Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (60666 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
(greatiyk4u) 4 real the story has it that the police and army arrived soon after the attack,

Meaning you are no longer an eye witness? You are very pathetic!

With your level of comprehension, I can deduce that you have either not written WAEC or a product of "miracle" centre........gudnite
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Gerrahere
Then it will be too late for you to "Gerrahere".
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

With your level of comprehension, I can deduce that you have either not written WAEC or a product of "miracle" centre........gudnite
Tomorow you would think twice before you come here to vomit trash.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by chidozieikeji2: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
longayink:
This witness must have been one of the attackers, or their collaborator.

1)
48 hours = two days. Witness praised government for sending police and army into the areas attached within 48 hours. Only a failed country's government would take more than 30 minutes to send law enforcement agencies to such an area under massive attack.

2) Witness wrote that the attackers were about 500 in number. Witness could not have had the opportunity to give an estimated number of the attackers if he was not privy to the attack.

3)Witness disparaged the accounts of other people about the attack, but assumed his own account was the most accurate. Therefore if witness was not privy to the planning and execution of the attack, there's no way witness could show such confidence in the falsehood witness presents to the public here.

In a normal country, this witness should be captured and questioned. But can't happen in Nigeria, so long as witness stands for President Buhari as witness exudes falsehood.

this guy need to be reported to the police for interogationoo concerning diz sparkling revelations he just made
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
i said how many times have they invaded that community this way in the past. Not random robbery and maiming(my dear i studied journalism there is no way you can sugar coat a biased write up i would not dictate it) we all know they have been maiming but have you seen it in this magnitude before?

This magnitude you said?...............are you actually expecting mass murder of my people to satisfy your journalistic desire?............you have no figures on your own and you debunk mine as misleading yet you want me to give you an exact statistic of previous killings at the end u claim to have studied "junk" journalism

If I had you contact, I would have fed you with enough news with facts about many unreported and under reported incidences in the past.

I have nothing against you, I am neither paid nor a blogger 4 now but just making real sense cos "common sense" is 4 common minds
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by BioXtraOrganics: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I think you have comprehension problem,

I said within 48hrs meaning not more than 48hrs, 4 real the story has it that the police and army arrived soon after the attack,

I also wrote that the attackers are about 50 in numbers....meaning not specific

Logically u are very weak, so try again later......

An eye witness now saying "...the story has it that...", really I choose to go with the police's report on the casualty figures, and I already concluded that this particular attackers had no more than cutlass and daggers with them, the element of surprise was their only advantage over the victims. Now this doesn't becloud the fact that some Nigerians murdered other Nigerians gruesomely in their sleep.

What I'm saying is clearly, you waited for the police report to confirm the number of casualties, which you then used to coin an ass-licking report to placate your conscience for earlier comments.

You didn't even have the decency to call for justice for the dead and grieving. All you had was a temerity to call out paltry sums that they were promised, which was supposed to replace people they lost? How can you give the govt credit for sending soldiers for "peace keeping" on our own soil? How about launching an investigation and fishing out and prosecuting the perpetrators, whomever they are?

Am a patriot and also acknowledge buhari as the president of this country, but some things doesn't require political chauvinism. Am not too happy about those bandying figures, but that might actually be the only way to get the govts attention, seems humans lives don't matter in Nigeria unless the figures is up, quite pathetic.

May I ask when did you arrive at uzo-uwani? Your report didn't state that. That's the first thing you should have stated in an eye witness report.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

This magnitude you said?...............are you actually expecting mass murder of my people to satisfy your journalistic desire?............you have no figures on your own and you debunk mine as misleading yet you want me to give you an exact statistic of previous killings at the end u claim to have studied "junk" journalism

If I had you contact, I would have fed you with enough news with facts about many unreported and under reported incidences in the past.

