Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? (58227 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by cirmuell(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
mumu freemasons mtcheew undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by edisen: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmmm......real handshake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by ibukun147(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nothing...

Tho e wan look like Apache's/NBM handshake...
...Wetin dey xup,barunda
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by MirabelArode(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are men of the square and compass.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Aladex1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:
That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling this bloody lobbers?
u just act like one sir.. hilober na in u be

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by dutchie101: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:

wey dem ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by naijaboylive(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:
grin grin

Sunday school teacher, all na d same
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by mikolo80: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
tobimillar:

And NA these men dey decide the future of this country
have you given them reason not to
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by hydrazone: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by mrvitalis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sunexy:

Piro, I don catch u
grin
Lol.. .. .. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by dwilliams: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Mason is a genuine organisation and there is nothing spiritual about it.... A little research won't hurt

I intend to join when am ready
greetings from d well known points of our sacred triangle
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by mrvitalis(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
dwilliams:

greetings from d well known points of our sacred triangle
greetings to u future brother
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Moheat:
That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling these bloody lobbers?
Modified:
There's nothing wrong with the handshake. SDs don't hide and if you happen to be one please be proud. It's a registered body and as such nothing is secret about it.

Registered body yet you are coding and decoding. Well to each his own. Typical mentality.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by aroseed(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Real Grip of a "master mason"
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by guiddoti: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2016
emekakelvin:

..... I have only heard of blind bartimus
grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by guiddoti: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Mason/ Knight Templers.
really? Seems many ogbobia here. ok make una start na logo naw.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by guiddoti: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Ivegotsolutions:
Master Moson Milking millie angry grin grin grin
huh herdman sucking
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 28, 2016
wallex1983:
They are just shaking

Is that just a shake ?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Eluwilussit(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Moheat post=45083991]That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling these bloody lobbers?
Modified:
There's nothing wrong with the handshake. SDs don't hide and if you happen to be one please be proud. It's a registered body and as such nothing is

It is just handshake. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by INDIANLABIA(m): 5:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Na so we dey shake hands for my village, no be every matter you go leave for Mathias abeg.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by parisbluefox: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2016
GP guild you wink

quote author=Moheat post=45083991]That's called "Clocking" oh why am I even telling these bloody lobbers?
Modified:
There's nothing wrong with the handshake. SDs don't hide and if you happen to be one please be proud. It's a registered body and as such nothing is secret about it.[/quote]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2016
guiddoti:
I just dey laugh, is it until you join before you know about them.
I read a lot and have read about different Secret societies in the world.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Y?? So if I join rotaract I will also go to hell??
Rotaract, Rotary and Interact are all subsidiaries of Freemasonry.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by dwilliams: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
greetings to u future brother
yeah my broda from khm
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Boboye4slim:
Who is a member of the Mason cult here
proud one
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Boboye4slim(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2016
aliyuabbaashiru:
proud one
I know you know that I can't just believe you like that right
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
Boboye4slim:
I know you know that I can't just believe you like that right
your loss....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Masons? I want to be a Mason then.
I think we have that in common, I also want to become one. please should incase you get a link someday, any day, contact me please and if I get it, I'll contact you too. that's if you are serious about it.....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
guiddoti:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.