Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Unilorin Fresher's - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Fresher's (1282 Views)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. / Uniben 2011/2012 Fresher / Has Oou Start Registration For Fresher Student & Has D Sch Fee Reduced{when Is Sch Resuming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Fresher's by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hey Olokun, Waddup, Terry and all the Unilorin's fresher's i don't know. You guy's need to update us about result.

Feel free to call me 018725542.

Thanks
Re: Unilorin Fresher's by olokun(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hi to everybody,
There is no information yet about Unilorin but a guy told me that the result will come this week end and registration will start on Monday.
But i don't think that this information is through.
The guy is one of the student of the school.
Re: Unilorin Fresher's by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hey News reached me from the science department today that the result will be out on Monday and that registration will start immeiately.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb-utme Update! / Caritas University Admission Is On! / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.