Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Can You Date A Gateman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Gateman. (892 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Gateman. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dis happened to my cousin ive told her several times to create a nairaland account to sort out her problems herself bt she said shes shy.she told me that a guy has been disturbing her in d neighbourhood for some days now.she said hes cute but hes a gateman working for a politician.she has told him several times dat she's not interested in him but he keeps disturbing her even sent her a flower nd there's no way she'll avoid him because their house is close to where we are staying nd ive warned him several times to stop disturbing her bt he still disturbs her.wat should she do ,shes even scared of goin out because she would meet him on the road.
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Cholls(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
my sister why not if she's crazy sexy.
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by donbenedict(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
When I bashed one guy for dating a filling station attendant, all the ladies kept quoting me saying

[size=20pt]Is she not a human being[/size]

Now op, I will ask u the same question.

Is he not a human being?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by cruzita(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
if the man doesn't have any intention of remaining a gateman for life,she can go ahead if she loves him too. But gatemen to politicians are in serious risk oo
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Cholls(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
if the man doesn't have any intention of remaining a gateman for life,she can go ahead if she lives him too. But gateman to politicians are in serious risk oo
undecided
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
He might turn out to be President.... You never can tell.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Vick4rill(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol,gate man are humans, some of them even earn better than graduates.so date him if u love him,and stop the lies abt your sister, cus we know u are the one.ur description alone already told us that u love him,all u jst need is an approval.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cholls:
undecided
hey !!modified
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Park01: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
op gate man (security) level by levels oh, for example, our gate man for here dey earn pass some graduate, person way dey earn 50k per month with free food and free provision every month end..

so some security men get small money

Ur sis should make friend with him first, ask him abt his future plans, find out if the guy has plans for him self, that's all
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I didnt say hes nt human because hes a gateman bt most of them dnt have stable homes he even told her he's from togo sef.as for me i cnt date a gateman because they dnt behave well nd theyre nt responsible nt because he's a gateman.
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Thylord(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
You are the one not your cousine.lier of the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by babybrace(f): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
There's nothing wrong with dating a gateman as far as he have plans to change occupation in the near future, but first things first .....get to know him

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thylord:
You are the one not your cousine.lier of the federal republic of nigeria.
i wnt argue wit u
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by tpiah11: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
do you mean gateman or security worker?

As in, overseas security.
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
tpiah11:
do you mean gateman or security worker?
As in, overseas security.
gateman
Re: Can You Date A Gateman. by achinaboy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
if u are already afraid or shy to go out so u don"t meet him,that means u have feelings for him,so give him a trial,

(1) (Reply)

Black Men Are The Biggest Scammers / Estharfabian / The Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.