I have nothing against you, I am neither paid nor a blogger 4 now but just making real sense cos "common sense" is 4 common minds
unfortunately this real sense is glaringly unreal.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
BioXtraOrganics:

An eye witness now saying "...the story has it that...", really I choose to go with the police's report on the casualty figures, and I already concluded that this particular attackers had no more than cutlass and daggers with them, the element of surprise was their only advantage over the victims. Now this doesn't becloud the fact that some Nigerians murdered other Nigerians gruesomely in their sleep.

What I'm saying is clearly, you waited for the police report to confirm the number of casualties, which you then used to coin an ass-licking report to placate your conscience for earlier comments.

You didn't even have the decency to call for justice for the dead and grieving. All you had was a temerity to call out paltry sums that they were promised, which was supposed to replace people they lost? How can you give the govt credit for sending soldiers for "peace keeping" on our own soil? How about launching an investigation and fishing out and prosecuting the perpetrators, whomever they are?

Am a patriot and also acknowledge buhari as the president of this country, but some things doesn't require political chauvinism. Am not too happy about those bandying figures, but that might actually be the only way to get the govts attention, seems humans lives don't matter in Nigeria unless the figures is up, quite pathetic.

May I ask when did you arrive at uzo-uwani? Your report didn't state that. That's the first thing you should have stated in an eye witness report.

"The story has it"............the used there is a definite article indicating my story, since it is the topic of our argument......
As an eye witness I don't think I must state when and where I went there as if I am under interrogation...................believe me I accompanied one of th victims sons to the morgue to identify his father.....

Just believe my story if you can
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=

[/quote] unfortunately this real sense is glaringly unreal. (if you like have something against me i dont care)
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2016
The OP is a Paid Ricetivists. sad angry
The sort of people that make others believe that Igbo's will sell one another for plates of porridge.

I know someone who was there, he couldn't take it, so he carried a placard to the market today.
If you hear the story, you will stone this OP from your phone and it will reach him.

Shameless Cashtivists.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Truth remains sacrosanct. PDP is trying to create crisis in Nigeria with false media because they lost election.

Just look at yourself.
What of Ghana? PDP is also creating the havoc there?
https://www.culturalsurvival.org/news/ghana-clashes-continue-between-local-farmers-and-fulani-pastoralists

My prayer everyday for you ; may you reap not exactly what you sow, but with a lot of interest .
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by ndosorry: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Your report was one sided. You weren't showing any kind of concern to the victims. Did the attackers used gun? No. It was more of matchets, an 'obejili'. This kinds of attack will never take place in any part of SE,SS or SW again. Why? It was Agatu, then, Nimbo and since the news has gone round, the hunter will soon become the hunted. Why must it be always the fulanis? destroying crops with their cows as if that was not enough, they started killing citizens of the same country? why?as it stands, nobody is afraid of them. if they should try any of this killings and enter Anambra, they will regret it because, the land is a screed place. Fulani will kill fulani and not the other way round.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by poseidon12: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2016
months:
All well meaning Nigerians have a duty to reject the National Grazing Reserve Bill.

The consistency in violent attack of the Fulani Herdsmen since Nigeria elected a Fulani President in 2015 are no coincidence. They are calculated attempt to persuade Nigerians of the need to expand fulani territorial sphere of influence nationwide. Election time, a small group of fulani army will be in position to intimidate the native on the party to vote to avoid attacks.

As i type, there are more than enough green field in the North that the Fulani have refused to use for grazing. The Fulani never attack muslim communities in the North but are prone to attack Christian communities, buring down homes and Churches.

The burning of Churches underlies a religious incentive and motivation for the attacks of Christian communities in their ancestral homes. The islamisation agenda of the Fulani core North have entered phase 2. The first wave of attacks were from Boko Haram religated to the border of Chad by the GEJ administration. The second wave of attack is by Fulani Herdsmen aka Boko Haram. It is no news that majority of Boko Haram fighters are actually Fulani.

Fulani Herdsmen are not indigenous to Nigeria, they are invaders that subverted the indigenous Hausa communities. Fulani have their homeland in Mali. However, under the proposed National Grazing Reserve Bill which creates a council to be chaired by a Fulani Chairman to be appointed by the president. The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation. Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen".

