Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks (55639 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okorocha is a fat failed incompetent buffoon. His paternity was traced to Taraba, so he is hardly Igbo to start with!

[s]
Ugosample:

Why the hate for Okorocha?
I don't understand.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
T.B Joshua warned about an attack in the east, but no one took it serious, A normal human being can't kill me talkless of an animal in human form i.e Fulani herdscows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by HiddenShadow: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Krisan234:
T.B Joshua warned about an attack in the east, but no one took it serious, A normal human being can't kill me talkless of an animal in human form i.e Fulani herdscows.

Post a link to the video
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by FortunateOsahon: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
2rutalk1:
Get out of my sight Ewu! I so wish we can meet one on one let me prove to you that I am not a coward. If you had tried half of what I pulled through as a man in life you wouldn't have survived it. I have outgrown some things but that doesn't mean idiots like you should take that for weakness.
[/s]

Your pics alone speaks volume about your poor upbringing, a product of baby factory can never make any sense. Why not go meet the Fulani killing you instead of making noise online about meeting someone you will kiss his feet when you see him. You are too small, go and die if thats the best way to end your frustration. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
ENA WROTE: I HATE BEING RIGHT when it is so wrong.

1 I said Buhari will always support his Fulani. I posted his representing Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland then and his speech as a statesman to the Yoruba governor "why are your people killing my people" when it was that the Fulanis killed more and began it all.

2. I asked how Nigerians could elect a man Boko Haram chose as the intermediary and who refused to help to negotiate ceasefire with them be elected president? I said patriots do not need to be president before they serve. I showed examples of opposition leaders who have helped the government in power in their areas of strength.

3. I pointed out that as former governor of Borno, Bauchi etc, the areas that today is a scourge to Nigeria (it was all one state then) Buhari is part of the problem of that area. I stated that this man despite being in power from 76-79 under murtala mohammed and Obasanjo, 83-85 as head of state, 1993-1998 as head of PTF and the most powerful man under Abacha, this man did not build a single school for Al Majiris nor try to actively engage the youths in progressive things. Even out of government and with mch influence, not one NGO that could better the lives of Northerners and dissuade them from Boko Haram. Bill Clinton has an NGO. Obasanjo has an NGO. Buhari, despite being an ex-president has none.
Somehow, Nigerians felt a Goodluck Jonathan was more responsible for the activities of Northern youths than a man who had served in government in capisity of President, Governor, NNPC MD, Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss, idiotic Nigerians felt a Jonathan from the creeks of Bayelsa was more responsible for the rot in the North than this man who was part of government since 1976.

4. And autistic Nigerians felt a change was to elect a man who has been in government since 1976/77 and who has ruled before to dastardly consequences of austerity. That is the man Nigerians felt was CHANGE

5. And I screamed then that Buhari would release the over 1500 Boko Haram members captured by GEJ army. He did. Now see the death all over. I specifically quoted Buhari saying "They have killed all our young men". I guess this is them killing others young men as well.

6. I then said even if Buhari was not backing Boko Haram and these Northern killers, that he is seen as their leader and this would embolden them. I said they will become bolder and kill more with gusto and chest-thumping. I said giving Buhari the presidency was rewarding Boko Haram and teling them "Killing has rewards. When you kill, the more people will bow to your will". Of course Nigeria bowed to their will and elected Buhari, believing by handing power to Boko haram, they will stop. MUMU. People never STOP without a fight. Killers are killers. They are stopped by resistance, not empowerment. Today watch how they come down to the south with pride.

