Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... (4497 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which One Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Is A Virgin? / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

iffa hear say na from ur heart u talk dat one.

# maybe she found out i bury all my money at my back-yard

M serious.....
*The money is ours.....*grin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M serious.....
*The money is ours.....*grin

time to spill the bean,
bae is broke.
embarassed
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

time to spill the bean,
bae is broke.
embarassed

Isssssh undecided*sad
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Isssssh undecided*sad

grin grin,
#u see i told u shes not here for the money
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

grin grin,
#u see i told u shes not here for the money

wink I'm hungry....grin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink I'm hungry....grin

dnt worry,i prepared a nice dish at home
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

dnt worry,i prepared a nice dish at home

Tanx.... I'm coming....gringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

ok,will be waiting smiley
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

see as person dey touch lion wey dey fast tail

Abeg make the lion kontinue to dey fast o grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Abeg make the lion kontinue to dey fast o grin

oya na,hold the tail wait
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Haba! This babe sef, one minute wey i go buy something you don follow anoda man go. cry cry

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

oya na,hold the tail wait

Why i go hold lion tail? I neva mad reach that level na. grin grin grin

Meanwhile where you hide juli juli? angry

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Why i go hold lion tail? I neva mad reach that level na. grin grin grin

Meanwhile where you hide juli juli? angry

which juli juli,bros na family matter be dat oo, we go sue oo
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

which juli juli,bros na family matter be dat oo, we go sue oo

Uncle faith that babe go chop u dry o. Just leave her for me. cry

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Uncle faith that babe go chop u dry o. Just leave her for me. cry

grin grin grin see this nigga, am already dry( courtsey of buhari) i have nothing to fear cheesy
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

grin grin grin see this nigga, am already dry( courtsey of buhari) i have nothing to fear cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Haba! This babe sef, one minute wey i go buy something you don follow anoda man go. cry cry

Me follow who Na you I d wait for, I wan go give Faith551 plate wey him forget for herecheesygrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

Faith551 , I don disown you... So you follow for people wey Buhari affect.... Kinglekan I'm still waiting for the ATM cardgrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
faith551:

Faith551 , I don disown you... So you follow for people wey Buhari affect.... Kinglekan I'm still waiting for the ATM cardgrin...
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Faith551 , I don disown you... So you follow for people wey Buhari affect.... Kinglekan I'm still waiting for the ATM cardgrin...

Issokay
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Me follow who Na you I d wait for, I wan go give Fait.h551 plate wey him forget for herecheesygrin

Oya assume that position wey u been dey before. grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Oya assume that position wey u been dey before. grin grin

You no carry anything come, you wan start rough playcheesygrin.... *crying cry were is my Romeo FAITH551 come ooooogrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You no carry anything come, you wan start rough playcheesygrin.... *crying cry were is my Romeo FAITH551 come ooooogrin

Why u nor get faith sef ehn? Just position first make i sample u small. grin grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Why u nor get faith sef ehn? Just position first make i sample u small. grin grin

I get faith .. Abi you don forget say na my Romeo name be Faithcheesycheesy sample ke.....

Faith551 were are u??*singing Hello by Adele*
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I get faith .. Abi you don forget say na my Romeo name be Faithcheesycheesy sample ke.....

Leave faith551 alone nau. Wetin him get wey i nor fit give u? grin

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

am here dear, went to sell one plot of land in the village to buy u a car.
no mind that kinglekan, the guy is a pensioner even at such a young age
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

na now u remember me shey
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
faith551:

am here dear, went to sell one plot of land in the village to buy u a car.
no mind that kinglekan, the guy is a pensioner even at such a young age

Car shocked.shocked... OMG I love you so much kiss kiss

Kinglekan go oo gringrin my Romeo is back*singing Wash by Teknogringrin
Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by kinglekan: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

King.lekan go oo gringrin my Romeo is back*singing Wash by Teknogringrin

I pirry u, make faith dey deceive you o. Come now you dey do shakara. Issoryt! angry

Re: Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... by faith551(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Kinglekan go oo gringrin my Romeo is back*singing Wash by Teknogringrin

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Why You Know One Marry,come Marry My Sister / Must See These Top 10 World Most Sexiest Woman Alive Of 2017 (photo And Video) / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.