In this sense, natives will lose the land and fulani will own (gain) the land across the country. If your land has oil or gold, the government will hand it to Fulani and drive you away from the land. Maybe you can go and stay on top water or jump into the ocean, since you have suddenly become landless. There is no guarantee that you will get any compensation in your life time or after death.

The Fulani are muslim and this means that Sharia court will be set up, alongside mosques in their new community and land.The Fulani would have gained a foot hold and forward operating base to attack indigenous Christian communities. They will no longer be guest on the land but land owners. The National Grazing Reserve Bill is invitation to subvert and destroy communities in the North central and South.

Fulani and their cows should be handed Sambisa Forest with its green pastures, that territory is enroute to Mali.

You are on point. A lot of Nigerians are naïve and gullible. If that bill is passed, we might be looking at another civil war because some sections of the country might decide to leave.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
unfortunately this real sense is glaringly unreal.

I owe you no apology,
In Oshomole's voice......go and die!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by banty: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president

Guy are these pictures real? If yes it is an eye for an eye thing in the west, no one has the right to do this sinful act on a soul..
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2016
mykl01:

Just look at yourself.
What of Ghana? PDP is also creating the havoc there?
https://www.culturalsurvival.org/news/ghana-clashes-continue-between-local-farmers-and-fulani-pastoralists

My prayer everyday for you ; may you reap not exactly what you sow, but with a lot of interest .
Amen

In Ghana, they don't exaggerate the number of casualty to score cheap political sympathy neither do they see it as an attempt to islamize their country.............the see and treat them as hoodlums that they are......that is the difference
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Eluwilussit(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2016
basbone:

So deploying soldiers to prevent the villagers from arming themselves for retaliation, is your so-called 'federal govt concern'

You dey mind the hypocritical idiiot. Trying very hard to paint an acceptable picture of the crime against a people. Even if nobody was killed, does that make it any less a crime against SE? SE was attacked by the NORTH, not even fulanis, talk less of herdsmen. QED.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by EemeritusMbam: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Ogbobesinachi:
this crazy reporter I don't think you are okay I am from the neighbouring community and was in my home town over the weekend no sooner did I left on Monday morning than I received a call that the nimbo indegines ran to my community which made almost every body to scamper for safety as we speak now many people are yet to arrive to their respective homes. The people that was killed are more than 50 get your facts right

This is wickedness.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by lumeneng22: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Totally unacceptable. Must we continue to eat cow meat?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by kanosalami: 1:07am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president
stupid story from a useless gay! Don't worry you will surely be a victim soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by steph2sweet(f): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Must I include the cutlass before you accept my story?
That is exactly how I witnessed it. Did I show u the pic of the six dead persons here?
You are a liar from the pit of hell. You have turn to eye witness just to score cheap points. On Monday you were refuting the claim, that there was nothing like planned Fulani attack on Enugu, nw u don turn eye witness. May worst fate befall you if you don't cease spreading lies. Look at all the curses raining on you in this thread, I don't think you will understand what it means for now but sooner or later you will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by naijaking1: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Just checked this OP's profile to discover he is an unrepentant APC/Buhari lapdog today claiming to be eyewitness in the Enugu killings . . . . . . nonsense[/size]

No, I disagree.
I think the poster was a member of the Fulani Herdsmen attacking the village
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2016
steph2sweet:

You are a liar from the pit of hell. You have turn to eye witness just to score cheap points. On Monday you were refuting the claim, that there was nothing like planned Fulani attack on Enugu, nw u don turn eye witness. May worst fate befall you if you don't cease spreading lies. Look at all the curses raining on you in this thread, I don't think you will understand what it means for now but sooner or later you will.

Don't judge everybody with your own moral standard........that you lie doesn't mean everybody lies too.

When I first saw the news I refuted it cos it is part of my jurisdiction until I got down to witness it before commenting, didn't the police vindicate me in their press release on front page here?

