Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty (3656 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow! I never knew nairaland has so much beautful ladies until dis contest began. Maybe its cos i'm not used to checkin peeps profiles.

First and foremost, congratulations to all d verified contestants. Your boldness, self-confidence and humility is admirable. As d topic says, dis thread is created to rate d various contestants based on their physical beauty solely frm my own perspective. All other factors besides ur physical beauty is not put into consideration.

I rate d contestants frm a neutral and unbiased point of view as i support none of d contestants. I believe at least 75% of nlders will agree with my ratings.

Without much ado, below r my ratings of d most beautiful miss nl contestants from bottom to top. The most beautiful comes at number 1.

If u r not among d top 4 on dis list, i implore u to up ur game.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 10

MissGdope and Demiladegold:... My list kicks off with a tie. It was difficult to separate between dis two beautiful ladies in terms of their beauty, and and dey just about makes d 10th spot jointly. Being on d 10th spot, d onus is on dem now to up their game and then one of dem may end up surprising everyone.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Number 9

Ivvy:... Beautiful name, beautiful lady. Ivvy makes the 9th spot on dis list. With determination and good campaign and if she improves on other factors, i think she's got wot it takes to win dat crown.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 8

Lanicky::.. Nairaland's own Lanicky comes 8th on dis list. Dis beautiful lady is one of d contestants dat really made dis contest interesting. She is very popular and she's got nairaland's big guns supporting her. She's definitely one of d favourites to win dis contest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 7

Optional1:.... Optional1 takes d 7th spot on my list of beauties. She is very beautiful and i hope she lives up to her name and becomes the first option on everyone's lip.

2 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 6

Mysticgal:..... Another beautiful damsel in d building. Mysticgal takes d 6th spot on my list. Being mystic, i hope she surprises all of us and steal d show.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 5

LadyJul:.... And on d 5th spot of beauties is LadyJul, d gap-toothed pretty damsel. She is very beautiful, and if i were in her shoes, i'll definitely give d top 4 a run for their dough. Up ur game Jul!
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 4

Diasyluv:... Diasyluv takes d 4th spot on my list. I was wowed by her scintilating beauty. If she ups her game and take d competition very serious, she may end up being d Leicester of dis contest.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 3

Krystalklear:.... I was excited wen i saw her pix. I hope she makes dis contest very competitive. With her unique beauty, all she gat do is up her game, get a good campaign manager and who knows, u have wot it takes to surprise everyone and walk away with dat coveted crown.

2 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 2

Mimzy: Another popular contestant who's gat d big guns rooting for her, dis beautiful lady takes d 2nd spot on dis lis. She seems to be d most favourite to win dis contest, so other contestants need to step up their game asap. Dont know much bout her intelligence cos dat seems to be d only factor dat can bring her down now.

8 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
NUMBER 1

Refiner:... And d most beautiful contestant on dis list is none other dan refiner. The youngest and surprisingly d most beautiful. Her boldness to participate in dis contest is admirable. Though i doubt she's goin to win d contest cos she's not very popular. But then she's very beautiful and d few supporters she's gat are very loyal and committed to her cause. So i still think she has a good shot at d crown.

5 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Lasveg(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Observing
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op..... Why you no complete the list

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by wordbank(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
This Miss NL don dey turn spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lasveg:
Observing
welcome, just get urself a pop corn
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op..... Why you no complete the list

Lol.. just be patient
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. just be patient

Ok.....

*Sips Zobo*cheesygrin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by vizkiz: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
50k can really make people madundecided
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by RoyalBlak007: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is this really...really

really...really necessary# grin C'mon it's fun...Who's gon b number 1...or ya just campaigning
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by sinaj(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
50k can really make people madundecided

Blame baba Bubu grin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
The story sef don dey too long..how many weeks for nomination and verification undecided
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
I never knew they were upto 10 . Thought it was just 3
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by vizkiz: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

Blame baba Bubu grin

y'all voted for change right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

y'all voted for change right? tongue
me wey no get pvc sef grin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by vizkiz: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
me wey no get pvc sef grin

chai, so you no collect voting fee grin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by RoyalBlak007: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
I think I should also..

open a thread on Miss NL as well# grin angry
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by optional1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
NUMBER 7

Optional1:.... Optional1 takes d 7th spot on my list of beauties. She is very beautiful and i hope she lives up to her name and becomes the first option on everyone's lip.

#Smile Tnx dear

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I never knew they were upto 10 .
Thought it was just 3
Welcome back frm which ever planet u were. Dey r currently 11
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Welcome back frm which ever planet u were. Dey r currently 11
Eledumareeeeee shocked
Naso the thing hot reach
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
This contest is really becoming boring due to the over-stretching of the nomination thingy. I wonder what Dygeasy is still waiting for before he kick-starts the campaign proper.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
wordbank:
This Miss NL don dey turn spiritual

i tell you grin
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
optional1:

#Smile Tnx dear
Sweetheart u welcom. Hope ur campaign is goin smoothly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House / Will A 18cm Peniss Fvck A 150cm Woman To Die ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.