Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria (35540 Views)

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is working with the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United Kingdom’s National Crimes Commission to extradite those who fled the country following ongoing investigations.

A top source at the anti-graft agency said the agency was trying to extradite a former Minister of State for Defence, Mr. Musiliu Obanikoro, an ex-National Chairman of the People Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, among others.

“We are working with FBI and NCA and they are eager to assist us. I can assure you that those people will be brought back to Nigeria for interrogation,” the source said.

The EFCC had while investigating the alleged fraud relating to the diversion of $2.1bn meant for prosecution of the war against Boko Haram, discovered that the total anti-insurgency funds diverted by various personalities and agencies was over $15bn.

On the allegations against the Code of Conduct Chairman, Justice Danladi Umar, the source explained that the judge had not been totally exonerated.

Umar was alleged to have demanded a N10m bribe from Mr. Rasheed Taiwo, a former customs officer.

According to the source, the content of EFCC’s letter to the Secretary to the Government of the Federation on the matter is clear.

The top source, who confided in The PUNCH, said, “Facts are being distorted by those who are afraid of their shadow. The letter, dated March 5, 2015, clearly explains that there was no sufficient evidence at that time to prosecute the judge. It is not an exoneration. The man (who wrote the letter) says there is no sufficient evidence. The issue can come up again.”

http://www.punchng.com/efcc-working-to-extradite-obanikoro-muazu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Basilsekav(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
All corrupt individuals should face the consequences of their actions.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by jcflex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ffk the loud mouth must be arrest along side Obanikoro and their Lasgidi God father Bode George also need to go for second term at kirikiri.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OgbeifunErom: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Muazu, Obanikoro and others should come home and defend themselves. Mbok

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Obanikoro's extradition is long overdue. He should be bundled back to Nigeria asap to answer to all the allegations flying around against him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Smithkafors(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hot dogs for Zombies!. 0ya eat......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
How about Saraki? Will he not be executed too?

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by omogin(f): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by gobizzy101: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
I almost 4got abt a certain Adamu. Pls come back home, we miss U. Pls don't 4get 2 #BringBackOurYams grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by farmer99: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let wait and c
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by oxygen247(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
They should kill themselves! What's my business.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Presbulg(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
No peace for the wicked

Meanwhile

Assuming you receieved this text from your bank..
" Dear Customer #5000 has been deducted from your account 002163.....****for President Muhammed Buhari's trip to Japan. Its your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE...THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.
Question: What Will You Do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by JingoOAU(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Remember Umaru Dikko saga

They should do same for these niggas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by blackjack21(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mission Diplomatic Baggage. grin
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OgbeifunErom: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
innocentchuks:

Blatant show of stupidity, what concerns ipob with the news, I don't blame you Internet has given idiots and uncivilized fools the access to exhibit ur foolishness. Grow up kid

Another IPOB youth in pain

Nigerians now know their enemies

You are pretending that IPOB people dont hate Nigeria?

Nigeria will progress and be a success whether you like it or not

24 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by segebase(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
ghen ghen...action film
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by SmartMugu: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm already sitting at the airport waiting for them. The kain eye wey I go take look them when dem land hen.
They will meet me here, I'm not leaving the airport until they land.

Even if it takes one year, I'll be here waiting for them at the airport. Yes, I'm that patient.

As long as they don't follow Cotonou, they'll see me here sitting on my mat at the airport, waiting for them.
They think they're smart, I'm smarter. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
EFCC, stop all this mouth and picky "i will do". you are on a long thing about this extradiction of a thing. where kashamu?? mtcheew...

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by TPAND(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari must think we are fools

all loyal PDP members are tried for corruption. The obdurate fathers of corruption in APC are declared sacred and untouchable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Zico5(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
We need redemption in Nigeria. With the crime these people committed to this country, they deserve no mercy but some set of sellouts are still clamoring for them to come and loot more. To them, they are the best thing ever to happen to us. But I know that calamity will who ever put us in this precarious situation. They will pay with their blood. The suffering is too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by cathodekazim: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Most of d wailers hv gone to bed

If I lie, watch the next post of tht ipob cryer below me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by cathodekazim: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Most of d wailers hv gone to bed

If I lie, watch the next post of tht ipob cryer below me
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Wadasco(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
I pray so
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.
dey are all untouchable

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by criminalmindz: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
country of 170million mumu, efcc knows nigerians have goat brains thats y dey can tell lies like this
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by bakynes(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Obanikoro big thief, the man who since before the swearing into office of PMB has left the country and has not returned till date. He claimed to have travelled to the US to rest after their Govt was ousted out by APC.The man who 5 billion was found in his 26 year old son's account. Obanikoro the Barawo, Ole.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by clevadani: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
No peace 4 d wicked
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
What about all the money obanikoro gave to his hoeloshoe -iyabo ojo. I learnt she's also cooling off with him in US right about now

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Pavore9: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari must think we are fools

all loyal PDP members are tried for corruption. The obdurate fathers of corruption in APC are declared sacred and untouchable

Everyone shields its own, be it PDP or APC as they are both the two sides of the same coin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.