Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing (19603 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Safemode(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

I like this...highly impressed.

Oyo and Ondo have spoken. Hopefully, the rest of the Yoruba states would sing the same chorus.

And the next step would be to ban nomadic farming all over SW. If those savages stuck in the medieval ages can't embrace modern farming...they should stick to their region.

This message was sponsored by Messr Putin. grin

And 2nded by Bashorun Okikioluwa1 of Nairaland.
Balogun gbogbo Egba & the Western Garrisons.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Opharhe: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
Not one inch of Southern soil and lands should be ceded, appropriated or leased for whatever purpose to Northern Islamic terrorists herdsmen. We southerners must hold firm on this position. None of our lands are available, period - no deliberations, no consultations, no debate! The federal officials championing such a reckless, senseless, and evil bill should take that useless bill and shove it down their STD-infested rectum. If the Federal government cares so much about grazing for cattles than protecting the lives and property of its citizens, then I think they should create grazing fields in the National Assembly, House of Representatives and in Aso Rock villa. APC is playing with fire! I voted for Buhari wholeheartedly, and honestly he's done a fine job so far except in this case of fulani herdsmen terrorists militias running a carnage rampage unchallenged across the country. If the APC-led federal government don't wake up to their statutory responsibilities, this single case of fulani herdsmen terrorism alone will guarantee they lose federal power in 2019! It took 16years to get it and if APC wants to throw it away after 4years, then so be it! I stand with Southern Nigeria, I stand with Yorubas, ibos, Ijaws, and every other southern tribe. The life of one man is incomparably more important and valuable than a zillion cattle. Maybe it's time we southerners develop our agriculture to meet our consumption demands, then we can cripple the economy of the North. I said it, and i'll say it again, such atrocious barbarism from Northern Islamic Hausas/fulanis savages will ignite crazy ideas in the south, crazy ideas that our ancestors were too dull to conceive, like Conquering the North angry. We have the intelligence, resources and manpower to make it happen. The only thing we lack in the south is unity, and ironically unity is the only major thing the North has going for them but it has always been sufficient to defeat us in the south because of our disunity.
You're so on point. I go with you %100.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by swezenberg(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=14pt]We now know who the real cowards are. Their governors are scared of banning it. It is not about chest beating and forming commando on nairaland. Action is what brings out the courage in you. Kudos to Ondo and Oyo state Governors. Like Oyo people will say "Akson n be" which translates to "they've got action"[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by domnwan(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Land for grazing, when some people need land for planting of crops..... how many Nigerians eat their food with meat,why will Buhari be jeopardising the little peace that is being enjoyed in this country, if the grazing bill is passed,the battle line will be clearly drawn with a permanent marker.The herdsmen will always trespass the portion allocated to them,if I even give a second thought to the bill,what will happen to the women who they will rape and kill......Nigerians say No to the grazing bill.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Splinz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
For once, someone in this country has spoken real sense & I give it to him. Your excellency, I salute your sense of reasoning and courage.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by TheSunSon: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
irunooboo:
I pray all SW governors ban these normads before they invade our communities unlike the Southeast governors who are declaring fasting and prayers after suffering massive attacks. talk about cowardice the trade mark of easterners cheesy
If you called our governors cowards I will have no problem,but for generalising,you are a fat dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
The solution to this is simple.

Simply stop buying Fulani cows and buy from ranchers who graze on their own land.

Let the market decide.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by bezimo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hope those Useless SS/SE Governors would take note and are learning how to respond with No, not in our land.

But I fear the Enugu Governor may betray them because he is afraid of those herdsmen.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by dozai: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Now I am ashamed of d SE governors. so so ashamed.
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Okeycima: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Beremx:
I am no mouthpiece of Rochas. I don't know him personally and i am not paid to support him. my support for him is because of his philanthropy.

hope you get it now?
But the way u sounded B4 the elections is like u can die for him,well since u don't know him personally but because of philanthropic nature,is good to know the real basis of ur support
Re: Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing by Truthisit: 2:50pm On May 05, 2016
Neither will you be alive to witness it. But am sure the cattles will come back to their home states of sokoto, zamfara, Kano, Katsina, Bauch and Adamawa one day! No matter how far, it will happen!
SleekAboki:

That's if you be alive to lunch a counter attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office / Bill Reducing Cost Of Burial In Anambra Passed By House Of Assembly / FG Begins Animal Census And Identification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.