Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Post Your SEO/PPC Problems - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your SEO/PPC Problems (381 Views)

Things To Consider When Choosing Keywords For Your SEO Plan / Multiple content keywords to boost your SEO with yoast premium for just a token / I Will Give You 40 High Pr Including 20 .edu & .gov Backlinks -to Boost Your Seo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your SEO/PPC Problems by Jeffflo: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Good afternoon bloggers, ecommerce people, forum
webmasters, my name is Jefferson Ighalo an SEO and PPC expert.

I'd like to help you rank your websites very high on google
and bing with SEO and PPC through great articles filled with
tips, tools et al. Sounds cool yea? But you need to help me
help you. What do you want to hear about? What topics and
issues do you have with your sites. Pass them on and let's
make articles of them.

Blessings.

P.S. Free and actionable SEO audits as well as guaranteed page 1 postioning through PPC for as many as are interested.
Re: Post Your SEO/PPC Problems by admindim: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
i WANT TO REBUILD MY WEBSITE DO U OFFER SUCH SERVICE
Re: Post Your SEO/PPC Problems by Jeffflo: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
admindim:
i WANT TO REBUILD MY WEBSITE DO U OFFER SUCH SERVICE

My man, i most definitely do.

Shoot me a mail through jefferie [dot] halo [at] gmail [dot] com to schedule a consultation. Thank you.

Jefferson Ighalo
Metalloid Digital Marketing

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Admins Block Users Any How? / Tired Of Being Rejected By Google Adsense, See Alternative Here / How To Secure Your Website From Attacks Using The .htaccess File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.