Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ (4441 Views)

Galaxy S6 32gb / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB EDGE PLUS+++ Platinum Gold.. / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB White -60k sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Very clean, been in a case from begining, 32gb memory.
Comes with high quality Incipio case, charger,brand new iphone ear piece, car charger and box... Call or whatsapp me 08036368551.. Anywhere in Lagos. Can send you other states through courier too.

Asking 95k

90k without accessories

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
More pix

1 Share

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
VERIZON!! Run from their version of any device except you live abroad
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Kwet: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
@ ibotjaycob.Not True
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
ibotjaycob:
VERIZON!! Run from their version of any device except you live abroad

Some ppl sha.. Because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should Badmouth.. I have sold alot of these devices with no issues. Check my posts.
If you don't know something just ask.
Personally I like to deal in branded phones. That's the only way to be 100% sure you are buying original when you see the phone from afar

4 Likes

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by BedLam: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
jazz04:

Some ppl sha.. Because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should Badmouth.. I have sold alot of these devices with no issues. Check my posts.
Personally I like to deal in branded phones. That's the only way to be 100% sure you are buying original when you see the phone from afar
He isn't lying! They don't work with etisalat. And you just concluded he can't afford it? Your Brain sha.

2 Likes

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
BedLam:
He isn't lying! They don't work with etisalat. And you just concluded he can't afford it? Your Brain sha.

Bring your etisalat sim. How much you go pay if e work?
If you don't know something , there's no harm in asking.

1 Like

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
jazz04:

Every criticism is not 'badmouth' and i also know what I'm saying. I'm not saying no one should buy yours
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
BedLam:

I decided not to address the 'can't afford it ' statement cos that's the typical answer they give when you criticise a product.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
And its not just VERIZON, 99% of branded phones won't work properly in Nigeria. I think you think everyone is st*pid, branded phones are usually phones on contract, hence the brand e.g sprint, verizon, t.mobile. 99% of them won't work properly without the branded sims.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by lordnammy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
@ibotjaycob It is a fat lie my first bb is of that brand my S5 is of same brand
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
ibotjaycob:
And its not just VERIZON, 99% of branded phones won't work properly in Nigeria. I think you think everyone is st*pid, branded phones are usually phones on contract, hence the brand e.g sprint, verizon, t.mobile. 99% of them won't work properly without the branded sims.

Your knowledge is too small for my liking... Please upgrade your knowledge about that ASAP.

Branded phones are the BEST phones you can buy and you should buy if you know your way out. FYI, I ship branded phones with BAD ESN (very cheap) on eBay and I get the ESN cleared and unlocked here in Nigeria (for a token) to unlock the full potential of the Phone. That way, it works PERFECT!, I mean PERFECT!!!... You only have to be careful with carriers like MetroPCs, US Cellular, C-spire and Tel Alaska to mention a few. Those branded phones are the SUREST way to get your 4G LTE etc and also run away from CDMA carriers too cuz they are 50-50 chance.

**When I'm sure you've read this, I will remove the comment cuz it's a BIG secret I shouldn't share here... Some Mobile phones seller on NL will hate me for this.

Take the Note 4 N910H (Asia-Pacific version) as a case study, it doesn't have 4G LTE (It has been locked permanently by Samsung), you can only enable the 4G LTE if you're a good App developer or mobile geek by using customs roms of N910C version and removing the bootloader, which I did on my N910H...Whereas the AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon version of Note 4 automatically gives you 4G LTE when you unlock it properly. Google is Your Friend Bro!!!

4 Likes

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Thebrightest(m): 1:51am On Apr 28, 2016
aywhy93:

Your knowledge is too small for my liking... Please upgrade your knowledge about that ASAP.

Branded phones are the BEST phones you can buy and you should buy if you know your way out. FYI, I ship branded phones with BAD ESN (very cheap) on eBay and I get the ESN cleared and unlocked here in Nigeria (for a token) to unlock the full potential of the Phone. That way, it works PERFECT!, I mean PERFECT!!!... You only have to be careful with carriers like MetroPCs, US Cellular, C-spire and Tel Alaska to mention a few. Those branded phones are the SUREST way to get your 4G LTE etc and also run away from CDMA carriers too cuz they are 50-50 chance.

