Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Make Money Through Youtube - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Money Through Youtube (3448 Views)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / How Can One Make Online Money Through Comic Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Youtube by ItzChinnex(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nairalanders, I know they are Computer gurus here that is why I want to table my problem here.
I have had how people make Money online through Blogging, YouTube even through Facebook and actually I have been trying so hard to do so but all to no avail. Apparently now, I have created an account with Youtube and i have my own channel. People are viewing my videos but how do I make money through that? how do I connect my bank account number to YouTube so if anyone watches the video I would earn?
Please remember many of us may also have the same problem with me , your points may go along way.
Please I would so much appreciate your feedbacks.
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by Flexherbal(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let's wait for the gurus.
I can only tell you about the male organ.
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by DerrickM(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's to go into your youtube channel settings & enable monetization. Google pays countries like Nigeria their proceeds by mailing cheques to your permanent address via post. It's better you apply for Payoneer MasterCard for free www.payoneer.com which allows you to have a US bank account then also get paid in pounds & euro.
*Another way you can make money is when company brands ask that you feature their product directly in your next youtube video upload by you talking about it or playing their advert in it
Best regards & hope this info helps...

ItzChinnex:
Nairalanders, I know they are Computer gurus here that is why I want to table my problem here.
I have had how people make Money online through Blogging, YouTube even through Facebook and actually I have been trying so hard to do so but all to no avail. Apparently now, I have created an account with Youtube and i have my own channel. People are viewing my videos but how do I make money through that? how do I connect my bank account number to YouTube so if anyone watches the video I would earn?
Please remember many of us may also have the same problem with me , your points may go along way.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by ItzChinnex(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
DerrickM:
It's to go into your youtube channel settings & enable monetization. Google pays countries like Nigeria their proceeds by mailing cheques to your permanent address via post. It's better you apply for Payoneer MasterCard for free www.payoneer.com which allows you to have a US bank account then also get paid in pounds & euro.
*Another way you can make money is when company brands ask that you feature their product directly in your next youtube video upload by you talking about it or playing their advert in it
Best regards & hope this info helps...

Thanks alot. I have activated and enable my my monetization. but my problem is to link my account number to my YouTube. I have linked my AdSense to the YouTube, now please how do I link my account number?? I await your feedbacks. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by DerrickM(m): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Seriously,your #Nigerian account number can't be connected. It's a bank cheque Google will send directly to your address or if you have a US Bank account they send the money there. I told you go & sign up for a free Payoneer MasterCard on www.payoneer.com just perfect for situations like this

ItzChinnex:

Thanks alot. I have activated and enable my my monetization. but my problem is to link my account number to my YouTube. I have linked my AdSense to the YouTube, now please how do I link my account number?? I await your feedbacks. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by NRepublic: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Post your YouTube videos on here to target your market audience. It's free www.videonaija.tv

Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by ItzChinnex(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2016
DerrickM:
Seriously,your #Nigerian account number can't be connected. It's a bank cheque Google will send directly to your address or if you have a US Bank account they send the money there. I told you go & sign up for a free Payoneer MasterCard on www.payoneer.com just perfect for situations like this

Thanks bro*
But how can I get the money in cash when it has been sent their(Payoneer.com)??
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by DerrickM(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2016
Seriously,dude,visit Payoneer's site to understand it's alternative means of receiving funds globally since PayPal doesn't let Nigerians receive money. It isn't owned by Google so I don't get why you're saying "their" payoneer.

Sign up with Payoneer get mailed a free Mastercard to either your residential address or P.O.Box regardless of your location in Nigeria.

Please read over all my comments & as I advised because any other thing you asking is just repetition for me which I've already explained,cheers...

ItzChinnex:

Thanks bro*
But how can I get the money in cash when it has been sent their(Payoneer.com)??
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by ItzChinnex(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2016
DerrickM:
Seriously,dude,visit Payoneer's site to understand it's alternative means of receiving funds globally since PayPal doesn't let Nigerians receive money. It isn't owned by Google so I don't get why you're saying "their" payoneer.

Sign up with Payoneer get mailed a free Mastercard to either your residential address or P.O.Box regardless of your location in Nigeria.

Please read over all my comments & as I advised because any other thing you asking is just repetition for me which I've already explained,cheers...

Bro I tried creating a payoneer account with my laptop it couldn't created. I went to cybercafe it didn't work. it just kept loading for over 40min. please do you know another , apart from the payoneer?
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by DerrickM(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
The network in your zone is very weak & shouldn't take that long to setup. Ofcourse,they are lots of options out there but the issue is most of them don't offer services to Nigerians. So I can't tell you any others because I don't use them,best regards...

ItzChinnex:

Bro I tried creating a payoneer account with my laptop it couldn't created. I went to cybercafe it didn't work. it just kept loading for over 40min. please do you know another , apart from the payoneer?
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by ItzChinnex(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2016
DerrickM:
The network in your zone is very weak & shouldn't take that long to setup. Ofcourse,they are lots of options out there but the issue is most of them don't offer services to Nigerians. So I can't tell you any others because I don't use them,best regards...

Oh God. Thank bro** I appreciate.so the others Dont offer their services to Nigeria?not even one?
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by DerrickM(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2016
At this point,bro,I've been more than helpful. I don't know everything. So please get on Google help yourself & check for other options on receiving global payment that accepts Nigerians,best regards...

ItzChinnex:

Oh God. Thank bro** I appreciate.so the others Dont offer their services to Nigeria?not even one?
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by nellybenn: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2016
please how can i create youtube account .
Re: How To Make Money Through Youtube by Puresolutions: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
@Op you've got the concept all wrong and you won't make money with this mind frame you've got it in the reverse direction.

Structures have to be put in place,i'm repeating the sequence here for the hundredth time.

First develop your brand,start with content then content brings traffic not to you but to content,then you can monetize the traffic.

This is what to do : At the bottom of your video oput your website.The ideos attract people to the site,Simple.Then on your site you get high traffic,with just your traffic driven to your site/blog you can advertise it and get advertisers and before you know it ur smiling to the bank.

Check crazymom's profile just search around she broke it down into tiny details me i can't but this is what to do,rather where u can start from as it gets complex it can evolve into bigger system in the long run we're talking millions of dollars if the traffic is ryt

(1) (Reply)

Flyer Design For Uniktouch Makeover / Dora Akunyili's Daughter's Artwork Sells For N1.2bn / 25+ Rare Photos That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.