Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? (2041 Views)

Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have played quite a number of FPS games but the best of them all has to be call of duty,,, i mean d franchise is like game of thrones,Christmas and winning a lottery all into one.
Though the one that gat me off my seat all the way is black ops 2 and ghost,,, i mean come on need i say more. The killing of mason by wood, the betrayal of salazar, the fact that every little decision u make affects the gameplay in general. And see ghost the fact that the player thinks rooke is dead only for him to resurface again. I need not say anything again.
Just talk about the game u think is the best FPS and say why its d best wink I have played quite a number of FPS games but the best of them all has to be call of duty,,, i mean d franchise is like game of thrones,Christmas and winning a lottery all into one.
Though the one that gat me off my seat all the way is black ops 2 and ghost,,, i mean come on need i say more. The killing of mason by wood, the betrayal of salazar, the fact that every little decision u make affects the gameplay in general. And see ghost the fact that the player thinks rooke is dead only for him to resurface again. I need not say anything again.
Just talk about the game u think is the best FPS and say why its d best

Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by cocoduck: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
mw3
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
cocoduck:
mw3
really!!! mw3. what makes u think modern warfare is better than black ops or ghost. granted modern warfare has a great story line and suspense too. but come on. okay u know what. convince me mw3 is better.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2016
battlefield 4 online multiplayer on ps4
I haven't played it oh. but from what I've seen, videos and all, it's the best
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by FosterFerret(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
To be quite honest — and I'm not trying to rile anyone here — the COD series has barely made any significant leap since the first in the Modern Warfare line of the franchise. The yearly release policy means games are rushed into production, so we get the same increasingly bland title every year with half-baked campaign modes and laughable plots.
Now, the best FPS I've ever played will have to be Bioshock. It innovated the FPS genre and had nearly as much of an impact as DOOM. Great gameplay mechanics, detailed environments, engrossing atmosphere, etc. I can't wait for its rumored current-gen remaster.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by cocoduck: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
FosterFerret:
To be quite honest — and I'm not trying to rile anyone here — the COD series has barely made any significant leap since the first in the Modern Warfare line of the franchise. The yearly release policy means games are rushed into production, so we get the same increasingly bland title every year with half-baked campaign modes and laughable plots.
Now, the best FPS I've ever played will have to be Bioshock. It innovated the FPS genre and had nearly as much of an impact as DOOM. Great gameplay mechanics, detailed environments, engrossing atmosphere, etc. I can't wait for its rumored current-gen remaster.
exactly
more like
CALL FOR MONEY
recycled warfare
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by FosterFerret(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
And you're, without doubt, my favorite Internet user of the day.
cocoduck:
exactly
more like
CALL FOR MONEY
recycled warfare
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
FosterFerret:
come on dude!!!! u have got to be kidding me, did u just say bland. call of duty has like one of the most insane plots the gameplay is so damn interesting. and the fact that their franchise puts many different series and the suspense is there am buying. so sorry bro u gonna have to convince me harder than that.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 2:33am On May 01, 2016
Ussydre:
I have played quite a number of FPS games but the best of them all has to be call of duty,,, i mean d franchise is like game of thrones,Christmas and winning a lottery all into one.
Just talk about the game u think is the best FPS and say why its d best wink I have played quite a number of FPS games but the best of them all has to be call of duty,,, i mean d franchise is like game of thrones,Christmas and winning a lottery all into one.
Just talk about the game u think is the best FPS and say why its d best
Lol. If u loved BO: 2 coz u could make decisions dat influenced the progress of the plot in the game, then i suggest u go play the Mass Effect series.

I know we all got different tastes. But Ghosts?? Please!!

The best games still to come out of the CoD series is still the Modern Warfare series. And that's a fact. And then maybe we can then saart looking at World at War and Black Ops 1&2.

Ghosts, Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3 have been shît when compared to the earlier titles.

