Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola (28258 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Omonigeriarere: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Foolish Fashola... I couldn't help but laugh while perusing this hilarious statement. Was it not this same scammer who said "A responsible government can provide 24 hours electricity in six months"??. It's now time to provide the aforementioned, and they are giving us excuses rather, All of a sudden, Governance is now rocket science.

And a learned somebody like you expect a solution in power sector which requires gigantic amount even when a budget has not been approved nor implemented?

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
The way forward for Nigeria is for the federal government of Nigeria including the states government in Nigeria to engage foreign expertise in the production of electricity in Nigeria.

Jonathan and Obasanjo sold our defunct NEPA to pdp cronies and this people like the technical expertise to generate power they were given that opportunity based on political gratification.

What stop Nigeria from seeking help from China or South Africa in the area of electricity generation and distribution in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Myself2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
TippyTop:
Here comes the Dishonourable Minister of Darkness.

That's Fahola's appropriate designation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by goldenceo1: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Fashola son I ones met in camp can't survive this trash is father is selling to gullible Nigerians. Formal governor n current minister don't have steady electricity?

APC n lie are like bread n butter.

5 Likes

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Myself2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
TippyTop:

Here comes the Dishonourable Minister of Darkness.

That's Fahola's appropriate designation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Abalado(f): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
SIR. U MEAN YOUR CHILDREN IN ABROAD?.OR THE ONE IN KWARA STATE.
BABAKABIRU301:
BABAKABIRU301:
u mumu o,is fasola frm kwara state?rciv sence...
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by EmekaBlue(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just Negodu....This man thinks we r like d zombies supporting their failure...oh lawd...we r in big trouble in this country...#FailedGovt

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by goldenceo1: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abalado:
[sub][/sub] u mumu o,is fasola frm kwara state?rciv sence...

how does FROM relate to IN, can't sumone from Lagos reside in Kwara.

my dear, take d sense u need it more than d OP u quoted.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by kayfra: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
damocool:

No, GEJ took a step further by engaging these same set of guys to secure the pipe lines but Prof sagay advised the present administration to disengage these guys, that they can't engage thugs to secure the pipe lines and the result is what we're experiencing now.. It's not that bad for people to take him accountable for what he spewed when they were begging for votes, he knew the situation in the power sector before beaten his chest to convinced us that all would be fixed in just 6 months... I think we should less blame GEJ now, all he owes Nigerian now is to return out money, if he stole any...

So you had uninterrupted power supply when GEJ engaged thugs.

Do you have a functioning brain?
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by wacoj(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
If Fashola had succeeded in giving us light in six months as he mentioned in 2014, APC would've made mockery of GEJ like mad.
But based on his statement here, it is very obvious that even if he spends 10 yrs as the minister for power, he can only make wrong
policies.

Imagine it, Immediately he took over as the minister, the first thing he did was to ban importation of 'I pass my neighbor Gen' why?
The next was to increase tariff without power supply . why?

Security wise, we are worse than GEJ's administration
Economy wise, we are missing in the globe, infact we are lost.
Amenities and infrastructure, no even go there, cos we no get budget!
Extorting money from people through stamp duty, we score 100%

WE don't need this CHANGE anymore.... Una don try
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by kristisking(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
This man has no clue of how to revamp the power sector. He couldn't even state clearly how he intends solving the problem. Bunch of clueless set of people.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by choicelynk(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I would have believe Fasola if he's not in government because top profile like himself enjoy paraphernalia of office. With due respect to your person, office and position you lied. You don't feel what we're feeling. Do you queue for fuel, pay electricity bill or pay for any service at home with your personal money? No! Everything is paid for by the government.

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Foolish Fashola... I couldn't help but laugh while perusing this hilarious statement. Was it not this same scammer who said "A responsible government can provide 24 hours electricity in six months"??. It's now time to provide the aforementioned, and they are giving us excuses rather, All of a sudden, Governance is now rocket science.

Since he couldn't provide electricity after 6 months, then he is officially one of the irresponsible ministers in an irresponsible government.

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Deen77: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
That is why I will always respect Tinubu.

Same silly talk from petroleum minister am not a magician now silly talk from Fashola.

This people don't know how to manage human with sweet talk, people are sensitive to information you pass.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by bedspread: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin They just don't know what to say on air, they just go about spewing thrash undecided
PLs receive this Award below

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by basadenet: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let him show Nigerians photos of his children that are suffering from heat. this fashola guy is nothing but a f o o.l

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Emmyddon74: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oga fash..... In everything we are doing.... Their is God oooo.... Fake ass pple

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by collinsVP: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin
TANTUMERGO007:
grin They just don't know what to say on air, they just go about spewing thrash undecided
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by ttteejazz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
"My chldren are also suffering the effect" Biggest lie on earth
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by stevecantrell: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's it Fash, you keep telling us how much money we need for this road and that power plant...now its abt your kids suffering...keep it up, your cup is almost full.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Reference(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
omohayek:
What are all those criticizing Fashola expecting? Do you really imagine that contractual and infrastructural problems of long-standing can be magically resolved by any minister in the space of a few months, especially when the minister doesn't even yet have an augmented budget to work with?

