Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On (831 Views)

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by Pontaboki: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
By Benson Jackson

There was a call made by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to the president, he was put on hold for over an hour 15 minutes.

This call was made in the presence of  13 men and 4 women, the president aide told the Governor that the president will get back to him. The president through his aide  after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.

My relative was among the people who witness this call. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was referred to the presidency again.

This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

Within an hour,  the commissioner and GOC who referred the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation.  The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.

I want to use this medium to apologise to the Governor of Enugu state, but I would like him to demand probe/investigation on this massacre. I will know he has learnt his lessons, if not he is still a cretin we will have for only four years.

We need to know why police commissioner  and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know –  why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?.

My governor, I am just apologising because l taught you did nothing at all, but as a man ” what was your PLAN B?, if presidency fail to help. You would have use the media which is FREE.

Abled men and women would have prepared to help and protect their people.

Orji Uzo Kalu,  used media to avert this type of unnecessarily deaths in Okigwe during his tenure. He called
his media team and went on air. His face off with Obasanjo made him bypass OBJ and went on air. Abians were  forced to prepare and fulani men went back home.

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Buhari is a jihadist he has agenda. Don’t wait for police and military use media which is FREE.

Put the call before public media , have it taped and watched and monitored all over the world  and Uzouwani citizens would’ve  rushed  back home in their millions to protect their relatives. The world will see how a tyrant value lives of his people.

By now people will be calling for GOC and commissioner heads and ofcourse the world would have had evidence that we have  Islamic lunatic as a president.

As an incompetent governor you are,  you don’t have PLAN B which is free.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by TippyTop(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2016
He was put on hold till his band of terrorists completed their mission.
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by boujaye: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Pontaboki:
By Benson Jackson

There was a call made by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to the president, he was put on hold for over an hour 15 minutes.

This call was made in the presence of  13 men and 4 women, the president aide told the Governor that the president will get back to him. The president through his aide  after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.

My relative was among the people who witness this call. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was referred to the presidency again.

This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

Within an hour,  the commissioner and GOC who referred the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation.  The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.

I want to use this medium to apologise to the Governor of Enugu state, but I would like him to demand probe/investigation on this massacre. I will know he has learnt his lessons, if not he is still a cretin we will have for only four years.

We need to know why police commissioner  and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know –  why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?.

My governor, I am just apologising because l taught you did nothing at all, but as a man ” what was your PLAN B?, if presidency fail to help. You would have use the media which is FREE.

Orji Uzo Kalu,  used media to avert this type of unnecessarily deaths in Okigwe during his tenure. He called
his media team and went on air. His face off with Obasanjo made him bypass OBJ and went on air. Abians were  forced to prepare and fulani men went back home.

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Buhari is a jihadist he has agenda. Don’t wait for police and military use media which is FREE.

Put the call before public media , have it taped and watched and monitored all over the world  and Uzouwani citizens would’ve  rushed  back home in their millions to protect their relatives. The world will see how a tyrant value lives of his people.

By now people will be calling for GOC and commissioner heads and ofcourse the world would have had evidence that we have  Islamic lunatic as a president.

is buck passing the solution? you heard about the planned attack, what was your contribution to avert it?
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by nnachukz(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Pontaboki:
By Benson Jackson

By now people will be calling for GOC and commissioner heads and of course the world would have had evidence that we have  Islamic lunatic as a I saw this on Facebook.... I cant verify. So judge for yourselves
3. This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president aid (aide)told the Governor that the president will get back to him.
4.The president through his aid(aide) after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.
5. "...Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was refereed to the presidency again.
6. This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.
7. Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC who refereed the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.
We need to know why police commissioner and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know - why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.

I saw this as well and I have been thinking who is actually behind all this evil.
I saw this on Facebook.... I cant verify. So judge for yourselves
3. This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president aid (aide)told the Governor that the president will get back to him.
4.The president through his aid(aide) after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.
5. "...Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was refereed to the presidency again.
6. This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.
7. Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC who refereed the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.
We need to know why police commissioner and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know - why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by MirabelArode(f): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hope you 'one nigerianists' from SESS are now learning your lesson. Hope you now know that when fulani kill people they are doing so on the orders of the fulani president. Omar Albasshir of sudan had his own supporter of APC killers who killed and raped South sudanese people for years until the south fought back.

Omar Albashir the fugitive is Buhari's best friend in Africa. They are Islamic pseudo-Arab supremacists. If you are a christian and you still support Buhari, you have the blood of Christians/ Southerners on your hands and God has to punish you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by ckmayoca: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
This story is kuku possible that old man na slow poke.
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by SleekAboki: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is the commandant of the fulani militias.
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by jared007: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
The south is too divided to train and finance a network of spys to alert and avert future attacks 4rm fulani conspirators.
Re: Fulani Invasion : Ugwuanyi Called Buhari Before The Killings, But Was Placed On by olafum1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm getting disappointed in PMB by the day..

I'm gonna wash my hands off ever supporting him.

People are dying for crying out loud, why this?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Rocks Guinness Nigeria Plc / Man Caught Stealing Horribly Beaten And Disgraced / PHOTOS: President Buhari Hosted To Lunch By Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.