Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Abia NYSC Batch A 2016 #campabia - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia NYSC Batch A 2016 #campabia (588 Views)

Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father / NYSC Batch “A” 2016 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / Latest News From Nysc For Batch A 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Abia NYSC Batch A 2016 #campabia by Theswdmanjohn(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
The camp opens today and all the officials are waiting to receive you....
I will be here to answer all you questions and enquiries about how to locate your way and in case you are stranded, you can reach me on 08135167437...looking forward to receiving you in camp.

I will also create a group for Camp Abia A16.

Hope you have your white shoe, shorts and round neck?
Hope you haved your provisions intact (including garri) because you might need it
Don't forget your ATM
Don't forget your pull over as there will be cold in camp
Don't forget your food flask, cup and spoon
Don't bring your laptop but if you want to do I can help you keep it till you are through in camp.

Waiting to receive you all and wish you safe journey.

From anywhere you are you can call me and I will be happy to assist you.
#CampAbia

Re: Abia NYSC Batch A 2016 #campabia by yokiti: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016

(1)

Oya, Katsina Batch A'16 Stream 2 Corps Members, where una dey? / Prospective Corps Members Protest Indefinite Postponement Of NYSC Orientation / NYSC:Orientation Camp, The A To Z For All Prospective Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.