Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Was She Thinking O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Thinking O! (787 Views)

When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? / 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You / What Was She Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was She Thinking O! by EOOJ(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Madam why na. Dnt laf til u get d joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking O! by cruzita(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin is she also blind?
Re: What Was She Thinking O! by tripplephi: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is too old na. try something new. 6 thread with the same pics in one week...... haba
Re: What Was She Thinking O! by BeTz: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
tongue
Re: What Was She Thinking O! by EOOJ(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:
this is too old na. try something new. 6 thread with the same pics in one week...... haba
if i knew i wudnt hav postd it
Re: What Was She Thinking O! by EOOJ(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:
if i knew it had already been postd b4 i wudnt hav postd it again na

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking O! by tripplephi: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
EOOJ:
if i knew it had already been postd b4 i wudnt hav postd it again na

brotherly i understand, but its still good.... lets make this thread filled with picture jokes... dont give up o, post more abeg, naija too make person frown... bros make we laff small

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking O! by EOOJ(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:

brotherly i understand, but its still good.... lets make this thread filled with picture jokes... dont give up o, post more abeg, naija too make person frown... bros make we laff small
na tru u talk. Naija wan spoil person face wit vex but we go ovakum am. Check ma thread(difrence btw men and women)

1 Like

Re: What Was She Thinking O! by Alezy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
EOOJ:
na tru u talk. Naija wan spoil person face wit vex but we go ovakum am. Check ma thread(difrence btw men and women)
but me i don't still get the joke oh
Re: What Was She Thinking O! by EOOJ(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alezy:
but me i don't still get the joke oh
bros dose 3men u see are not humans but big dolls and she probably tot they were humans dats why she joined d queue

(1) (Reply)

Attributes That Attract Naija Babes The Most (in Correct Order) / Need Y'all 2 Rate My Pic...final Season! / Meeting My Crush, As A Newly Married Man, I Am Confused; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.