Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) (2192 Views)

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by akubudejud(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2016
A Korean Schuyler Bailar who was born a woman but has since removed her boobs and has transitioned to a man.
He (She) was on Ellen DeGeneres show this week to talk about his experience. He also shares photos of procedures he goes through in his journey to be a man on his IG page...Life indeed!!! shocked

Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by juniorportland(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2016
I think the world shld just end.....

did God make a mistake creating her as a lady?...

1 Like

Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by queenoflafia(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Happy birthday dude grin
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by Project400: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by akubudejud(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2016
..The truth is that she is a woman ,Only living in a false life, her natural make-up is Female (her whole life is falsehood and deceit) ..SIMPLE!!
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by donmoz(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2016
juniorportland:
I think the world shld just end.....

did God make a mistake creating her as a lady?...

Make e no end first ooo I never marry I wanna kwn how it feels like to have a wife ooo

1 Like

Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by dammytosh: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Just when I want to start hating Lesbianso, I created an exception for Ellen.

I love Ellen to stupor cheesy

A lady with a very good heart.
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by mercenary: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Dem give am prick as part of the transition?... Just asking sha
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by osesology(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2016
I believe we now have aliens living amongst us
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by debque(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
blood of obadiah.....nao I believe d world is coming to an end

Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
wow.. i can't wait to ditch my vaseline for this one.
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where is the Dick ?

Nonsense !
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by marlvis(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
she looks good..
Re: Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) by marlvis(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
she looks good..in her new self ..

(1) (Reply)

Things Ladies Realy Want In Sex / Tell Us How You Feel / 18+ Guys Which One Is Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.