I think you are still a teenager who is abusing the internet 4 having this logically weak line of argument, I stand by principle of morality......believe my story if you can cos I owe nobody any apology

Those raining curse on me are your irks who lack common sense to confront realities,intricacies of life and its transcendental nature..............life only unfolds itself at its centre.........................

Just making real sense cos common sense is 4 common minds
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by bogolobango(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2016
This issue might generate and the fulani will feel the heat cos I don't think they survive it the number of villagers would be more than them when it starts

FG should Intervene fast
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 28, 2016
I have said it again and again. This country is in danger. In which part of the world do you have a certain sect / tribe armed with dangerous weapons, enforced by laws to carry such, totally void of every trace of civilisation and education and allowed to roam among others . The police are trained, The army are segregated. What about the fulanis ? Nothing. If this can only happen in Nigeria, then I tell you "We are in really big trouble" __ Wyclef jean
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by brunojay(m): 5:47am On Apr 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?

Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers
WHY NOW
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by ofonike: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Soo many people were displaced, i live in nsukka and d influx of people into neighbouring village and nsukka are uncountable. Even my colleague in the office housed alot that he doesn't know.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Spinojaja26: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari should resign. In buhari's mind biafran war is still on, he is using herdsmen as his killing machine. Pick up arms and defend your selfs my ppl
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by longayink: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Always learn to read before commenting, the starting part of my story has it that I was writing in pain.......I emphasized on the number to correct impression

I do politics of principle not that of sentiment, ethnicity,pity and foolishness

You are the most sentimental, tribalistic, pitiable and foolish false witness I have ever come across.
You are here dancing on the graves of the dozens of people who your people killed in Enugu state last Monday.

Thunder must fire you to smithereens before long if you refuse to repent from your sinful ways of life.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I owe you no apology,
In Oshomole's voice......go and die!
I did not tell you to apologize to me,you dont owe me one. But if you have a living conscience thats where you should tender your apology (YOU OWE YOUR SELF AND YOUR CONSCIENCE AN APOLOGY) I will NEVER curse you back, but i want to drop one word for you;be very mindful of what you support lest it gets to you and your family one day. We were all human befor, religion, ethnicity,language and party divided us. Do not slaughter your human conscience on the alter of party or anything else for that matter. Think twice.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by martinsugwuoke: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
It is quite pathetic and angonising that this reporter is not helping matter.....from from your write up it clearly shows you are die hard supporter of of Buhari who has so far refused to address the issue of fulani herdsmen. You are not helping issues at all with this your piece and from this i discovered you are giving us secondary information and not issues on ground.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I did not tell you to apologize to me,you dont owe me one. But if you have a living conscience thats where you should tender your apology (YOU OWE YOUR SELF AND YOUR CONSCIENCE AN APOLOGY) I will NEVER curse you back, but i want to drop one word for you;be very mindful of what you support lest it gets to you and your family one day. We were all human befor, religion, ethnicity,language and party divided us. Do not slaughter your human conscience on the alter of party or anything else for that matter. Think twice.

Stay off my mention plz, if you have your own side of the story with evidence, show us here or 4reva maintain a golden silence................why are you taking it too personal?
Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignified u with a reply since u cant even create a single reasonable thread since you registered your handle here

Inbox me your contact let me share with you many evidence that I am in Nsukka right now...............I will link you with some of the bereaved if you care and even direct you on where to get first hand information to clear your guilty and heavy conscience.

Enough of all the conscience matters that you know little or nothing about....how did your conscience allow you believe the stories that reeled out higher number of casualties even without any pictorial evidence? Is mass murder your wish 4 the people of Nimbo? I backed my claim up with insightful narrative and pictures and here u are forcing me to go against my conscience and moral principle to change the death figure to 500persons just to satisfy your belief

Haba, what happened to our moral consciousness and patriotism?..................I don't understand why u are very conscious of this incidence but I am ready to give u as much information as you need so you may not die of heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.