Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen (835 Views)

We’d Rather Recall Gov. Yahaya Bello Than Dino: Kogi Voters Say In A Mock Recall / 5 Things You Should Never Do/say In Front Of Your African Parents / Isturbing Images Of People Killed By Fulani Hardsmen In Enugu.....graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen by EMMARCHMOVIES(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
If I talk against father ejike mbaka and buhari Some of my friends will say funny things against me and became angry. Now in Enugu state funani hardsmen have killed so many igbo Christian people in father mbaka's state. No police , military and security came for rescue. They told governor that their orders come from Buhari and when governor called Buhari he refuse to pick his calls for two hours. Where is the voice of mbaka and his talk against injustice? Where is mbaka's adoration talk against bad government? Where is Ejike mbaka who use the name of God in vain to support buhari?

Re: What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen by nnachukz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
I saw this on Facebook.... I cant verify. So judge for yourselves
3. This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president aid (aide)told the Governor that the president will get back to him.
4.The president through his aid(aide) after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.
5. "...Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was refereed to the presidency again.
6. This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.
7. Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC who refereed the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.
We need to know why police commissioner and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.
We need to know - why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.
We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
The silence in this issue is what i dont understand. what does it take for a country like Nigeria that have gone for peace keeping in so many countries cant keep their own country safe. Are we waiting for the Americans before we will do something? Whatever involve money is what Nigerians are concern about any other thing is left unattend to. This is a cold war. May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Picture) When Your Pastor Is Playing Bet9ja / Four-year-old Boy Falls 12 Feet Into Zoo Enclosure And Is Grabbed And Dragged. / How To Open A Blank Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.