Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire (52517 Views)

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK / 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by rotiler: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
this boys look like igbo smokers
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by kenny1313(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Make dem first graduate. then reality will face dem, No be bu abada.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Tinyemeka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Bimpe29: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice outlook
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldbim:
Guinea brocade or Atiku is cool.Linen'll be too light for it.it can't give you that dope look you'l want!.

Thanks alot dear. Shey i can get a WHITE guinea brocade or atiku in d market? Coz is white material i want.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by hazzanovich(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
norin is special in wat dey wore
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Dapsin2901: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one I feel for you guys keep it up... what is good is good. pls more good comment jooooor
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by mykel25(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Guys compare these and rate on a scale of 1-10.......will remove it soon just wanna know how dope the outfit is

Modified* pics removed thanks to those that rated

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by goldbim(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Thanks alot dear. Shey i can get a WHITE guinea brocade or atiku in d market? Coz is white material i want.
most definitely..when you get to the market you'l see various textures of white..6yards should be fine.depending on how big you want the agbada. grin.you go fear wardrobe consultant nah..
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldbim:
most definitely..when you get to the market you'l see various textures of white..6yards should be fine.depending on how big you want the agbada. grin.you go fear wardrobe consultant nah..

Lol @wardrobe consultant. guinea brocade or atiku will b good for Dansiki too ryt? Hope am nt disturbing u...wanna get d materials tomorrow. Thnks
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by goldbim(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Lol @wardrobe consultant. guinea brocade or atiku will b good for Dansiki too ryt? Hope am nt disturbing u...wanna get d materials tomorrow. Thnks
yea.uwc.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
goldbim:
yea.uwc.
thanks plenty. u r a darling!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by kinibigdeal(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
I expected to see police and tear gas....so what as been shot down
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by brajy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool.......repeat after me!
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Udofire(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
john4reala:
REMEMBRANCE!!! Today is exactly 3yrs a Lacasera hawker @ Oil mill/Eleme junction Ph traffic jam, ran away with my #900 Naira change in traffic. í ½í¸” i don't know if i should forgive him.
hungry dey this country oo.
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by pwettiejay(f): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2016
Wow! So cool! Yoruba demons indeed cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by amokeme(f): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2016
PheezyLee:
I still wonder what's d big deal in been a final year student when 1st degree is now lyka pri skul certificate.

thinking bout life after skul is d major key!
and what makes you think they are not thinking about life after school? undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by scentmarlc(m): 1:49am On Apr 28, 2016
yarimo:
Very nice outing infact 7/10, but the ba ground of the second picture want to spoil the picture. embarassed

hmmmmm nice review, the "baground" spoilt it grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Olukologia(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2016
misspresident:

lol kisses to you too.
I'm blushing purple already o. Any PM means?
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Is their first time of wearing clothes?? See the other sticking out his tongue like...........he has rabies or what.? undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by pamcode(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
yarimo:
Very nice outing infact 7/10, but the ba ground of the second picture want to spoil the picture. embarassed
Lol that white house o. The background must have been in septia
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by pamcode(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2016
mykel25:
Guys compare these and rate on a scale of 1-10.......will remove it soon just wanna know how dope the outfit is
I would give 1&3 7.5. While that 2 is a 7 for me
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by mykel25(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2016
pamcode:
I would give 1&3 7.5. While that 2 is a 7 for me

Thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by davidque007(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2016
nice attire but terrible shoes
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
badassProdigy:
A Nairalander And His Friends Shut Down OAU In Their Yoruba Demons Attire

it was argurably the best of all the attires worn by all the FYB's for their traditional day on campus...

On the scale of 1-10, rate it...

Abeg which one be demon again o
Re: A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why the "demons" part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady's "Sewing Machine" Hairstyle Goes Viral (Photos) / Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) / Choosing The Right Foundation....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.