Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling (1080 Views)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dear Romance landers, I have a little case study to share with the house. It is a real story so I'll like matured minds to comment only. No insults. Give reasonable advises only.

Early in 2015, my elder sister got introduced to a guy by a friend who claimed the guy was searching for a wife. The guy is based in Spain and works with the Spanish Navy Marines but he is a Nigerian. He and my sister got acquainted and they have been chatting since then with the guy making emphasis on his desire to get married to her and have her relocate to Spain to be with him.
The guy returned to Nigeria few weeks ago and has since been showing his desire to marry my sister. While he was in Spain, he sent her money on a regular basis and immediately he has visited my mum twice already with some gift items, he even got her an iPhone 6 on his way back and she is currently rocking it cheesy (for those that will call me a gold digger, abeg who no like better thing).
The problem now is that the guy traveled to Abuja recently and my sister has been receiving calls from a girl who claims to be the cousin to his wife. She said he is married and my sister should back off. My sister confronted him and he didn't deny it but he said he is getting a divorce as he and his wife are not compatible. He claimed that they are both AS and the lady still f*cks her ex-boyfriend. They have a daughter together. He claims that his reason for coming back is to finalize the divorce and get remarried.
The cousin on the other hand, keeps calling my sister to disturb her peace of mind, at times she would have a crying child in the background and say its his daughter. My sister even asked her if the guy was a flirt and she said no. She keeps saying the guy and his wife are just going through a rough time and they will patch up soon.
My question is why he would invest so much in my sister if she is just a passing phase like the girl suggested. He always talk to us whenever he calls her and he seems really interested. He even told my sister that he will get her pregnant if she tries to give him tough time. He has told her to ignore the girl's rants. How did this girl even get my sister's number? He is loaded and is husband material but I don't want my sister to get married into a trouble filled home. She has said she will let him go but he keeps calling and has promised to sort everything when he gets back from Abuja.
Relationship gurus in the house, over to you
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by cruzita(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ask God because nairalanders opinion will break the relationship

1 Like

Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
Ask God because nairalanders opinion will break the relationship
hahaaha... I'll give them a try, God might speak through one sensible one
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by iliyande(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
that guy is officially someone's husband please.

hope you advise your sister well
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by Cholls(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
my sister like these sister cruzita said .......Ask Jesus because nairalanders opinion will break the relationship
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Return the iphone first
before i comment
the lady may be interested in your guy and may be trying everything to discourage you,but if that is not the case,let the guy be,dont let money and paltry gift tie you down to lifetime misery and guilt
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hagmond:
Return the iphone first before i comment
it had been returned grin
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by donbenedict(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
Dear Romance landers, I have a little case study to share with the house. It is a real story so I'll like matured minds to comment only. No insults. Give reasonable advises only.
Early in 2015, my elder sister got introduced to a guy by a friend who claimed the guy was searching for a wife. The guy is based in Spain and works with the Spanish Navy Marines but he is a Nigerian. He and my sister got acquainted and they have been chatting since then with the guy making emphasis on his desire to get married to her and have her relocate to Spain to be with him.
The guy returned to Nigeria few weeks ago and has since been showing his desire to marry my sister. While he was in Spain, he sent her money on a regular basis and immediately he has visited my mum twice already with some gift items, he even got her an iPhone 6 on his way back and she is currently rocking it cheesy (for those that will call me a gold digger, abeg who no like better thing).
The problem now is that the guy traveled to Abuja recently and my sister has been receiving calls from a girl who claims to be the cousin to his wife. She said he is married and my sister should back off. My sister confronted him and he didn't deny it but he said he is getting a divorce as he and his wife are not compatible. He claimed that they are both AS and the lady still f*cks her ex-boyfriend. They have a daughter together. He claims that his reason for coming back is to finalize the divorce and get remarried.
The cousin on the other hand, keeps calling my sister to disturb her peace of mind, at times she would have a crying child in the background and say its his daughter. My sister even asked her if the guy was a flirt and she said no. She keeps saying the guy and his wife are just going through a rough time and they will patch up soon.
My question is why he would invest so much in my sister if she is just a passing phase like the girl suggested. He always talk to us whenever he calls her and he seems really interested. He even told my sister that he will get her pregnant if she tries to give him tough time. He has told her to ignore the girl's rants. How did this girl even get my sister's number? He is loaded and is husband material but I don't want my sister to get married into a trouble filled home. She has said she will let him go but he keeps calling and has promised to sort everything when he gets back from Abuja.
Relationship gurus in the house, over to you
anty stop lying, you are the "elder sister"
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
He'd get her pregnant if she tries to give him a hard time...what sort of threat is that? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
U guys should be careful... Even if ur sister marries him, will she be comfortable Do u think the ex wife won't come back at her Her life would be in danger dear op... . There is no one that u steal what he/she really values and expect them to keep calm and do nothing, they MUST surely fight back, and it could be in so many ways "spiritually or physically" ... Be careful, especially ur sister... Thanks
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
anty stop lying, you are the "elder sister"
ok
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by wilybebsy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Accept u are the elder sister nd u will get my advice
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
U guys should be careful... Even if ur sister marries him, will she be comfortable Do u think the ex wife won't come back at her Her life would be in danger dear op... . There is no one that u steal what he/she really values and expect them to keep calm and do nothing, they MUST surely fight back, and it could be in so many ways "spiritually or physically" ... Be careful, especially ur sister... Thanks
that's the main source of concern
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
Accept u are the elder sister nd u will get my advice
every single post of mine on Nairaland about someone else has always had a way to return to me... my life must be pretty interesting with all these tales to tell. Don't bother your pretty head dear, if it was me I would have said "my friend", "elder sister" relationship is still so close or don't you think so grin
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
that's the main source of concern
the man should be left alone to solve his family problems, and if they finally divorce and he came back for ur sis, then it's all official...
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by smileysmiley(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:
He'd get her pregnant if she tries to give him a hard time...what sort of threat is that? undecided undecided
I wonder
Re: His Wife's Cousin Keeps Calling by mployer(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Your sister should calm down and wait for the divorce. If the divorce works, she is good to go. She shouldn't succumb to threat, everyone deserves happiness, including the man.

People think they can put someone in prison and keep messing around. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Look? / Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? / Guys, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.