7. I recently have pointed out that Buhari and APC are being very evil telling you that Boko Haram is defeated. Idiots repeat the claim. I ask for their dead bodies or those captured. I said the word DEFEAT whether on a chessboard or real life must show the head of their leader captured or killed, pawns and officers captured or killed and weapons gotten from them by surrender or forcefully. Buhari and his armies show one dead man and a car and 5 guns and say they have defeated Boko Haram. I asked that Buhari visits Sambissa and even Baga like GEJ and sit in the open. Obama made a broadcast from Afghanistan. That until you walk over the territory of those you fight, you have not defeated them. Today, Agatu and Enugu. Tomorrow who

Tomorrow who?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by islandmoon: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
The tactic that was used in Jos is simple and it worked, whenever when they youth hear that the zombies want to attack in one area, youth from every other areas will go and defend that place in large number, so, whenever they want to attack your own area, people from other areas will also come and support you before security men most times wait for order, and before other is given, many would have been dead, learn to protect yourself by delaying the attack till security men come, when the zombies were defeated 4 times, they stopped coming!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by funkyibodude(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
SpaceTour:
The worst part of it is that Okorocha is an Hausaman, I do not expect an Obiano to be in a meeting led by an Hausa man whom his people came to Igboland to kill them. The next battle ground will be Imo state and It will be disastrous because there are many Imolites that Okorocha led into Islam in the past 5yrs. It is worrisome to say the least!

we are ready for them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
we are ready for them

We cannot be ready for them once we and our people hear that they are pounding Imo state, after-all they are Okoroawusa's cousins.. cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Ugosample(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
SpaceTour:
Okorocha is a fat failed incompetent buffoon. His paternity was traced to Taraba, so he is hardly Igbo to start with!

[s][/s]

And what do you mean by that?
Is anybody from anywhere?
So what did he do in particular to reserv4e your insults?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Yyeske(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

We are one but Anambra people are all over facebook mocking Enugu and now their Governor boycotted such important issue. Isn't the handwriting clear on the wall who the traitors of Igboland are?
Abeg lock up if you have nothing tangible to contribute aside your fear and complex for Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Okeycima: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
I see the pray and fast Governor in the picture
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by sweatlana: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
stop running to abuja. give guys guns to do the needful.

I tire o.
I wonder what all the igbo billionaires are doing??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
I will answer you with detailed report. BRB!

Ugosample:

And what do you mean by that?
Is anybody from anywhere?
So what did he do in particular to reserv4e your insults?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by sweatlana: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yyeske:
Abeg lock up if you have nothing tangible to contribute aside your fear and complex for Anambra.
He has a point. Why is willy not at that meeting?
I'm not igbo so I don't know what issues he has with his counterparts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
stop running to abuja. give guys guns to do the needful.

When hungry catch jobless guy and he turn around and sees he gun, wetin hin go do?

Ask Ijaw elders about the evolution of 'Militants'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
He is not in the meeting because Okoroawusa is an Hausa-man. The incident was caused by Hausa fulanis so it is not wise for another Hausa man to lead Igbos in such a meeting.

sweatlana:

He has a point. Why is willy not at that meeting?
I'm not igbo so I don't know what issues he has with his counterparts

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Okeycima: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
eyeview:
What I had expected the south east governors to do was this:
Convey an emergency meeting and at the end issue a communique banning all forms of normadic activity till further notice. Any herd seen grazing anywhere in the east will be treated as a breach of the order and thus criminal. This order will subsist until the presidency comes up with a clear direction on how to curb this menance.
But if the body language and actions of of the president clearly shows that he is sympathetic to his fulani kinsmen over the lives of their people,then it will leave the people with no other option than these two:
1,The re-emergence of Ethnic militia like the well fortified bakassi boys.
2,The aguleri/umuleri clash approach were 'industrious' sons of the communities started setting aside a portion of their earnings for the purchase of sophisticated firearms for their land's defence by the youths 'at home'
ma man Abeg tell them oHh!!as if they don't know what to do,or the Borno governor ran to Abuja when the state is feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by sweatlana: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
SpaceTour:
He is not in the meeting because Okoroawusa is an Hausa-man. The incidence was caused by Hausa fulanis so it is not wise for another Hausa man to lead Igbos in such a meeting.

