Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife (28400 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
When is she taking her humanitarian services to those murdered by her staff in Enugu?
mtchew!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
When is she taking her humanitarian services to those murdered by her staff in Enugu?

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Was Ajimobi (aka. enuja wire) trying to prostrate in the pix...? He looks fakely-over-happy........

Just checking ni o.........
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by aniblue(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na who them epp?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by itstpia8: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
Was Ajimobi . . .? He looks fakely-over-happy........

Aisha nko?

The two of them resemble people wey don send incantations to themselves immediately before the meeting.

Just saying.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by itstpia8: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
Ajimobi . . . looks fakely-over-happy........

Aisha nko?

The two of them resemble people wey don send incantations to themselves immediately before the meeting.

Just saying.

And who is the tall Fulani looking man in the exact centre of the second picture?

Just wondering.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by Dinocarex(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is that why they had to cause traffic congestion all in the name of marking the road with white demacation?
The white panting demarcation started from Airport road to Iwo road..

Yeye dey smell
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by bobfash(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
lipsrsealed ............ sege! has she bring my 5 month salary from Abuja?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by itstpia8: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dinocarex:

Is that why they had to cause traffic congestion all in the name of marking the road with white demacation?
The white panting demarcation started from Airport road to Iwo road..

Yeye dey smell

pix?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kai dis man shooked hands with abooooki 's wife. Baba must hear dis.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by Alabamagnate: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abeg Mr Ajirebi pay workers 5 months old salary you owe, abi you wan starve them to death and your dogs eat everyday,chai no human feelings at all. coolAbeg Mr Ajirebi pay workers 5 months old salary you owe, abi you wan starve them to death and your dogs eat everyday,chai no human feelings at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by dangotesmummy: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
aventura:
See d way he bent and shook her with two hands. If na dolapo now she go wan lie down. You matter your position in this world I can never shake a woman with both hands even if na Hilary Clinton.
illiterate

Why not give ordinary olori wuraolal pat on the back or better still slap her a55 then you will know that khaki is not leather. Btw in some cases there are some monarchs wife you will greet by prostrating on the floor even if you're older than her.dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by tdayof(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Unblockable:

Stop spewing gibberish. If DSS arrest people like you now, some people would be shouting anti-social media or they can't take opposition. There's no provision for the Office of the First Lady in our Constitution. She's not the President so stop all these unnecessary talks.

If she still follow Dana or Arik now, na people like you go still complain. This' the first time I'm seeing her in a Presidential Jet sef. Maybe it's because she went there for an official assignment.
If DSS do what Free the guy man.

The president of the United States of America ready gets more than this and you are saying DSS.

DSS that can't track a phone IP..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by aventura: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2016
dangotesmummy:
illiterate

Why not give ordinary olori wuraolal pat on the back or better still slap her a55 then you will know that khaki is not leather. Btw in some cases there are some monarchs wife you will greet by prostrating on the floor even if you're older than her.dey there dey deceive yourself
Why would I "dobale" for Wuraola? Because she's royalty and I am not,isn't it?

Then what we have here is a case of two public figures albeit in different catories and you here talking nonsense.

The Governor is not supposed to be seen greeting the president like this talkless his wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by dangotesmummy: 2:59am On Apr 28, 2016
aventura:
Why would I "dobale" for Wuraola? Because she's royalty and I am not,isn't it?

Then what we have here is a case of two public figures albeit in different catories and you here talking nonsense.

The Governor is not supposed to be seen greeting the president like this talkless his wife.
like I said continue deceiving yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by Dinocarex(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
itstpia8:

pix?
I couldnt take pics while driving!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
how nice, Husband on world tour while wife is touring naija..... so much for change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.