Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday (29331 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Of Ife In Cheerful Mood At 50th Birthday Of Olu Of Ilaro(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
MY PROBLEM IS THE NUMBER OF POWERLESS THINGS THEY BUT THEIR TRUST IN ALL IN THE NAME OF CULTURE AND TRADITION....RIP CHIEF
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
From his look,He knows the drink is poisoned yet still drank

2 Likes

Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by itstpia8: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
RIP sir

Meanwhile Fellow Omoluabi's

Yorubas dont start counting until they can count metala lona egberun (thirteen thousand wonderful feats).

Check google.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by itstpia8: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

Lord have mercy.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
RIP sir

lolz 7gudugudu and 6yayayaya grin
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by miqos02(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
rip
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by itstpia8: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
That's 76.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by oweman: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:
He tried

May His Soul Rest In Peace

Which GOD is this writer referring to
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by wickedtuna: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hope he is drinking Ale with d gods in Valhalla [b][/b]
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
itstpia8:

Yorubas dont start counting until they can count metala lona egberun (thirteen thousand wonderful feats).

Check google.

Ok sir
I was only trying to make a joke tho

1 Like

Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Sayelabola(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
RIP sir

Lol.

It would be interesting to know what was interpreted to have warrant such an exaggerated commentary by the said Oyinbo man.

Feed me back if you know.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Sayelabola(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
britzz:
MY PROBLEM IS THE NUMBER OF POWERLESS THINGS THEY BUT THEIR TRUST IN ALL IN THE NAME OF CULTURE AND TRADITION....RIP CHIEF

Do you mean you won't obey if the oracle chooses you to be the next king of your people?
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Sayelabola(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
70 years don dey enter overtime!!! RIP
Overtime in age is good, especially when you've got wealth and health.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sayelabola:

Lol.

It would be interesting to know what was interpreted to have warrant such an exaggerated commentary by the said Oyinbo man.

Feed me back if you know.

I think it's a joke.

1 Like

Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by GROOOVE(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
wow! Such is life, one minute you're elated and top of the world and the next.....6ft under it........RIP
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by itstpia8: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:

Ok sir
I was only trying to make a joke tho

a joke, why?

Did you have some personal problems with the late Oba?
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Sayelabola(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:

I think it's a joke.
Me think it's "fabu" grin grin
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
oweman:

Which GOD is this writer referring to

ask again
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by juman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
70 years old. Old man.

Oku amala.

He faces God and accounts for his actions on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKA1Dcjgfc
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
itstpia8:

a joke, why?
Did you have some personal problems with the late Oba?
Not at all
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sayelabola:

Me think it's "fabu" grin grin
Yeah a fabulous one at that. grin

1 Like

Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sayelabola:

Overtime in age is good, especially when you've got wealth and health.

What's the possible outcome of someone attaining overtime status, and no wealth. Or has deteriorating health, but has wealth?
The outcome nah the same, kick bucket in style or not.
Pesin wey don kick bucket, no dey care of those left behind!!!!
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Sayelabola(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What's the possible outcome of someone attaining overtime status, and no wealth. Or has deteriorating health, but has wealth?
The outcome nah the same, kick bucket in style or not.
Pesin wey don kick bucket, no dey care of those left behind!!!!

Always praying for the good one.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
AWO LO !!! O MA SE O. :DAWO LO !!! O MA SE O.
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by tpiah11: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
How come this site has been updated already in wikipedia style?

http://www.mapnall.org/en/Map-Ilaro_1135304.html
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by tpiah11: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

seems the picture is actually from 2010:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/ilaro-oronna-day-unifying-festival-marred-by-politics-in-ogun/
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by kazzonline: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
He died since yesterday,we were at the parry in saturday!rest in peace sir
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Adek15(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
RIP sir

okee!! Na so that thing carry come
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Adek15:
okee!! Na so that thing carry come
Don't think so It's prolly a joke
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Adek15(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:

Don't think so
It's prolly a joke
the joke make sense sha
Re: Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday by Presbulg(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Adek15:
the joke make sense sha
Yeah I find it hilarious too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) / Ooni Inaugurates National Orisa Day In Brazil / Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.