Anybody who expects Nigeria's power situation to drastically improve overnight is living in a dream world. Suppliers are still not free to set their tariffs at true market rates, pipeline vandalism is ongoing and will likely be worsened by Buhari's policies, and there is nothing Fashola can legally do to force the courts to hurry up and decide contractual disputes between fuel suppliers, the discos, the gencos and PHCN. The problem with power in Nigeria has nothing to do with engineering and everything to do with economics/politics.

Hahaha.....na now una know....what else have you guys discovered eh......slow, slow, slow Nigerians...
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by stevecantrell: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

But you all hailed buhari when power supply was optimum in the first three months. Exactly what did buhari do in three months to keep your coke iced at that time?

Buhari was reluctant to appoint ministers, the govt ran smoothly until he did....
He took bad counsel from relations, party members, friends etc and ended up with square pegs in round holes...
Fashola doesn't even share any of Buhari's personal ideology on governance, so I'm wondering what he's doing in his FEC, not to mention the power ministry of all portfolios. Even Tunde Bakare would have made a better power minister at this rate !
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by OmoOlomu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
icedfire:
Which children? The one who have 24hours standby generator or the one's who enjoy 24hours light in US?
in case you don't know fashola children resides here in surulere. amosun street near itolo girls high school and the power situation over there has been worse even when he was a governor. what am trying to say is let's be constructive in our criticism, that is how we can move this country forward
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

1) Even a local government chairman runs his house on 24 hours generator if there's no light all day.. Please keep this lies for your Zombie followers grin grin grin

2) Errors of yesterday? And the blame game continues. A Party with no developmental plans for the country has no option than to feed the gullible with lies. cheesy grin tongue tongue

I Hope Nigerians are enjoying the sweet change they asked for. tongue tongue tongue

We miss you GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Rochas embarassed

You are right, bro. They are just deceiving the masses. But we don't miss GEJ, because if he were to still be in power, things would have got worse than it is now! Buhari may be bad, but he is the only available option for now. GEJ is like jumping from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by OmoOlomu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldenceo1:
The Fashola son I ones met in camp can't survive this trash is father is selling to gullible Nigerians. Formal governor n current minister don't have steady electricity?

APC n lie are like bread n butter.
must you lie?
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by TrumpDonald(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why do these politicians lie shamelessly? Are we fools? just imagine; my children suffer heat rashes. Tell me say gen no dey on 24/7 for ur house. Idiaat
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by onyxo76(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is not true...which minister stays without power supply?
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by crackhouse(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
......make una correct the errors nah. what are u waiting for again? no be una dey power now?
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by joe120120(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
247frolicboss:
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, says his children are also facing the effects of the poor electricity supply presently being experienced in the country. He said they suffer from heat rashes, sweat a lot and also wonder what exactly he, as the minister in charge of power, is doing about the electricity challenge.

Fashola said this while speaking on Channels TV yesterday

"It's a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved. It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can't get fuel, so I can't power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected"he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/poor-electricity-supply-my-children-are.html

noisemaker .he GEJ thief .what should call self .K.A.N.D.A na meat.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Reference(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

And a learned somebody like you expect a solution in power sector which requires gigantic amount even when a budget has not been approved nor implemented?

And why has the budget not been implemented, Jonathan's fault also? It is now you guys understand that there are more problems besetting this country than the ones ordinarily seen. And that this country cannot move forward without restructuring. The rocket science he talked about is theory. What they face now is Nigeria in practice, a system that simply cannot work.
Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by goldenceo1: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
OmoOlomu:
must you lie?

Nope. What's so special about is son that I must lie about? Fashola son was in OGUN state NYSC 2015 Batch B stream 1 camp. the whole news of Fashola son was all over the camp. I confronted him abt been a Fashola son to confirm. FYI he was a partner in crime wen ever we are running away frm parade ground. Does that add fud to my table?

1 Like

Re: Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola by Phrankin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
OmoOlomu:
in case you don't know fashola children resides here in surulere. amosun street near itolo girls high school and the power situation over there has been worse even when he was a governor. what am trying to say is let's be constructive in our criticism, that is how we can move this country forward
In that case, let's give fashola a very big round of applause!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.