Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) (28798 Views)

DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards / DJ Young Money Performs At Eko Hotel / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Greatpoet(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
9-year-old DJ Young Money took his performances to the street of Lagos, as he campaigns for Street Talents. The award winning DJ who played at Tinubu's 64th birthday is commencing a nationwide street tour under the Umbrella of Mogson Entertainment.

See video of him performing on the street of Ajah, Lagos amidst a very large. Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKpLK3fztc

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2016/04/27/photos-youngest-dj-in-west-africa-9-year-old-dj-young-money-performs-on-the-street/

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
He is too young for this. It can lead to drinking,smoking at a young age.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Greatpoet(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
smiley
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Greatpoet(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
DJ Young Money Street Tour grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by luxs(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hope he has good parents and a good manager.success to him in his endeavours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by coaco(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
He will go far. Bros keep it up God will c u via.
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by ChiSun27(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shey this boy go gree go school again?

12 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by viscocom(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
ok next pls
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Samtoby(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
DJ Young Money indeed... E Neva start making the money o... How we pick name in NG is very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by nigeriafilm(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
NINE(9) YEARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by viqueta(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
DEEJAYing is not a TALENT, quote me anywhere. CAVEAT EMPTOR. BEWARE OF FULANI HERDSMEN THAT MAY WANT TO GRAZE ILLEGALLY ON MY LAND SPACE

11 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Psittacus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is he not suppose to be school ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
In as much as I admire his skills in the entertainment industry, I just pray he doesn't miss his childhood like Micheal Jackson did.

I wish him well... #YoungMoney!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Emodeee: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Shayo go plenty for dis young dude.

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Chalatanace(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
How's corruption going to end this way? Some people still have the nerve to call this talent, talent ko, tenant ni. I hope you get the message I pass across before quoting me angry

5 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by amy4Christ20: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where are his parents?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by taiwo4love(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
See How Olamide Reacted After Wande Coal Releases His Own Version Of Olamide’s “Who You Epp”
http://gidiinfo.com/see-olamide-reacted-wande-coal-releases-version-olamides-epp/

1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by wintersnow(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chai when I dey 9.. I dey busy dey play mama and papa play for backyard cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by opineflu(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Psittacus:
kid his having d fun of is life,school tinz na later

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Technically, this boy is not old enough to listen to some of the music he is playing. In a sane society, his parents would be regarded as irresponsible.

Just Saying

22 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by opineflu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
viqueta:
DEEJAYing is not a TALENT, quote me anywhere. CAVEAT EMPTOR. BEWARE OF FULANI HERDSMEN THAT MAY WANT TO GRAZE ILLEGALLY ON MY LAND SPACE
2nd part of ur comment...so hilarious
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by terrysung: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
no school> angry angry
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by afonomics(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChiSun27:

Who school don epp? grin
ChiSun27:

Who school don epp?

6 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by amanze15(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
"the last time i was out-rhymed i was about nine" grin grin , hope he has good people around him to help him grow well!!! atleast half of the kids we grew up watching on disney shows are either broke, crackheads in Rehab or on a wrecking ball nude grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
abujasingles:
He is too young for this. It can lead to drinking,smoking at a young age.
i smell that too

1 Like

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by cruzita(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
DJ young money ,make money no deceive u oooo
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Psittacus:
i wonder ooo
Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by deluxglobal: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Psittacus:
Why didnt you tell lionel messi he should be in school at age 9, the way we reason in this part of the world en!!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Young Money Performs On The Street Of Lagos (Photos, Video) by ChiSun27(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
afonomics:

Who school don epp? grin

Who school don epp?

LOL!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dances In New Video, Dumps Wedding Ring / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Corpse (photo): See Story From His Sister... RIP / Patience Ozokwor Spotted In Jos Chobe Market For A Movie Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.