Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result (835 Views)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by trigar12(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
When will the naira to yuan deal start yielding result. Phone prices are still up. For importers here, have you been able to buy products with the naira at the rate of 30yuan to naira. Pls I need answers
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by Fmartin(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
When you correct your heading.
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2016
NGN1 to 30RMB has no much difference like NGN1 to 200USD... bcoz everything is sold with international currency and the naira value affect is affected by it international value.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by trigar12(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Lucwaizy:
NGN1 to 30RMB has no much difference like NGN1 to 200USD... bcoz everything is sold with international currency and the naira value affect is affected by it international value.

But I read online that yuan to naira conversion is now possible. It should have an effect on products from china, I think
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
The F.G has come out to deny the currency swap. Just continue to do your business and hope for the best.
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2016
till thy kingdom com!

who yuan epp?
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by otitokoroleti: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2016
trigar12:
When will the naira to yuan deal start yielding result. Phone prices are still up. For importers here, have you been able to buy products with the naira at the rate of 30yuan to naira. Pls I need answers
just wait till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: When Will The Naira To Yuan Start Yielding result by purplecircle: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
You can actually buy items and pay with the yen if you have paypal. As for yen to naira please check the do it yourself importation guide for help.

(1) (Reply)

@############### / Business Opportunities Amid Nigeria Economic Crisis / Uk Pool Week 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.