Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed (641 Views)

Olutoyin Olakunrin Slumps And Dies In Church (First Female Chartered Accountant) / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed by sellers4buyers(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
We are aspiring to start a cooperative society that is people oriented, we need 15 people and have gotten 5 people so far. Below are the benefits of being a member of the cooperative society:
1. Earn residual income as high as N1m monthly.
2. Have access to interest free loan.
3. Have access to buy landed properties and pay through instalments with your residual income.
4. Have access to 70% paid health care bill in any government/registered private hospital in Nigeria. etc

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Be 18yrs + and below 80yrs of age
2. Resides in Lagos and it's environs because of meetings.
3. A Lawyer, Accountant, website designer/programmer you are highly needed in other to reduce our startup costs.
4. Be willing to contribute between 5-10k for the legalization, website building, account opening and other necessary expenses to kick start the cooperative operations.

To join, simply send a mail with subject "pioneer member" to adebayo4ng@gmail.com and I will forward some necessary information to you or through whatsapp 08137803408 so as to add you to the whatsapp group. mobile 08094274698 Adebayo
Re: Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed by fowowe411: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
sellers4buyers:
We are aspiring to start a cooperative society that is people oriented, we need 15 people and have gotten 5 people so far. Below are the benefits of being a member of the cooperative society:
1. Earn residual income as high as N1m monthly.
2. Have access to interest free loan.
3. Have access to buy landed properties and pay through instalments with your residual income.
4. Have access to 70% paid health care bill in any government/registered private hospital in Nigeria. etc

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Be 18yrs + and below 80yrs of age
2. Resides in Lagos and it's environs because of meetings.
3. A Lawyer, Accountant, website designer/programmer you are highly needed in other to reduce our startup costs.
4. Be willing to contribute between 5-10k for the legalization, website building, account opening and other necessary expenses to kick start the cooperative operations.

To join, simply send a mail with subject "pioneer member" to adebayo4ng@gmail.com and I will forward some necessary information to you or through whatsapp 08137803408 so as to add you to the whatsapp group. mobile 08094274698 Adebayo
If you still need people to contribute for legalization then I wonder what sort of company you are developing o
Re: Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed by sellers4buyers(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
We are not building a company but a cooperative society which only me cannot start and we are going to pay the lawyer for his/her legal paper works, it's not free but since he/she will be a member the price will be considerate. That's why we need to contribute money.

2. The web programmer will also be paid too.

3. We will need a moderate/manageable office space to start with as well. These are part of the reasons we are contributing. I believe I have answered your question sir. If you can offer to do the legal work for us free of charge, we will be happy.
Re: Lawyer, Accountant And Website Programmer Needed by sellers4buyers(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2016
To the glory of God we are complete and I believe this has succeed already. We now need people who will like to start as our rep in their various states after we might have commence the cooperative in June. If you are interested kindly get intouch through 08137803408 (whatsapp) 08094274698 (mobile) please you must be someone that has a good time to path with.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Work For Free / Help! I Need To Start This Or I Wont Be Happy. / Can I Still Make It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.