Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (60668 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
D antibuhari b like dog barking at d moon
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Ogbobesinachi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
this crazy reporter I don't think you are okay I am from the neighbouring community and was in my home town over the weekend no sooner did I left on Monday morning than I received a call that the nimbo indegines ran to my community which made almost every body to scamper for safety as we speak now many people are yet to arrive to their respective homes. The people that was killed are more than 50 get your facts right

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by notoriousbabe: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
I smell break up
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
This is Barbaric ... Inhuman . I just hope they resolve this issue asap
God help us
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Generalyemi:

ur mates are doing well for themselves. progressing in life.all u can do is to come on line n rant rubbish.all because of tribal bigotry.... I pity u.
start pityng urself. Who told u I am not doing well for myself?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okikiki:

Shut up...

Support your claim with pictures else you keep shut...

Better feign ignorance than display it.
grin good, support urs with pictures too
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you ok or just lack both comprehension skills and logic intellect?
I have both, I hope u have them.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by kuntash: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

[b][/b]Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president

Bro, that comment wasn't necessary in the epistle ..

A well laid reportage should be devoid of such ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by godwin120alex: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't think d eye witness is telling d truth

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by guiddoti: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you ok or just lack both comprehension skills and logic intellect?
yu guys shud tell the truth? This is purely community fracas.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by kick(f): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
OP it took you 2days to report this issue. My Question is why so much time. You narrated they shot Guns but ur pictures shows machete cut. rumour sometimes are better than the actual story. let the people hear the rumours and imaging for themselves what actually happened. You said '" I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt." op do you actually live there because ur story is actually showing you wrote these with the rumours you collected. Nobody said Nigeria is not ur Country Neither did anybody say Buhari is not the president. Don't ever send commendation to Government be it federal and state level. either PDP or APC, a lot of people lost their families. It is an insult to the dead to start quoting how much was given to their families because in reality Nobody wants to die such painful death. As for me the Government failed collectively to protect life and properties. And still have failed to punish perpetrators of such act.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Krismart(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is probably the attack that happened today (Wednesday). What of d major 1 that happened 2days ago(Monday)?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by iukpe: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Without the social media, we would never know how bad things really are. This is just going to spark a reprisal. Abi if they no graze their cattle in the south is it a do or die matter? why kill people?
The southerners are really peaceful, else this sort of thing should lead reprisal killings as a warning that it must stop.
If the community pursue and kill all herdsmen in sight this will all STOP.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Toscoas2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president
Op does it mean dt u are selling ur people because of ur luv for Buhari or money, hw could u write a note of betrayal abt ur people. Ds is so pathetic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin good, support urs with pictures too

Res ipsa loquitur

If only you will understand.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Sheggy13(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Southern Nigeria, it's time to stop these silly online fights we have with one another and face our common enemy-the Fulani herdsmen. If not for Southern Nigeria, there won't be a country called Nigeria. We possess the resources and intellect keeping this country together. We have to fight for our survival. The government at the centre does not care. We need to be proactive and rise above PDP, APC rubbish and save our lands and future. I'm so vexed right now. It's no coincidence all this is happening under a government headed by a Fulani man. Human lives have no value again. I so much hate this thing called Nigeria right now. Nnamdi Kanu was actually a visionary guy, though he may have been too passionate. Nigeria can never be one. We're too dissimilar. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Yehman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Buhari is my president
Okay, thanks for reporting what really happened today. Two days ago, I decided to cover the story of the Nimbo killings, my colleague Nnaemeka C. Amadi has been following the story and interviewing stakeholders. So I visited the site yesterday. The state governor was also there. I don't know why we always underreport stories in this country all in the name of peace. How can a police PRO tell me that it was just 6 people that were killed? Why lie?

#IStandWithNimbo

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Mbediogu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?
elloe
Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers

Yellow! It's fulanis killing innocents EVERYWHERE U GO!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by iyrojc(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
AminuRano87:
They increase the number of casualties to Blackmail my President Buhari.

Nonsense, your "PRESIDENT" is a product of blackmail and Propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Mbediogu(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?
elloe
Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers

Yellow! It's fulanis killing innocents EVERYWHERE U GO! Their elite take your money, the herdsmen take your life. It is not your money or your life; it is your money and your life.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by stagger: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
This one of the most graphic pix I've seen on Nland for a very long time.

Seein is believin

This is seroius

This was commonplace during the July 1966 pogrom.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by luggy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
useless BUHARI, useless bokoo haram, useless fulani

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
You are a saboteur . How much were you paid to write this nonsense. And why is your fulani president silent. May your fore fathers strike you and your efulefu likes with the worst of disaster!

greatiyk4u:

Buhari is my president

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't mind the sabotuer that sold his conscience for a plate of Aisha rice.

Toscoas2:

Op does it mean dt u are selling ur people because of ur luv for Buhari or money, hw could u write a note of betrayal abt ur people. Ds is so pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by ritahot(f): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zombies they get eyes?!..how come the eyewitness zombie
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by tauraro22: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
I wonder how much dem pay you for this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Holuwathoby(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
The same thing d nigeria military men did at Ikorodu lagos state, siding with d hausas and prevented the yorubas from defending themselves. I've always believed in 1Nigeria but it seems this 1Nigeria thing is abt to expire...

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by mizquote(f): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Buhari is my president

op, if what you wrote is a letter short the truth, may same fate befall you.

4 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by NobleG1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Kill any fulani as*shole entering your community![/size]
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by ultimateballer: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
op we dont believe you. Playing politics with a serious matter.. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.