Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Get Over 90million Active Nigerian GSM Number Database At Any Price You Quote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Over 90million Active Nigerian GSM Number Database At Any Price You Quote (435 Views)

NDIC Releases GSM Number To Report Nigeria Banks Involved In Sharp Practices / Demand For Your Nigeria GSM Numbers Database At A GIVEAWAY Price / Nigeria Database At Ridiculous Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 90million Active Nigerian GSM Number Database At Any Price You Quote by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
in a bid to sustain especially in this economic downtime, i have decided to give out all of the active GSM number database of Nigerians only at the price you think is reasonable for you to pay. I also know that people are passing through difficult times too that's why i am doing this at this point in time.
I also have 50000 valid GSM numbers of professional like
Doctors,
Lawyers,
Engineers,
Teachers and
Lecturers all at a give-away price.
Kindly send text of your price and email address i can send the files to 08037356291.

(1) (Reply)

modified post no longer working / Sterling Bank Refuses To Credit Corp Members Of Their April Salary. / 45tons Trailers Needed For Lease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.