local vigilantes should be coordinated by the various state governments with a clear mandate to protect their lives and property against Fulani militia who are obviously receiving logistics support from the already compromised DSS and other security agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by kechywillz(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Ugwuanyi ban fulani from grazing in Enugu state immediately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns For PDP In Ikere Ekiti(video) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive In Niger State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / BVAS Rejects Voter With Disfigured Face In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.