Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... (4504 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by unapapadeycraze: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Take to momma. The one that you think she is wifeable. The contestant that possesses the wife material quality that you are looking for. Don't be bias in your decision. I'm not asking who you are rooting for, i'm asking of the one that is worth taking to momma.

Guys, have your say.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by optional1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Take to momma. The one that you think she is wifeable. The contestant that possesses the wife material quality that you are looking for. Don't be bias in your decision. I'm not asking who you are rooting for, i'm asking of the one that is worth taking to momma.

Guys, have your say.

I jst dey look frm 3D.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by cruzita(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just dey observe from my church window
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
I just the observe ooo

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

Cruzita, when you the come back from churchcheesycheesy make discuss about this matter....cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
I haven't meet them in real life so i can't decide on which is a good wife material, but if it's a e-wife something then i will go for Mimzy

In other words

Vote Mimzy for MissNL2016

#TreandMimzy yaga!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sits in my comfy sofa and watches events unfold.....

**vasline in hand,just in case**
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I just the observe ooo

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

Cruzita, when you the come back from churchcheesycheesy make discuss about this matter....cheesy

joins her with pop corn and two bottles of crush
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:

joins her with pop corn and two bottles of crush

*Smilingcheesy because of the popcorn ..... Faith why you the rush the popcorn shockedgrin... Shift na make I sit down wellcheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Smilingcheesy because of the popcorn ..... Faith why you the rush the popcorn shockedgrin... Shift na make I sit down wellcheesy

sorry am rushing the pop corn.
no oo, the mat is too rough for your skin jare, lie on top my body,you'll enjoy the view in HD from there.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:

sorry am rushing the pop corn.
no oo, the mat is too rough for your skin jare, lie on top my body,you'll enjoy the view in HD from there.

Waooo.... Thanks for that...cheesycheesy .. I'm enjoying the view now...

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

lmao. i like the meme.
#meanwhile her wait is almost crushing me down here lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

lmao. i like the meme.
#meanwhile her weight is almost crushing me down here lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:

lmao. i like the meme.
#meanwhile her weight is almost crushing me down here lipsrsealed cheesy

Lol......*I'm not going to stand up, tongue.... Am I dreaminggringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by IamLEGEND1: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
#AllHailMimzy
The one who towers above them all.
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol......*I'm not going to stand up, tongue.... Am I dreaminggringrin

dnt bother dear,i'll die for you grin.
# scrabbles out phone and send mtn call-me sms to mum cry cry
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by MrWhaley: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
smiley smileyThe posters above me tho...
DerailersAssociation2016. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:

dnt bother dear,i'll die for you grin.
# scrabbles out phone and send mtn call-me sms to mum cry cry

*smiling I have found my Romeo, #whispers into his ears don't forget to give me your ATM card n pin before you die for mecheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*smiling I have found my Romeo, #whispers into his ears don't forget to give me your ATM card n pin before you die for mecheesygrin

who (what) is an ATM card? and what pin do you want,office or thumb pin?
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

who (what) is an ATM card? and what pin do you want,office or thumb pin?

Sad*Fake Romeo * Oya pack your things and gocheesycheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sad*Fake Romeo * Oya pack your things and gocheesycheesy

iya!! seems the juliet is the fake one here,cause the original juliet wasn't cheating with whoever it is that is called ATM card cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

iya!! seems the juliet is the fake one here,cause the original juliet wasn't cheating with whoever it is that is called ATM card cheesy

Waiting for a new Romeo....*Faith before you leave, don't forget to drop the remaining popcorn..grincheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Waiting for a new Romeo....*Faith before you leave, don't forget to drop the remaining popcorn..grincheesy
New Romeo on board!

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shes seriously leaving me?? shocked cry,
well i think i'll keep the remaining pop corn for my new juliet
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
New Romeo on board!

Waooo.... shocked... are going to die for me wink... What did u bringgrin... Faith551 has carried his popcorn... Don't mind him, the popcorn wasn't sweetgrin.. It tasted like cassavagringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

shes seriously leaving me?? shocked cry,
well i think i'll keep the remaining pop corn for my new juliet

Issssssh, I'm not even interested in the popcorn *spits * ... Why are crying Just because of ATM card and your pin you threw my love awaycheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Waooo.... shocked... are going to die for me wink... What did u bringgrin... Faith551 has carried his popcorn... Don't mind him, the popcorn wasn't sweetgrin.. It tasted like cassavagringrin

watching in HD,i might end up killing this romeo myself
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Issssssh, I'm not even interested in the popcorn *spits * ... Why are crying Just because of ATM card and your pin you threw my love awaycheesy

c'mon i told you i don't know any ATM card, if you want pin i have a lotta thumb pins,just ask and i'll buy you 10 packs of them
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Surprise! I brought u a special banana

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

watching in HD,i might end up killing this romeo myself

Don't even think of it, he is a life saver..lolcheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

c'mon i told you i don't know any ATM card, if you want pin i have a lotta thumb pins,just ask and i'll buy you 10 packs of them

Noooooooooooo
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:09am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Don't even think of it, he is a life saver..lolcheesy

damn! where the hell is my 9mm,this can't be happening
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Noooooooooooo

you see?,u just want to leave me for no reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.