Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) (35859 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by queenst(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016

Pictured above is one of the victims of the attack carried out by Fulani herdsmen in Nimbo community in Enugu state on Monday April 25th.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/27/photos-of-some-of-the-victims-in-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-enugu/
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by queenst(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just miss chimaroke nnamani, even Sullivan go do something...n no be this yeye cry cry baby Mitchew so disappointed @ my governor

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
If it were to be around 2000/2001 when men still dey Eshoot and IMT, by now heads of all the fulanis wey dey Enugu for don dey roll now... imagine?

27 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
not good
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by edlion57(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
We and this people no b d same. ...u guyz don't like us the igbos and still u dont want us to go. ...
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by shiki(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
queenst:

Pictured above is one of the victims of the attack carried out by Fulani herdsmen in Nimbo community in Enugu state on Monday April 25th.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/27/photos-of-some-of-the-victims-in-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-enugu/

Victims OR victim?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Ugobxt(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
BOO-HARI call ur brothers Fulani to order.

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
APC:Government of the fulani,by the fulani and for the fulani.
posterity shall judge buhari.He should be charged with crimes to humanity by ICC because of his silence and incompetence

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Mzjacy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is just sad, may God take control.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cry cry Governor if it were to be Chimaroke Nnamani Chi boi he will just arm the boiz and give them specific instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by ptolomes: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
I think its high time the presidency takes a stand on his issue, who is arming these farmers? And why do they always attack innocent people ? This is disgusting, annoying and irritating

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by White007(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by nicerichard05: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=18pt]#WhereIsOurPresident[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Equalizer:
If it were to be around 2000/2001 when men still dey Eshoot and IMT, by now heads of all the fulanis wey dey Enugu for don dey roll now... imagine?
but this is not 2000/2001.this is 2016.so kindly proffer a solution instead of chest beating.Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Dapsin2901: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
My igbo brother wake up no give chance to any nonsense me too them come home soon
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Terrorist in power

1 Like

[quote author=Equalizer post=45088277]If it were to be around 2000/2001 when men still dey Eshoot and IMT, by now heads of all the fulanis wey dey Enugu for don dey roll now... imagine?yes o, back in the day When wisemen dey those schools grin
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
queenst:
Omo, these people are heartless
must u be 1st to comment? Greedy OP
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP said "some" and am seeing just one injured person.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chaiii....
Chukwu Okike Abiama within u alone lies the power to make peace.

Lord today I ask of u from a broken heart that u plz return your face to us because from indicatons your back is turned against us because our evils has gone up to you..
Sweet lord pls step Into this case oo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Blood of Dogs and Baboons..

Flowing freely..
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by kumakunta: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
E don do now
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by icedfire(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
tobimillar:
First, the governor of the enugu state, is not only a big fool but he is also a coward. How can a governor recommend praying and fasting as a solution is this 41st century? Fulani herdsmen dey do fasting before them attack?

Secondly, the commissioner of police is a disgrace,how can u say only 5 persons died in this Internet age? Even if you had f9 in mathematics, 30 and 5 are miles apart. And how on earth can the Nigerian police say the attack was Carried out by hoodlums? Don't they even have igbo's in the police and NA anymore? This is a perfect time to renew the call for state police

Thirdly, the community. You guys were smart enough to have Intel on the impending attack. You guy are even smart enough to know that the police wasn't willing to help, but you guy were not smart enough to look for option B. I am so disappointed. At least 10 of the marauders should have been killed.

Lastly, to to the other states in the southeast (aba and onitsha), will u guys keep waiting until they attack your states before you revenge for your brothers? With the way you rant online, I was secretly praying for the fulani herdsmen to make the ultimate mistake and attack a state in South East so tha their final end will come since obviously yoruba's have been termed coward but I was not only surprised, I was also disappointed. Pls it's not too late.. anambra and abia, revenge for your brothers. Don't wait until they attack ihiala and you will say if only they come to onitsha or they attack umuahia and you say if only they come to aba.

In summary there is need for Southern unity against this infidels before they colonize us again

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by banme1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rivers. Akwa ibom foolanis can't try that nonsense.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by allawizzow(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
sometimes ago, i remember how some
people from certain region always
found joy in any news from the
northeast regarding bokoharam attack
on innocent citizens. all this was just to
score cheap point in order to have
reasons to discredit the present
government. you will see them in
celebrating mood as if human lives
means nothing to them without putting
themselves in other’s shoe. even the
recent killing in agatu, we heard them
call the agatus cowards and different
unprintable names with questions like
why did they vote this administration?
so they deserves what they are
experiencing.
now the table has turned around where
the deer chases the dog, and the dog
chases the hunter. the monstrous
.fulani herdsmen has started their
rampage in southeast especially the
recent occurrence in enugu.though this
act is very barbaric where they
slaughter human like goat after raping
their women and then destroy their
properties. only a heartless human
being will derive joy in hearing such
news. my brothers from the region
have started calling for help from left,
right and centre, calling for the unity of
other southern brothers and
government aid. even though we saw
their mood during the mile12 clash
between Hausas and Yoruba traders
where some humorously said it a fight
of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.
my question is how ll you feel now
when others celebrate with your
predicament? should we pray for more
so we can condemn the government?
when fire is razing down your
neighbour’s house, it is your
responsibility to put it off. ifnot your
house ll not be spared and it might be
the next.
www.nairaland.com/3071273/hypocrisy-very-bad-thing-fulani

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by Montaque(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Can we still say that state governors are the chief security officers in their states?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by ganex: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
So heartless indeed.
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
fast and pray!!! no b me talk am o
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by rita25(f): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
BUHARI KEEPING QUITE SINCE 19...KOKORO............CANT CALL HIS KINSMEN TO ORDER
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Happy to see most commentators are sympathetic to the victims, unlike what we get from the tribesmen of the victims on social media when this happens to other people.

I hope the perpetrators, whosoever they are, are apprehended and duly punished.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Equalizer:

Naxo

Nairaland chest beating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Pictures From President Buhari's Visit To Imo State / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 “Genius" $625,000 Grant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.