In fact I don't know how imo state voted for this 419 man okorocha. The man is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Abagworo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
sweatlana:

In fact I don't know how imo state voted for this 419 man okorocha. The man is a disgrace

Where is Obiano at this all important meeting? I know them very well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by OfoIgbo: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

We are one but Anambra people are all over facebook mocking Enugu and now their Governor boycotted such important issue. Isn't the handwriting clear on the wall who the traitors of Igboland are?

Anambra is governed by a pro-Igbo party. What this means is that Anambra can keep its cards close to her chest. The other Igbo states are governed by non-Igbo parties due mainly to the perchance of other Igbos to be seen as true Nigerian. Anambra people make no such pretensions.

Add this to the fact that Anambra people are big on self-help. Other Igbo states rely so heavily on the federal government for everything including their protection.

I am also such Obiano sees Okorocha as a saboteur and will be unwilling to be part of this jamboree. He knows Okorocha will reveal details of the governors' secret meetings to Buhari, to curry some favour from the terrorist president, so he rightly chose to excuse himself.

They can always inform him of the details of their meeting with Buhari afterwards

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
An Obiano cannot be in a meeting led by an Okorocha an Hausa man for that matter. Get it into your head. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
You got the point.

OfoIgbo:

Anambra is governed by a pro-Igbo party. What this means is that Anambra can keep its cards close to her chest. The other Igbo states are governed by non-Igbo parties due mainly to the perchance of other Igbos to be seen as true Nigerian. Anambra people make no such pretensions.

Add this to the fact that Anambra people are big on self-help. Other Igbo states rely so heavily on the federal government for everything including their protection.

I am also such Obiano sees Okorocha as a saboteur and will be unwilling to be part of this jamboree. He knows Okorocha will reveal details of the governors' secret meetings to Buhari, to curry some favour from the terrorist president, so he rightly chose to excuse himself.

They can always inform him of the details of their meeting with Buhari afterwards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
sweatlana:

It is really pathetic!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
OfoIgbo:

What you just wrote further proves my point. How is APGA Igbo party when it was hijacked by Anambrians from the founder who is from Abia State? Your antecedents are clear to any intelligent man and what you will do is already known. For example if ethnic crisis escalates from this I foresee Obiano exonerating Anambra from it amidst praises from people like you. After all when Buhari won election Obiano was the 1st Igbo Governor to rush down to Aso Rock wearing Hausa regalia.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by sweatlana: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Obiano is said to be absent because okorocha is leading the delegation. Okorocha is more or less an hausa man!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
****Was the party hijacked at gun point or at a palace coup? ****

In case you don't know go and dig about the original owners of APGA and cure your ignorance.

Obiano can visit the president in the capacity of an APGA leader. so what is your point that Obiano went to see Buhari? Election was already over so the right thing to do was to reach out to the winner. Election is not war.

[s]
Abagworo:

What you just wrote further proves my point. How is APGA Igbo party when it was hijacked by Anambrians from the founder who is from Abia State? Your antecedents are clear to any intelligent man and what you will do is already known. For example if ethnic crisis escalates from this I foresee Obiano exonerating Anambra from it amidst praises from people like you. After all when Buhari won election Obiano was the 1st Igbo Governor to rush down to Aso Rock wearing Hausa regalia.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
SpaceTour:
I will answer you with detailed report. BRB!

OK bro, am expecting it.

And by the way, I am from imo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Beeman1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a certified ethnocentric terrorist.

Believe me when I say, He has given these bloodthirsty Fulani cretins the carte blanche to carry out this systematic ethnic cleansing.

Where is that Reverend Mbaka from Enugu... Come and say something now your "messiah's" people are wrecking havoc on your own people.
Hahahahahaha arne
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by oz4real83(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Where is IPOB? Where is MASSOB? Where are the weapons Nnamdi boasted about? Where are other south-eastern organisations who under the guise of "protecting indigbo" have been causing dis-affection and dis-harmony between the south-east and other parts of Nigeria? I expected these various groups to have risen up long ago without compulsion to confront these criminal elements with whatever means tit for tat!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.