Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... (4482 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
Surprise! I brought u a special banana

No I'm allergic to thatwink smiley wink.......

I'll go with popcorn...cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

damn! where the hell is my 9mm,this can't be happening

Yes it is....grin tongue

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

you see?,u just want to leave me for no reason

You don't want to give me your ATM card sad
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yes it is....grin tongue

well thank God the price ofsuper-glue is not affected by the poor economy,maybe i'll get one to mend my broken,shattered,dis-member ed heart
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

well thank God the price ofsuper-glue is not affected by the poor economy,maybe i'll get one to mend my broken,shattered,dis-member ed heart

Oooh , make sure you take care of yourself..lol *I'm going to meet my Romeo...
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You don't want to give me your ATM card sad

Ok i had to ask google who an ATM card is,and ended up getting you this one just to show how much i love you,below are the pins.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

Ok i had to ask google who an ATM card is,and ended up getting you this one just to show how much i love you,below are the pins.

No... I want your own..lol
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No... I want your own..lol

told u i dnt have
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No I'm allergic to thatwink smiley wink.......

I'll go with popcorn...cheesy

4gett popcorn joorrr..banana is more nutritious :-D
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

watching in HD,i might end up killing this romeo myself
Kill who?! Take this!

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
Kill who?! Take this!

dem dey count fish cray-fish dey follow raise hand,wait till i catch you,i'll apply the law of subtraction on your teeth

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

dem dey count fish cray-fish dey follow raise hand,wait till i catch you,i'll apply the law of subtraction on your teeth
See who wan subtract teeth..E be lyk say u never receive Punch!!
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2016
BossDanniee:
See who wan subtract teeth..E be lyk say u never receive Punch!!

which punch? all i felt was a tap,dnt worry till i catch u
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by BossDanniee(m): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

which punch? all i felt was a tap,dnt worry till i catch u

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Smellymouth: 2:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Caringguy:
I haven't meet them in real life so i can't decide on which is a good wife material, but if it's a e-wife something then i will go for Mimzy

In other words

Vote Mimzy for MissNL2016

#TreandMimzy yaga!!!!!
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 2:39am On Apr 28, 2016

Faith551 and sandoski, two of una be case cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

thats true love right their man,i give her everything she wants grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Lol..... No make me vex ooo,before I go use kerosene bath, Faith551 wey I don disown...

*Whispers into his ears, will you be my Romeogrin, don't shout before Faith551 catch you.....gringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

thats true love right their man,i give her everything she wants grin grin

True love ke......Mtcheeewgringrin

Wat of the popcorngringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

told u i dnt have

undecided...Faith551 leave me alone....
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... No make me vex ooo,before I go use kerosene bath, Faith551 wey I don disown...

*Whispers into his ears, will you be my Romeogrin, don't shout before Faith551 catch you.....gringrin

Kerosene?? Haba?? You wan make barbecue? grin

*Runs to check her dp* grin

Romeo reporting for duty mademoiselle grin grin

Faith551 no vex but she fine grin grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Waooo... Will you die for me my Romeo undecided. Before you do that lets eat popcorn together.... Don't forget to give me your ATM card(credit card) n the pin.... You are my Romeogringringrin

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
waiting for you to come..cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Waooo... Will you die for me my Romeo undecided. Before you do that lets eat popcorn together.... Don't forget to give me your ATM card(credit card) n the pin.... You are my Romeogringringrin

Baby Sandoski when Titanic show i would prove how much i love you by drowning for you kiss kiss kiss
ATM card and pin? Simple something when we get home. wink grin

Baby one minute lemme go and buy something cos this position that you are lying in calls for rapid response grin grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Make i follow dey look too na
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Baby Sandoski when Titanic show i would prove how much i love you by drowning for you kiss kiss kiss
ATM card and pin? Simple something when we get home. wink grin

Baby one minute lemme go and buy something cos this position that you are lying in calls for rapid response grin grin grin

shocked what do you want to buy I guess is biscuitsgringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

shocked what do you want to buy I guess is biscuitsgringrin

In this your postion? Even biscuit wee call me mugu if i buy it. grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

i already gave my atm card and pins, am not good to u dead na
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

see as person dey touch lion wey dey fast tail
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

pop corn don finish jare

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

pop corn don finish jare
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

i already gave my atm card and pins, am not good to u dead na

Faith551, what am I going to do without yougrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Faith551, what am I going to do without yougrin

iffa hear say na from ur heart u talk dat one.

# maybe she found out i bury all my money at my back-yard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. / To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. / Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.