Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos (26100 Views)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Seme Area Command of Nigeria Customs Service has once again demonstrated the synergy that exists between the Service and other relevant Sister Security Agencies at the border.

Comptroller Dimka, V.D handed over the two suspects (Mr. Abdullahi Ismail and Mr. Valentine Malizu) who were arrested for being in possession of forty (40) wraps of substances suspected to be illicit hard drugs concealed inside cartons of crayfish. The seized drugs weight about 43.4kg with a value of N412,300.00.

The seizure was made possible by the Border Patrol Crack Team ‘A’ led by CSC Ozah, M.O. Acting on intelligence report, the information received was properly and timely handled, the careful usage of the information paid off when the two (2) suspects were arrested.

As a Crack Team that act swiftly on information gathered, the forty (40) parcel of the substance suspected to be Indian hemp was arrested by the Team on the 17th April, 2016 by 1700hrs at Elijah. An attempt by the suspects to bribe the Border Patrol Officers was resisted.

The suspects were also found to be in possession of over nine (9) different SIM cards and assorted charms.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/men-who-hid-drugs-in-crayfish-arrested.html

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
everyday for the thief
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
okay...nice one from the Customs men

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by CastedDude: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
bad day for this hustlers....ordinary Indian hemp....that one dey shaa

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by eleko1: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Not my regular customer from that side. sad. *Waka pass* sad

18 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by tyson99(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
eleko1:
Not my regular customer from that side. sad. *Waka pass* sad
Make me too just waka

14 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Name checkers must be dissappointed.
Satan shame unto you. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are they isrealites?

16 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Odunsco01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by terrysung: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
end of the road
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by johnshagb(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Make me sef just Waka pass. No be my regular customer

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
see how d igbo guy draw the innocent hausa boy into that their illegal business sad

Am sure that was Ismail's first time

25 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by bedspread: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lets Check names..

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Ayomi088(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kudos
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by ChiSun27(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thank God they are not my brodaz!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by banme1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abok.I! too

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by khrisluv(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
how wud u like to smoke some weed..........me like kush see dem Babylonian ceased ma kush

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by IamTheophilus(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Don't know why i booked this space.
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by kenchop: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
WHERE ARE THE NAME CHECKERS? angry

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Name name name name name name name name name name name name ohhhhhhhhhh
Disappointed......
No be them.
No problem, their time will soon come... grin

Mteeeew, na even hemp. National item.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by aurumbay: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol na when Nigerians go stop all this smart playing,they don't use coffins again to move drugs now na crayfish carton i even taught it was in the belly of the crayfish what poor command of english from the writer..i just passed by to see if drugs very injected into tiny crayfish..lol

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
tongue
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by EZEUDENE(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
so nobody called ipob today because there was an Hausa name

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Aringarosa(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Weed is not drugs abeg - its a herb probably less harmful than panadol!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
aurumbay:
lol na when Nigerians go stop all this smart playing,they don't use coffins again to move drugs now na crayfish carton i even taught it was in the belly of the crayfish what poor command of english from the writer..i just passed by to see if drugs very injected into tiny crayfish..lol
me 2 oh
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
food is ready
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by chimaobikanu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Run a background check on them with their prints, those are fake names! *being sarcastic*. All these tribal bigots on NL must be disappointed....*smh
Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
sad

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hid Drugs In Crayfish Arrested Customs And Handed Over To NDLEA. Photos by victorvezx(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
please oh, that is Egbo, marijuana (Egbo) is national drug oh, anybody can carry and smoke it. it's different from cocaine which our brothers from the east traffic. cocaine is deadly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.