Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife (16489 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Was Deceived / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Islie: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Musili came back the following day and touched me, I don't know how I got to his village, and I started having babies.

One Omotosho Adejoke has dragged her husband, Omotosho Musili before an Igando Customary court sitting Lagos state, alleging that he confused and lured her with charms before they got married.

The complainant, a 39-year-old food vendor told the court on Wednesday that her husband was adulterous.

She claimed her husband was in the habit of bringing his lovers to their one-room apartment to spend days or months before leaving.

She, however, prayed the curt to dissolve her 16-year-old marriage, stating that, “When I was single, my husband approached me that he wanted to marry me, I told him that I had a fiancé and that our marriage was near.

“Musili a bricklayer came back the following day and touched me, I don’t know how I got to his village, and I started having babies.

“As an orphan, nobody looked for me but now I am back to my senses,” she lamented.

On accusation of infidelity, Adejoke said “I always leave the bed for them and sleep on the floor, on four occasions I had reported him to our families.

“Recently, he came home with a lady who stole my pants and brassier, I discovered that after she had left.

“I told my husband to retrieve my underwear from his lover, he later came home with a bra and pant but those were not the underwear that were missing,” she added, noting that her husband was always threatening her life.

“My husband is threatening to kill me, my hair dresser informed me that anytime I finished making my hair that my husband always come begging her to give him my hair.

“And he always tell me that if I leave him that he will kill me and run away.

“I am the one responsible for feeding the family, paying the house rent and the children’s school fees,” the mother of four boys noted, adding that she was scared of contracting sexually transmitted diseases from her husband due to his unfaithfulness.

Meanwhile, on his part, her 47-year-old husband denied all the allegations.

He said, “I pay my bills, I usually give her N500 per day, but she also assists me as any good wife will do.

“I returned the underwear my lover took away from our house and I never approached my wife’s hairdresser requesting for her hair.

The respondent begged the court to help him appeal to his wife that he still loves her.

The Court President, Adegboyega Omilola, advised the couple to go back home, talk over the issue in peace and adjourned the matter till May 20.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/my-fetish-husband-deceived-me-married-me-with-charm-woman-seeks-divorce/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Bluette(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jesus is Lord! Requesting for her hair from her hairdresser ke. Iyen ti koja aye (beyond bounds). it is better they are separated o. A ni rogun iku aitojo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Moustache: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Here in Pluto,shit like this don't happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by hazyfm1: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by omusiliyu(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria women and LAI

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Chalatanace(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by winkmart: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oooooo
So strong

2 Likes

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
NOLLYWOOD

NEXT
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by mizchoc(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op said he denied all the allegations...yet he confirmed that he returned the bra and pant from his lover..

anyways, when they finish talking and settling, they shud let us know..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Jchi9876: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
nkan nbe

odi kwa egwu
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by sirTesco(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Because u appeared charming to him so he charmed u.
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by winkmart: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
How do we explain this to Ifa and Orunmila now.
Maybe we send them an email

1 Like

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by banme1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can't give a fair comment. Not fair to inter fair in their matrimonial affairs
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by viscocom(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
recieve wisdom
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pathetic...they call it charm when all goes wrong...
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Redlabel: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
So this one follow for husband too
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Sexytemi(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
He doesn't even know how to lie, he said the truth about having a lover.gringringrin...

5 Likes

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Oluwapresley(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
After buying land, I no come sabi wetin I go talk.. Urgent land for sale, Biko..
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by histemple: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
He even accepted returning the pant his lover stole. Lord have mercy

Odiegwu oooooooooo!
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by MadCow1: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Obago
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Joyce28(f): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na wao which kind story be dis
Anyway Ur hair dresser is a suspect
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by dynamicqueen(f): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
My nose is dusty due to the amountfof lie I smell in here

1 Like

Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Presbulg(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is not so CHARMING
I'll show myself out
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by KINGDOS: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
There you have it. The power of sigidi has got u stock to him in the first instance. I'm sure you were rewarded, no enticed, before you followed him. Lesson for others: don't accept careless and suspicious gifts, they will land you in trouble.
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by DanielRyan(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecidedHow com u take knw say na charm him use catch u....as money Don finish na
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by coolhamid(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
That man is the true definition of Asshole
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by nbright: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na demdem na. See lai wey she blow

Musili came back the following day and touched me, I don't know how I got to his village, and I started having babies.
Re: My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife by Kaxmytex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
juju evrywhr

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Man Who Has 86 Wives / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Is It Ideal To Go For Someone With A Lesser demanding career than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.