Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants (43318 Views)

N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2016
FreemanDave:

Yessir. Headquarters, Abuja.
... Thanks bro
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Yes, th procedure might take time before the final list.
You can go along with your green card (colour- real sharp coloured print out) or get a letter of introduction from the nysc state secretarial addressing the NAF, that they should provide any assistance needed to you as you are a bonafide member of NYSC serving so so place and due to pass out soo sooo.

NYSC introduction letter works in some places Bro, but in dis case I dnt think it will. Y? because it was stated clearly dat 1 must have completed NYSC b4 applyn. And I guess dis member dat jst asked is a serving batch b member who will finish his NYSC around September.

2 Likes

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2016
centmanuel:
please does anybody have idea of what and what we shld be expecting?
yes I do. Screening of documents and physical check-up and finally exam/test will take place @ d centres. It is after all dis dat a list of successful candidates for another selection process will be out.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Chibabi(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Bnladan:
yes I do. Screening of documents and physical check-up and finally exam/test will take place @ d centres. It is after all dis dat a list of successful candidates for another selection process will be out.
As regard to the screening of documents, I dnt hv ma Original Result (i.e Msc), I hv wit mi ma Statement. Hope it wil cover mi
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ademasta(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Welcome bro, apply all vacancies you came across even when you serving. Your green card can stand for you Or introductory letter from the NYSC Best of luck
Thank you so much sir
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ndaman25: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2016
pls I don't HV d I.D card or Licence....wat is d way out
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Chibabi:

As regard to the screening of documents, I dnt hv ma Original Result (i.e Msc), I hv wit mi ma Statement. Hope it wil cover mi
yeah it will
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Chibabi(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Bnladan:
yeah it will
Tenks
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by busuyem: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
I've not even got anybode to sign my attestatn form yet. Will they allow me to enter without it?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by homosapien(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
busuyem:
I've not even got anybode to sign my attestatn form yet. Will they allow me to enter without it?

Same here bro, but I will give it a try. So I advice you also try to go. The worst case scenario is for them to ask you to leave.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by dexy007(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is it true applicants are to come with white vest, short and canvas?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by hotkaycee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls will anything hold on Sunday also Monday is public holiday
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bekeey: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls are we saying tomorrow? cos moro is 1st of may ooo been sunday. hw com sunday tins naa?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by VeektorStober(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please who knows where the NAF flying training school is located in Enugu?. I just got in now $ cant seems to find my way. . .
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by deewhy13(f): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
To all DSSC Airforce aspirants can contact me for d Airforce dssc past question.

Through my watsap 08034124224
Wishing everyone of us great victory as d screening exercise commence tomorrow
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by banmee(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2016
Good luck to all applicants. Have this in mind. Bring your A game. The air force all over the world is an arm of the government that is very difficult to join. Their standards are higher and they treat their service men better than the rest of the arm of the military. They are somewhat like snobs. It is always a hassle to join, but if accepted, your circumstance would be much better than those in the army and navy.

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by solobb(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2016
Pls can som1 wit 3rd class bsc biochemistry still come to d screnin 2day pls
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nuhusky: 7:29am On May 01, 2016
you should check your names at each of the centre's to know which day you will do your screening
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by foslashtush(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2016
please famz does the Nigerian military recognise professional courses please its urgent
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2016
Text or not,it takes man know man to be what you want to be in this part of the country.Even if you are brilliant..Let us use the certificateless president as example.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2016
Dabamse:

Is it just to verify all applicants credentials alone or they would also ask for the applicants' attestation form and some of the things they require?
Your attestation will not be required at this time.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ourleader(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2016
Bnladan:
I came across this information on their website. I know many of us are waiting to receive text messages for invitation to the zonal enlistment exercise. It seems there will no be text messages this time around

NOTICE TO ALL DSSC CANDIDATES
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE CHOSEN IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR THE DIRECT SERVICE SCREENING ON SUNDAY 1 MAY 2016 WITH ORIGINALS OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

TIME PLEASE, WHAT TIME WILL THE EXERCISE KICK OFF?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by adimoh99(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2016
Bnladan:
I came across this information on their website. I know many of us are waiting to receive text messages for invitation to the zonal enlistment exercise. It seems there will no be text messages this time around

NOTICE TO ALL DSSC CANDIDATES
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE CHOSEN IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR THE DIRECT SERVICE SCREENING ON SUNDAY 1 MAY 2016 WITH ORIGINALS OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

FP please is there a time specified?? Thank you
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by olly12: 7:53am On May 01, 2016
anybody doing his own in Sam Ethan Ikeja should please update what is going on there and is today Sunday visible for the screening since it Sunday just asking thanks
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by kingfriday(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2016
By the Special Grace of God, this year's DSSC AirForce Screening shall favour the masses in Jesus' Name. Amen! Enroute to my centre - AirFoce Base, Kawo - Kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 7:56am On May 01, 2016
busuyem:
Yes.At this stage your attestation form will not be screen.Documents they will require from you are your original credentials,medical check,height and finally aptitude tèxt.If you pass the exam you can go and look for whom will sign your attestation form.Finding someone to sign for you is like getting blood from stone.FYI,na who you know matter.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by kingfriday(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Yes.At this stage your attestation form will not be screen.Documents they will require from you are your original credentials,medical check,height and finally aptitude tèxt.If you pass the exam you can go and look for whom will sign your attestation form.Finding someone to sign for you is like getting blood from stone.FYI,na who you know matter.

Thank you for this Intel. Please I discovered there is Administration/Personnel Mgt on the online form which I applied for as a B.Sc Accounting holder but not on the advertised qualification.. Could it be a mistake from Air Force.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by XfStyle: 8:07am On May 01, 2016
Love Machine:

Pls,will checking of credentials, medical check,height and test be done for all candidates today?...
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Valmesk(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2016
kingfriday:

Thank you for this Intel. Please I discovered there is Administration/Personnel Mgt on the online form which I applied for as a B.Sc Accounting holder but not on the advertised qualification.. Could it be a mistake from Air Force.
Zero your mind in this and go for the screening,if they screen successfully good for you and if they not,also good for you cos better things are ahead.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by slimRakim: 8:23am On May 01, 2016
kingfriday:
By the Special Grace of God, this year's DSSC AirForce Screening shall favour the masses in Jesus' Name. Amen! Enroute to my centre - AirFoce Base, Kawo - Kaduna.

King friday...hws the schedule at the airforce base in kawo..tx
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2016
On my way to Airforce base Ikeja.......
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by exx(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2016
I read on the site the aptitude test and screening should have ended by 20 April..and we must receive a text in order to come..so a bit confused here...any info on that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Value Does This Certificate Have? / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.