Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (60664 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2016
longayink:

You are the most sentimental, tribalistic, pitiable and foolish false witness I have ever come across.
You are here dancing on the graves of the dozens of people who your people killed in Enugu state last Monday.

Thunder must fire you to smithereens before long if you refuse to repent from your sinful ways of life.

Ignorance is dangerous!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2016
brunojay:
WHY NOW
u guys remember the noises about chibok girls being a lie and a propaganda?

That's why I was unnecessarily insisting on that.

Of course, I knw there was an attack, but what goes around must come around.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Stay off my mention plz, if you have your own side of the story with evidence, show us here or 4reva maintain a golden silence................why are you taking it too personal?
Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignified u with a reply since u cant even create a single reasonable thread since you registered your handle here

Inbox me your contact let me share with you many evidence that I am in Nsukka right now...............I will link you with some of the bereaved if you care and even direct you on where to get first hand information to clear your guilty and heavy conscience.

Enough of all the conscience matters that you know little or nothing about....how did your conscience allow you believe the stories that reeled out higher number of casualties even without any pictorial evidence? Is mass murder your wish 4 the people of Nimbo? I backed my claim up with insightful narrative and pictures and here u are forcing me to go against my conscience and moral principle to change the death figure to 500persons just to satisfy your belief

Haba, what happened to our moral consciousness and patriotism?..................I don't understand why u are very conscious of this incidence but I am ready to give u as much information as you need so you may not die of heart attack
so you now want me off your mention Even though you told me to go and die, you dont want me to take it personal? You see your life? My dear i wont dignify you with my golden silence lest you deceive gullible minds like you wit your false report.. Once more think twice, you know not tomorrow lest your conscience and posterity rise up to judge you.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by joe17: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Built2last:
Buhari's first order,, upon being president was "remove all roadblocks in Maiduguri". At that time, he had not even removed Dasuki from NSA nor appointed his security advisers. WHY?

Wy was removing checkpoints that stops movement of arms across areas regions and states, that stops Hiluxes filled with Fulanis from going round killing innocents. Why was that one of his first decision? Was it to move arms arround?

I said Buhari will always support his Fulani. I posted his representing Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland then and his speech as a statesman to the Yoruba governor "why are your people killing my people" when it was that the Fulanis killed more and began it all.

I asked how Nigerians could elect a man Boko Haram chose as the intermediary and who refused to help to negotiate ceasefire with them be elected president? I said patriots do not need to be president before they serve. I showed examples of opposition leaders who have helped the government in power in their areas of strength.

I pointed out that as former governor of Borno, Bauchi etc, the areas that today is a scourge to Nigeria (it was all one state then) Buhari is part of the problem of that area. I stated that this man despite being in power from 76-79 under murtala mohammed and Obasanjo, 83-85 as head of state, 1993-1998 as head of PTF and the most powerful man under Abacha, this man did not build a single school for Al Majiris nor try to actively engage the youths in progressive things. Even out of government and with mch influence, not one NGO that could better the lives of Northerners and dissuade them from Boko Haram. Bill Clinton has an NGO. Obasanjo has an NGO. Buhari, despite being an ex-president has none.
Somehow, Nigerians felt a Goodluck Jonathan was more responsible for the activities of Northern youths than a man who had served in government in capisity of President, Governor, NNPC MD, Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss, idiotic Nigerians felt a Jonathan from the creeks of Bayelsa was more responsible for the rot in the North than this man who was part of government since 1976.

And autistic Nigerians felt a change was to elect a man who has been in government since 1976/77 and who has ruled before to dastardly consequences of austerity. That is the man Nigerians felt was CHANGE

And I screamed then that Buhari would release the over 1500 Boko Haram members captured by GEJ army. He did. Now see the death all over. I specifically quoted Buhari saying "They have killed all our young men". I guess this is them killing others young men as well.

I then said even if Buhari was not backing Boko Haram and these Northern killers, that he is seen as their leader and this would embolden them. I said they will become bolder and kill more with gusto and chest-thumping. I said giving Buhari the presidency was rewarding Boko Haram and teling them "Killing has rewards. When you kill, the more people will bow to your will". Of course Nigeria bowed to their will and elected Buhari, believing by handing power to Boko haram, they will stop. MUMU. People never STOP without a fight. Killers are killers. They are stopped by resistance, not empowerment. Today watch how they come down to the south with pride.

I recently have pointed out that Buhari and APC are being very evil telling you that Boko Haram is defeated. Idiots repeat the claim. I ask for their dead bodies or those captured. I said the word DEFEAT whether on a chessboard or real life must show the head of their leader captured or killed, pawns and officers captured or killed and weapons gotten from them by surrender or forcefully. Buhari and his armies show one dead man and a car and 5 guns and say they have defeated Boko Haram. I asked that Buhari visits Sambissa and even Baga like GEJ and sit in the open. Obama made a broadcast from Afghanistan. That until you walk over the territory of those you fight, you have not defeated them. Today, Ogun, Agatu and Enugu. Tomorrow who

Tomorrow who?
I always lov ur comment
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by goodheart02(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?

Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers

Fool alert! Meanwhile it's Fulani and not Fulania, you mentally retrogressed dumb ass caucasian maggot.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by pamcode(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Which one do we believe now.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by christopher123(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2016
Built2last:
Buhari's first order,, upon being president was "remove all roadblocks in Maiduguri". At that time, he had not even removed Dasuki from NSA nor appointed his security advisers. WHY?

Wy was removing checkpoints that stops movement of arms across areas regions and states, that stops Hiluxes filled with Fulanis from going round killing innocents. Why was that one of his first decision? Was it to move arms arround?

I said Buhari will always support his Fulani. I posted his representing Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland then and his speech as a statesman to the Yoruba governor "why are your people killing my people" when it was that the Fulanis killed more and began it all.

I asked how Nigerians could elect a man Boko Haram chose as the intermediary and who refused to help to negotiate ceasefire with them be elected president? I said patriots do not need to be president before they serve. I showed examples of opposition leaders who have helped the government in power in their areas of strength.

I pointed out that as former governor of Borno, Bauchi etc, the areas that today is a scourge to Nigeria (it was all one state then) Buhari is part of the problem of that area. I stated that this man despite being in power from 76-79 under murtala mohammed and Obasanjo, 83-85 as head of state, 1993-1998 as head of PTF and the most powerful man under Abacha, this man did not build a single school for Al Majiris nor try to actively engage the youths in progressive things. Even out of government and with mch influence, not one NGO that could better the lives of Northerners and dissuade them from Boko Haram. Bill Clinton has an NGO. Obasanjo has an NGO. Buhari, despite being an ex-president has none.
Somehow, Nigerians felt a Goodluck Jonathan was more responsible for the activities of Northern youths than a man who had served in government in capisity of President, Governor, NNPC MD, Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss, idiotic Nigerians felt a Jonathan from the creeks of Bayelsa was more responsible for the rot in the North than this man who was part of government since 1976.

And autistic Nigerians felt a change was to elect a man who has been in government since 1976/77 and who has ruled before to dastardly consequences of austerity. That is the man Nigerians felt was CHANGE

And I screamed then that Buhari would release the over 1500 Boko Haram members captured by GEJ army. He did. Now see the death all over. I specifically quoted Buhari saying "They have killed all our young men". I guess this is them killing others young men as well.

I then said even if Buhari was not backing Boko Haram and these Northern killers, that he is seen as their leader and this would embolden them. I said they will become bolder and kill more with gusto and chest-thumping. I said giving Buhari the presidency was rewarding Boko Haram and teling them "Killing has rewards. When you kill, the more people will bow to your will". Of course Nigeria bowed to their will and elected Buhari, believing by handing power to Boko haram, they will stop. MUMU. People never STOP without a fight. Killers are killers. They are stopped by resistance, not empowerment. Today watch how they come down to the south with pride.

I recently have pointed out that Buhari and APC are being very evil telling you that Boko Haram is defeated. Idiots repeat the claim. I ask for their dead bodies or those captured. I said the word DEFEAT whether on a chessboard or real life must show the head of their leader captured or killed, pawns and officers captured or killed and weapons gotten from them by surrender or forcefully. Buhari and his armies show one dead man and a car and 5 guns and say they have defeated Boko Haram. I asked that Buhari visits Sambissa and even Baga like GEJ and sit in the open. Obama made a broadcast from Afghanistan. That until you walk over the territory of those you fight, you have not defeated them. Today, Ogun, Agatu and Enugu. Tomorrow who

Tomorrow who?

I love you
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2016
goodheart02:

Fool alert! Meanwhile it's Fulani and not Fulania, you mentally retrogressed dumb ass caucasian maggot.
in order to just talk, u used the word Caucasian for me? Ure a dumb Bleep

tongue tongue
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by goodheart02(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
in order to just talk, u used the word Caucasian for me? Ure a dumb Bleep

tongue tongue

I used the word Caucasian to distinguish the kind of maggot you are. You're not even up to an African maggot. Next time think twice before spewing trash on a delicate thread as this. **middle finger**
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
goodheart02:

I used the word Caucasian to distinguish the kind of maggot you are. You're not even up to an African maggot. Next time think twice before spewing trash on a delicate thread as this. **middle finger**
lol...African maggots are better, right?

the point is this: av got no time for u
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by chinnyezechi(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Are igbos cowards that they can't protect themselves?
Please we aren't cowards ,watch what you say,please be well informed before you leap,if they were cowards ,how does ur village look like around 3am in the morning without electricity, they even ran for their lives despite the ungodly hour the herdsmen invaded .
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by goodheart02(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
lol...African maggots are better, right?
the point is this: av got no time for u
Lol.....Don't mind me bro. Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.