Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? (58234 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by bedspread: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
OCCULTIC SHOW! LUBBISH

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Malawian(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
tobimillar:
I was going through the pictures of senators at aso rock and I saw this picture.. why can't they shake hands like pastor Osinbajo or like buhari?
that is eiye handshake, or closer to that sha. usually, they claw that finger into your skin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by bedspread: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Mason is a genuine organisation and there is nothing spiritual about it.... A little research won't hurt

I intend to join when am ready
U intend to JOIN! Ok! But know one thing. YOU ALSO BOOK A FLAT IN HELL FIRE

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by obinnashady(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:
That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling this bloody lobbers?
nyben sighted
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:

You won't see anything..blind Bartholomew
thank you Judas Iscarot
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by bash4us(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Aviero:
Chai Who told you they suck blood? Lol

Camera caught what? It's not like it's something that people don't know. Those men aren't ordinary. Ordinary people do not run a country.

Jus on point!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Master Moson Milking millie angry grin grin grin

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by reflx(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
i see i see.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by austinfab14(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
His a fellow....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by basadenet: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nothing..Nothing....Nothing...can you please tell what is wrong with the handshake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
You,yourself can't you see it's a claw-
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by babyfaceafrica: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:

Pmb no follow...hausa no Sabi game
game differnet from game guy...hausa sef get game wey tight,you think say na ordinariry eye all. Those abacha,ibb and pmb dey take dey rule?..they dere dey say dem no sabi......
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
Bleep hell mehn
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Baronadj: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
You should.

mrvitalis:
Mason is a genuine organisation and there is nothing spiritual about it.... A little research won't hurt

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Baronadj: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
They both are not Masons.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by freshawag: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Free masons..that's the way they shake hands
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by northvietnam(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
macolino:
Apache tigers..22

Please take down your post
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
bedspread:
Y?? So if I join rotaract I will also go to hell??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by aliscomonaj: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
METSYS SROTANES, T'NOD AKSA WOH
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by dxdiag(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Brotherhoods exchange

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by jerusalem101: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:
That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling this bloody lobbers?

Na wa oh, must u T.C

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by gykes(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by gykes(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Abagworo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
tobimillar:
I was going through the pictures of senators at aso rock and I saw this picture.. why can't they shake hands like pastor Osinbajo or like buhari?

He's busy shaking cult hands they are killing his people in Enugu State.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by saintdennis(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only when they lift boths hands up can u decode which team em dey play 4.

Anyway like Arab used to say...if they don't play with CR7 then they got no level
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by MENTORCH(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Different types of Masonic handshakes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by captianfreeman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who their hand shake epp?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Sayelabola(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:
You won't see anything..blind Bartholomew
Lol,.blind Bartholomew indeed. grin grin
I guessed he isn't exposed to what is happening in the other world.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Pidggin(f): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:

Yeah. Just like Beta sigma. I wish women are allowed into it.

See ambition grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Sunexy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Piro, I don catch u
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by shevon: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since this is the first I'm seeing them shake, it is very difficult to know if it's ordinary or cult related.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by numen(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Masonic Handshake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.