**When I'm sure you've read this, I will remove the comment cuz it's a BIG secret I shouldn't share here... Some Mobile phones seller on NL will hate me for this.

Take the Note 4 N910H (Asia-Pacific version) as a case study, it doesn't have 4G LTE (It has been locked permanently by Samsung), you can only enable the 4G LTE if you're a good App developer or mobile geek by using customs roms of N910C version and removing the bootloader, which I did on my N910H...Whereas the AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon version of Note 4 automatically gives you 4G LTE when you unlock it properly. Google is Your Friend Bro!!!
Incase you decide to remove the comment. tongue

3 Likes

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2016
aywhy93:

You just said 'branded phones are the best but you have to be careful with some' I REST MY CASE, and you indeed are a smart dude. By the way what you just copied and pasted makes no sense. Google i s your friend.
You can use all available information on Google to try and justify your claims, the truth is the truth.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jesbu(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2016
BedLam:
What do you mean they don't work with etisalat?
I sell phones and I have never seen Verizon phones reject etisalat sim.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jesbu(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2016
BedLam:
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by ozor1: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2016
ignorance!!! branded phones get more support these days. that guy talking should go and seat down, he doesnt know anything
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2016
jesbu:

I swear. I just tire. I no know why the guy click on my ad sef. He surely wants an s6. But he couldn't afford it , next thing for him is to blab rubbish about etisalat. Lol
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Phone is still available jare. I can include a Samsung VR headset with the s6 with additional 10k...
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Kreamie(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2016
This is deep cry....Meanwhile, how I go take get cheap phone chief grin
aywhy93:

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jesbu(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
I buy sprint network phones from United States because is cheap I unlock it my self debrand it by remove sprint bootup logo remove all bloatware and sprint apps.
If you know your way around you can do much more.
I just did it on Samsung galaxy s5 sprint.

1 Like

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
jesbu:
I buy sprint network phones from United States because is cheap I unlock it my self debrand it by remove sprint bootup logo remove all bloatware and sprint apps.

Don't mind those two broke niggas spewing shiit. Instead make dem ask dem dey yarn balls
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kreamie:
This is deep cry....Meanwhile, how I go take get cheap phone chief grin

Depends on your Budget and when you need it sir... Any type of Phone you need is on eBay at cheap price!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thebrightest:

Incase you decide to remove the comment. tongue

Okay, I'll leave it like that... grin
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
ibotjaycob:

You just said 'branded phones are the best but you have to be careful with some' I REST MY CASE, and you indeed are a smart dude. By the way what you just copied and pasted makes no sense. Google i s your friend.
You can use all available information on Google to try and justify your claims, the truth is the truth.

It won't make sense to you, I knew already but I only decided to drop it cuz It'll make sense to some and enlighten them more... Best of Luck!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
ozor1:
ignorance!!! branded phones get more support these days. that guy talking should go and seat down, he doesnt know anything

Haba! shocked ... He sure knows something but what he knows has EXPIRED cheesy , that's my observation!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
jazz04:
Phone is still available jare.
I can include a Samsung VR headset with the s6 with additional 10k...

Good Luck with your Sales, Man !!!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
jesbu:

Yeah, It's about being smart Bro... That's cool. I do that often, I once got a Bad ESN Note 4 [T-mobile]{mint, almost brand new} for $180 from eBay via auction, I unlocked it for around $20 = $200. They sell new Note 4 for around $450 - $500 in the States then. See the profit margin! Not to talk of Konga & Jumia price.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by obosirow: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
jesbu:

How did you unlock the S5?
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Kreamie(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
How can I reach you sir? Whatsapp?
aywhy93:

Depends on your Budget and when you need it sir... Any type of Phone you need is on eBay at cheap price!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by aywhy93(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Kreamie:
How can I reach you sir? Whatsapp?

My WhatsApp is presently unavailable... Email or Phone is cool!
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Available ☺

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Sony Xperia Z5(Premium dual) Still Inside Pack (SOLD) / Brand New Samsung Mini Solar Net Book For Sale @ 45k / 27 KVA Perkins Sound Proof Generator for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.