Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Have You The Voice Logo Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Have You The Voice Logo Design (5545 Views)

[CLOSED] Free Logo Design For Your Business. / Tips For Professional Logo Design, A Must Read For All Logo Designers / Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You The Voice Logo Design by alexxie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2009
this is the logo i did for a client in Ibadan &
u can check it in HAVEYOUTHEVOICE.COM
thanks

Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by Aseye(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
nice work, with very ok concept, like the font style best, it kind of looks to me like a branding of an event rather than a company logo because i feel dis is heavy and could be to complex to stand in for a company logo, just what i feel, anyways, very nice job, u re good
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by alexxie(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2009
@ Aseye u can check d website so dat wll give u
d feel of wat d logo is all about thanks
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by Kemjisuper(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2009
Smashing Logo! I like the concept, the clarity and the realism. Its kinda complex though for a logo.  undecided

Nice job.

Why not drop a copy on the logo design thread! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53205.0.html

Cheers
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by Phizzie: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2009
nice work! what kind of desiging software did u use?
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by alexxie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Phizzie i used Photoshop & ulead cool 3D for the design
thanx
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by Aseye(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
tot as much, i was looking at d fonts, the reflection and d 3d form of it, nice job again,
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by zicoisaac: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
You've got a nice concept, I really love it, you worked for it and it shows
Re: Have You The Voice Logo Design by flagship(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
really nice, until i heard it was a logo and not an advert angry

(1) (Reply)

DESIGNERS AND CLIENTS! Mini Guide On Having A Hitch Free Design Project / Kenya Enters Children's Animation Arena / How Many FACES Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.