Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks (55646 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by itstpia8: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
SpaceTour:
a well know cursed individual. He is old and ugly. He is a jobless wanderer in PH with his phone on his left hand. So pay no attention to his attention seeking posts. cool

You and the other fellow ( Revealednonshadow) both sound like horrible creatures. Allow your human side to manifest and stop suppressing it lest you never smell responsibility in your life.

Cant you make whatever points you are trying to make without such abusive language (including the one you are using on the governor) and nasty ignorant attitude?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
You are talking TRASH because we said the bitter truth!

[s]
itstpia8:

You and the other fellow ( Revealednonshadow) both sound like unpalatable creatures. Allow your human side to manifest and stop suppressing it.

Cant you make whatever points you are trying to make without such abusive language (including the one you are using on the governor) and nasty ignorant attitude?
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Mcsmartj(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let dem wait untill fulani take over the states they know what to do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Viktor1983(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
bismarck:

You my friend, just like many people have not even taken time to analyze the trend of events before commending whoever. These attacks enjoy the support of Buhari-led government. I dare say that if Peter Obi were still in power, it wont even prevent massacres. In fact, for all states in SE, and the south as a whole, it's just a question of time before we get another bloody attack by Fulani herdsmen... it will hit the news stands, and nothing will happen!!! Have you asked yourself why in all these murders, we have n't had even a single arrest by the security forces of the perpetrators. People sit in the comfort of their homes and blab... use and arm your vigilante! youth no get liver! Governor na sidon look! etc. forgetting that the Nigerian military and police is merely Fulani armed forces, protecting their brother herdsmen.
Until the Igbo unite in their quest for a separate/ independent state, where they will have their own conventional Army, Police, Navy, Airforce et.c. that will man the borders of Igboland, so that even these incursions will now be treated as trans-national conflicts, all these arming of youth, fighting back, IG courtesy, etc. na nonsense!!! If you still don't grasp it, have you for one moment pondered why 80 Agwu youth were rounded up and kept in detention for attempting to ward-off these marauders??

I understand where u are driving at, all u said is true.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by itstpia8: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Viktor1983:

I understand where u are driving at, all u said is true.....

Explain.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
First and foremost it is responsibility of everyman to save his life and property, and those of his family; and to go to jail thereafter if need be. Nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by CioAngels(f): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rather than call for towns meetings to discuss how to defend themselves, they went to abuja to talk of how to steal more money. Easterners, stop waiting for our useless leaders becos they don't have your interest at heart. The 'OGBUNIGWE' i believe still exist and we still have one of those great biafran soldiers 'alive' who was one of the makers to get you people ready against the buhari terrorist. It is only then the easterners will be free.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by ifeomamaria: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rev Mbaka and his Enugu adoration voted for Buhari. Now Buhari is in power he decided to show him love by sending his animal for him and his people to feed. I can only see love from Buhari to Enugu state. Onye kpatara nku ahuhu is ngwere putara ya oriri Thks.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by EreluY(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
What a shame. These Nigerian governors cannot order police commissioners in their respective states to ensure that they remain at alert and ensure culprits are brought to book? Let it be that when thorough investigations have been carried out, culprits identified, arrested, charged and sentenced, then the Northern oligarchs are the one prostrating, seeking that justice is tampered with mercy not these idiots travelling to Abuja to seek federal assistance.

Somewhere, sometime ago, a pond was poisoned, these herdsmen came calling, their cows drank and all died. In a classical style, the very same people who executed this plan sympathised with them and told them stories of how poisonous the roots of a particular tree standing right in the middle of the pond has been from time immemorial. They dared the almajiris drink from the pond and see if they wouldn't die. The idiots believed and never, ever ventured into that community.

SOURCE: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/nigeria.dozens.slaughtered.and.church.burned.down.in.latest.fulani.massacre/84931.htm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by OfoIgbo: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

What you just wrote further proves my point. How is APGA Igbo party when it was hijacked by Anambrians from the founder who is from Abia State? Your antecedents are clear to any intelligent man and what you will do is already known. For example if ethnic crisis escalates from this I foresee Obiano exonerating Anambra from it amidst praises from people like you. After all when Buhari won election Obiano was the 1st Igbo Governor to rush down to Aso Rock wearing Hausa regalia.

And Buhari's first action as the president was to bring in Boko Haram into Anambra state.
Of course the tenacity of Anambrarians forced the Mumu at Aso to port those terrorists elsewhere. Are you getting the picture? Bear in mind that this is the same Buhari renowned for being obstinate, yet Anambrarians bent his will power such that he was psychologically intimidated enough to send those Boko prisoners elsewhere.

Guess where the Mumu sent the Bokos to? Yes, to Ebonyi. And no single pim from there to raise alarm.
I believe their governor is joining Okorocha inthis jamboree. A bunch of lilly-livered cowards. Obiano would have looked at all these, and rightly chose not to join them

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Psylas(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
stop running to abuja. give guys guns to do the needful.
E be like say to go thief don dey hungry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

shocked shocked shocked

So much for unity.
Willie is an action man, he does not mix politics with his civic duties. Watch what will happen if what happened in Enugu should occur in Anambra.

Willie didn't go because he knows the likes of Rochas isn't to be taken serious.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mopolchi:
I no see my governor, Obiano for there.
cos our governor is only interested in serious issues. He does not join Politics with serious issues. You got love your governor bro. He knows nothing will come out of their travel.

Rochas is a disgrace to Igbos. These are the kind things you will see him leading.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:
I find it somewhat discouraging that Willie obiano refuse to join his fellow cohorts.
That means you don't know who that man is or what is capable of doing.

Look at his body language and you will understand him better. If I were he, I won't go as well.

