Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) (78040 Views)

PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by fortunechy(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2016
na the grand father wedding coat.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by zonax(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Now I have confirmed that indeed, they are way too many kids in nairaland (with all due respect to the sensible adults).
How on earth can any human find a reason to justify making fun of this young man.
That might be the only one he could lay his hands on. Going by my permutations, he had no other option on what to appear in but that, not that he wanted to stand out by looking so odd.
Besides, far from what he's putting on, they are chances that the guy might be one of the best graduating students of that school/dept.

OP Kindly attend to my DM.

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by canalily(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2016
faithugo64:
how?
come closer let me ask u somethingsmiley ar u realundecided
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Greatness366(f): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
general overseer
Lol you HV mouth oo very funny

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Rajosh(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
And you op and some of y'all are making fun of him. there are some out there who don't have the opportunity to go to school. Don't be surprised he may end up employing some of you making fun of him. Learn to look beyond the present. look at the BIG PICTURE
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by obc: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Your expression here is a total display of umpretentiousness. It shows you can live and accommodate others irrespective of their status. I can sense you are not a material-centered person. Please keep it up!.
ogorwyne:
And u guys made fun of him for wearing what he has? It might not even be his. I pray education opens a way for him. I feel so bad for that guy, he is trending on NL and may not even be aware just because of one childish and foolish course mate, who felt the need to make fun of his struggle.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by mytym1: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Lolzzzzzz what's the name of his school?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by ogorwyne(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2016
obc:
Your expression here is a total display of umpretentiousness. It shows you can live and accommodate others irrespective of their status. I can sense you are not a material-centered person. Please keep it up!.
Thanks
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by StKizitoOfPadua: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Those of you commenting here, myself included don't even know the guy. So i don't see the wrong thing about all those fun poking and all those sympathizers! It might be either that dude just wore the stuff for fun or kinda create a scenario to attract attention(as is common with us these days) or he lacked hence he borrowed oversized coat.. So both set of people commenting are justified! For me i feel for him if na struggle the make him wear am, but i d laugh and have fun if its fashion n some kinda scene he wan create Shekina. Coin get two sides afterall
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by scentmarlc(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2016
ogorwyne:

Have tried to see the fun part of it. And I think the joke should have ended in their school. Bringing it online, come on, u sef pity the guy nau. Can u do that urself? I just think we should know when to draw the line and also protect people's images too. Sorry for being too personal. I just hate stuffs like this.

Need i say more......
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2016
asking me not to laugh at that outrageous coat is like tickling me and forbidding me to laugh.

he would probably have done better without the top one. trouser, shirt and tie, or maybe a smart native dress.

no supervisor or jury would have sent him out because he doesn't have. they may just deduct his mark for appearance.

even I can feel his embarrassment and unease from here. cry
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by faithugo64(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
canalily:
come closer let me ask u somethingsmiley ar u realundecided
you are joking righthow do you mean?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
The Young Shall Grow.ahahahahahhaha.so funi
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by canalily(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2016
faithugo64:
you are joking righthow do you mean?
i cnt be joking dear. Lets talk behind doors that are open
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by faithugo64(f): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
canalily:
i cnt be joking dear. Lets talk behind doors that are open
lipsrsealed
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by aydought: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Daddy Adeboye (G.O. of Redeemed Christian Church of God) shared his experience on how very poor he was, while growing up. The day his father managed to buy umbrella, it was joyfully celebrated! Yet, God has taken him very far that he is amongst the top 50 renowned people in the world. @Ops, pray that God have mercy on you and know that the race is not for the swift and the battle is not to the strong. Who knows tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by ireneony(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
general overseer
grin oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by canalily(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2016
faithugo64:
lipsrsealed
why nt talk? do you have a blog?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Jessevictor(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2016
datz my skull ,UAM .was sitting in science park then
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by ShylockConsults: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Near East University, Cyprus International University, University of Kyrenia, Eastern Mediterranean University, and Girne American University have Started Accepting Applications for Fall Semester, (October intake) 2016.The following Courses are offered in both Undergraduate and Graduate Level: Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical/Aeronautics and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry, etc

50 % Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed

Note that we can also process Your Admission into any Other Top University and can get You Scholarship into some Universities.

REQUIRE DOCUMENTS
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results
(Send Scan Copy of these Documents to the Email Below)

For more Info and to Apply,
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
general overseer

Looool of your church abi? grin grin
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rajosh:
And you op and some of y'all are making fun of him. there are some out there who don't have the opportunity to go to school. Don't be surprised he may end up employing some of you making fun of him. Learn to look beyond the present. look at the BIG PICTURE

The interesting thing is that i dont see nadda wrong with what he has one. its cool so far no rags.

1 Like

Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Just keep on making fools of yourself ode tongue
e pain am tongue
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Graccccccccy(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
classical15:

Grace, free the guy o. He's the new guy mtn just signed as brand ambassador
Lol. i see... it's obvious #in immanuela's voice#
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by maggilove(f): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mypeople2:
This is the type of lady I need. Please which part of Nigeria do you live? I live in Delta
I live in Kwara and sometimes in Lagos. Send me a mail if u want to please. Abosedemargaret@yahoo.com
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by classical15(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Graccccccccy:
Lol. i see... it's obvious #in immanuela's voice#
Abi na. Beautiful @your profile picture. Are you in Ilorin?
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by Tellemall: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:
And you had to upload this just to make fun of him ?

Never doubt the stup.idity of certain beings.

If they could afford to buy him a suit, why didn't they? Instead they make fun of a guy who probably had no other suit but that one.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by MrOdyssey(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
lolz.. but don't be surprise dat diz dude may turn out to be the best graduating student in the whole institution.

have u noticed that awkward looking students wit weird dress sense are usually VERY bright academically?.. i have dem in my department and believe me, even skul V.C dey jealous dia G.P.
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by faithugo64(f): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
canalily:
why nt talk? do you have a blog?
no I dont
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by canalily(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2016
faithugo64:
no I dont
pls can we chat inbox? U look cute and harmonous
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by SucreB: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
general overseer
YOU NAILED IT!!
Re: Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) by faithugo64(f): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
canalily:
pls can we chat inbox? U look cute and harmonous
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.