Anyways, as for my opinions on the topic, my best and favorite FPS to date is still CoD 4. Whether anyone cares to admit it, that game set the stage for what FPS games are today. Enjoyable singleplayer campaign(Captain Price and Soap will forever be remembered cheesy ) and an even better multiplayer.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 2:42am On May 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
battlefield 4 online multiplayer on ps4

I haven't played it oh. but from what I've seen, videos and all, it's the best
Someone give this man a beer!

BF4 singleplayer was shît. But a whole three years after its release, i think EA and DICE can pat themselves on the back for making the best fps multiplayer money can buy. I know dis coz am a regular BF4 online gamer myself.

As far as all out online modern-warfare is concerned, no fps multiplayer comes close to BF4. And IMHO, Rainbow Six: Siege follows close in 2nd place.....
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Someone give this man a beer!

BF4 singleplayer was shît. But a whole three years after its release, i think EA and DICE can pat themselves on the back for making the best fps multiplayer money can buy. I know dis coz am a regular BF4 online gamer myself.

As far as all out online modern-warfare is concerned, no fps multiplayer comes close to BF4. And IMHO, Rainbow Six: Siege follows close in 2nd place.....
cool bf4 online multiplayer on ps4 is one game I'd love to play. the multiplayer is so epic. all other games I play I just see them as average
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by toys2seven(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2016
F.E.A.R 1,2,3.

Old but Gold, as shivers run through your spine.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by AllstarZ(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
Far cry 3
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
Battlefield 4 is the ultimate FPS,the multiplayer is gold.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Mckandre(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
far cry franchise is the game, its like survival ,adventure and war game fused together dope game. battlefield bad company,3,4 really makes it like I live in the battlefield and medal of honor too but not really like battlefield but still ok. I would ve added call of duty but that game sef; the warfront in that game is always hyped, unending shooting craze, I like the black ops series but still has that hype activities from previous series. m yet to try advance warfare and ghost.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by seunpayne(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2016
I'll be honest, it's hard to pick. From the multiplayer on BF 4, the lovely world of exploration in far cry 4 to the dynamic gameplay in Black Ops 3. It's really very hard to pick. But one game I played over and over again...will play over and over again...both along and game bingeing with friends is MW3. It's simply the best yet. In every single way.
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Psychedelic(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2016
First of i was a big cod fan i been playing on pc since wen i was 7, buh I accidentally bought bf4 2013 on ps3 and oh mehn! Battlefield series shits on cod seriously. Like the multiplayer is freaking awesome, i mean tanks, jets, attack boats, helicopters, bomber plane, bikes, cars, L.a.v, 100+ guns, camos, huge maps, only in battlefield moments like sniping a jet pilot in mid air! Like WTF more would u want? BATTLEFIELD 5 (or next battlefield) reveal is may 6th 8 o'clock (p.m) a live stream on their website at BATTLEFIELD.COM omg the hype is real!! And also cod INFINITE WARFARE along side cod4 modern warfare 1 remastered for ps4 nd xbox1 will be out by nov 4.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
BF developers mocked COD, can't wait for d battlefield 5 video

Android gamers, modern combat 4 multiplayer https://www.nairaland.com/3089930/modern-combat-4-multiplayer#45369267

Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Ps3ver: 1:45pm On May 07, 2016
For Multiplayer FPS ain't no game better than BLACK OPS2
For Single player FPS ain't no game better than Crysis
#fact
Honourable mentions Modern warfare 1,2 & 3 BF3 and BF4
Re: Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
Ps3ver:
For Multiplayer FPS ain't no game better than BLACK OPS2
For Single player FPS ain't no game better than Crysis
#fact
Honourable mentions Modern warfare 1,2 & 3 BF3 and BF4
Lmao!! Who dash Black Ops 2 best fps multiplayer??

(1) (Reply)

New R4i 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3ds / Game Competition - Summer Game Event At Gametruck, Lekki. / How Much Is GTA V PC Disk In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.