Why? Because everything is a joke to the likes of Rochas. Willie knows nothing will come out of that meeting, so why bother.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Remove Anambra from any Igbo gathering and it will be successful and peaceful. It is no different from their antecedents here on Nairaland.
Your Hate for Anambra people will consume you, yet your state governor has been a huge joke and no match for Willie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
yuzedo:

cool cool cool
confirm Anambra born. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2sexycom(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
sweatlana:

He has a point. Why is willy not at that meeting?
I'm not igbo so I don't know what issues he has with his counterparts
Willie does not politicise everything which this current meeting will result to. It's just talk and no results.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by ogahomale: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
My major problem is that all dis tinx we are writing here d so called politicians do not even read dem to.mak decision out of it and it rili pains me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Lumiere91: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't like ugwuanyi.he looks clueless
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Ojiofor: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2016
With Okorocha as the leader of those gullible governors they are just there for show.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by DLioness(f): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2016
Ugosample:

Why the hate for Okorocha?
I don't understand.
It is Anambara FOOLS that do that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by olisaEze(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by poseidon12: 1:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Viktor1983:
Every community/neighborhood in Anambra has a state sponsored vigilante outfit, equipped with trucks and shot guns ....These were put in place during Peter obi's tenure... also continued when willie came on board...
The vigilante in the cities are funded by the state and small contributions from locals.
The ones in the villages are strictly handled by the state...Where I live in onitsha( one major street and 8 adjoining lanes) can boast of 25 security men armed with shot guns....
I won't say it's enough but ,we are better off than places who only rely on the police.
You are right. Every community in Nigeria need to have an organized vigilante system overseen by the state government. We don't seem to be security conscious in Nigeria. I noticed that in Anambra State, even when you are organizing a social event, there is security presence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by poseidon12: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Remove Anambra from any Igbo gathering and it will be successful and peaceful. It is no different from their antecedents here on Nairaland.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:

What you just wrote further proves my point. How is APGA Igbo party when it was hijacked by Anambrians from the founder who is from Abia State? Your antecedents are clear to any intelligent man and what you will do is already known. For example if ethnic crisis escalates from this I foresee Obiano exonerating Anambra from it amidst praises from people like you. After all when Buhari won election Obiano was the 1st Igbo Governor to rush down to Aso Rock wearing Hausa regalia.

Chekwas Okorie didn't found APGA he was just the first chairman who lost his grip of the party to a more competent political juggernaut in Chief Victor Umeh.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2016
As far as Anambrarians are involved Okorocha will never lead the Igbo.
His many sins are well documented.
As for the Abuja show they should be ashamed of themselves. I would have been humiliated if Obiano had joined that show of shame. When Obiano called a security meeting of all southeast governors and Delta did Okorocha show up ? A weakling like Okorocha will never lead the Igbo. And did you notice Umahi sent his deputy.
As for Enugu people recruit young able men of about 1000,give them the military training and arm them up to the teeth....No need for going to Abuja.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by OfoIgbo: 3:03am On Apr 28, 2016
NRIPRIEST:
As far as Anambrarians are involved Okorocha will never lead the Igbo.
His many sins are well documented.
As for the Abuja show they should be ashamed of themselves. I would have been humiliated if Obiano had joined that show of shame. When Obiano called a security meeting of all southeast governors and Delta did Okorocha show up ? A weakling like Okorocha will never lead the Igbo. And did you notice Umahi sent his deputy.
As for Enugu people recruit young able men of about 1000,give them the military training and arm them up to the teeth....No need for going to Abuja.

Nwune, you are 1000% correct.
Okorocha can fool the other Igbo states with his gimmicks but he will never fool Anambra state.

Obiano did well by not associating himself with this gathering of mumus, whose sole intention is to be clowning around Aso Rock for photo ops, and going cap-in-hand to beg the chief mumu for favours.
Anambra got no time for that paedophilic crap.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by xmasgift: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Ejefash:
EJEFASH :
this Abuja trip is useless,Please give us weapons to defend ourselves.Biko .
You can go retrieve the weapons your people provided to Boko Haram or the ones the ND guys kept aside to destroy Nigeria should Jonathan be voted out (we are still waiting for Asari and Tompolo to carry out their threat), oh, IPOB has weapons nau....go meet them to give you some.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Karm16: 4:05am On Apr 28, 2016
xmasgift:

You can go retrieve the weapons your people provided to Boko Haram or the ones the ND guys kept aside to destroy Nigeria should Jonathan be voted out (we are still waiting for Asari and Tompolo to carry out their threat), oh, IPOB has weapons nau....go meet them to give you some.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Excuzeme: 4:11am On Apr 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Nonsense! You want to see cattle running helter skelter after each massacre even though you have been told that these people come very prepared sometimes at night to masaccre the unsuspecting villagers and afterward retreat into the bush where they came from! You must be one of them.

Stop foaming from both sides of your mouth, it does not make you appear more intelligent than a toad on heat!

I did not want to use a particular word we use to describe Boko haram since the Mod on this section of NL has put me on speed-dial, for BAN! grin grin

If you read that part of my comment again, you will see how l used figure of speech to illustrate how wrong it is, to categorise these Murderers as mere "Herdsmen" since if that were to be the case, one should not find it difficult to see Cattle/Cows in places were there are herdsmen.

So, if Herdsmen attack, we are working on the presumption that they were rearing their cattle in that area and as such, we should be able to see, at least some few cattles, to show that these murderers are truly "Cattle rearers" or "herdsmen".

BTW: 'Herd' is another word for a group of Cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by t2luv1: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
What are they looking for in Abuja angry

My Brother that was exactly my own question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.