Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast (2254 Views)

Do Boobs Squeezing Lead To Sagging Or Breast Feeding? / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Dietherapy247(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
visit www.dietherapy247.com/2016/04/27/solution- to-saggy-breast/ for more
Sagging of the breast is a natural and inevitable process in women at some stage of their life. The Human breast has no muscle in them, only ligaments and skin tissues, therefore during physical activity, aging and pregnancy the breast’s ligaments and tissues loose part of their elasticity, how fast the breast loses its elasticity depends on the strength of the skin tissue which is sometimes determined by diet and genetic factor. One thing is certain, breast sagging occurs in women of all age groups be it a teenager or an adult. The causes of breast sagging is as follows; Losing weight: when you lose weight some fat is lost creating the avenue for the breast to sag Breast involution; this may sound shocking but it is true that one of the causes of breast sagging is not breastfeeding what!!!!! Chill let me gist you. After putting to bed, the human system expects that the milk making system will be used to feed the baby, but when this is not done for too long the milk making system in the breast shrinks as the milk is not used. This leaves the skin tissue surrounding the breast to lose its elasticity and in the process leaving the breast sagged. ATTENTION PLEASE!!!! Breastfeeding do not cause sagging of the breast rather mothers with smoking history and aged ones are more likely to get sagged breast or low self esteem breast as it is also called LOL. All the above mentioned causes of breast sagging are all centered on skin tissues and ligaments therefore the approach to solving the puzzle is how best to strengthen the skin tissues and ligaments apart from others ways such as putting on the right bra size quitting smoking, but I still prefer the natural way. The natural way of strengthening the skin elasticity mostly in women is the use of Pineapples. Pineapples are one of major tropical fruits we have and nature has endowed it with many nutrients which when consumed comes with some health benefits. Such benefits include strong immune system due to the vitamin c it contains, antioxidants and easy digestion. The most important benefit as it relates to our subject matter is that pineapples strengthen the skin elasticity. Recent scientific studies shows that pineapples are the best solution to sagging breast not only this but also its antioxidant content prevents cancerous growth in the female breast. You can eat pineapples in chunks or you can make yourself a pineapple smoothie following the below procedure: Ingredients 1 full pineapple (chopped) 1 cup of drinking water 1 cup of yoghurt or milk Blend the ingredients until smooth. It is better served when cold. Enjoy STAY HEALTHY Visit www.dietherapy247.com for more

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by UrWorstNitemare: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Marlvin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just what they've been looking for, such an invention !
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
I no need to read dis epistle coz I get apple bwess grin

The poster below needs it for his bae grin

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by REMMEI(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
I need it for my bae Sinaj..with all her agbalumo breast..the thing still sag..

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
REMMEI:
I need it for my bae Sinaj..with all her agbalumo breast..the thing still sag..
u no well

Mention ur bae monica jore grin
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Presbulg(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oya pun lovers, let's start racking up the boob puns.

Boobs puns are the breast(best) puns.

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:
Oya pun lovers, let's start racking up the boob puns.

Boobs puns are the breast puns.
°• You better not angry
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Dietherapy247(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
I thank you all for reading. You can read up some interesting articles on my health blog www.dietherapy247.com
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
u can't stop the olympus from falling.

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
I no need to read dis epistle coz I get apple bwess grin

The poster below needs it for his bae grin
na wash...olumpus will still fall.

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Presbulg(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°• You better not angry

Lol
Calm your t!ts lady and don't have a rack attack wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Presbulg:

Lol
Calm your Bosoms lady and don't have a rack attack wink

angry °*Goodbye!!
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by REMMEI(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
u no well

Mention ur bae monica jore grin
sinaj. . . I well and i deep.
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
johnbuck81:
na wash...olumpus will still fall.
hehehe jux like ur Ikenga will fall too grin
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by Presbulg(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
angry °*Goodbye!!

Hakuna your tatas wink

Btw do you have anger issues ?

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
hehehe jux like ur Ikenga will fall too grin
no reason am self..we go still dey nack akpako at 70 buh as 4 u..by 30 dem go dey call u mama or old cargo.hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
johnbuck81:
no reason am self..we go still dey nack akpako at 70 buh as 4 u..by 30 dem go dey call u mama or old cargo.hehehehe
kris jenner de in her 60s still they service her pucee.

Jlo de her mid 40s de as fresh as fucck

Minaj dey mid 30s still hot, abi make I kontinu to name dem?

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

wit d help of plastic surgery abi? u wey no get money wan compare urself wit those women.100 times men will choose those ladies over u.abi i lie?NO.

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by pbs4real(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:

chai! U af rotten finish.
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by singlefade25(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2016
johnbuck81:
wit d help of plastic surgery abi? u wey no get money wan compare urself wit those women.100 times men will choose those ladies over u.abi i lie?NO.

Prophesy for urself bro cool

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
sinaj:

real fact
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
sinaj:

real fact
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
johnbuck81:
real fact
omotola is in her mid 30s nd is still stunning, rita Dominic nd d rest of them.

My grandmom is in her mid 60s nd is still very young. My great grand mum is also alive nd is strong too.

Btw I wonder where u carried out ur research that one has to go under a knife in other to maintain a healthy physique or shape.

If you are in ur 30s nd u alredi looking old, it doesn't mean that others will get old or out of shape in their 30s.

You should learn to eat healthy food nd workout too!

Btw I think u need good books too read too
Coz ur brain is still in 20th century!

1 Like

Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by sinaj(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
pbs4real:
chai! U af rotten finish.
lipsrsealed
Re: Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast by johnbuck81(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
dear sinaj...both omotola n rita dominic hv sagging b**bs..na packaging dem dey do wit pusp-up bra's.by the way,r u saying ur great granny bwest are not sagged out?liar..u dey form lecturer.jonz urself..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) / End Time -see Dress A Girl Wore To A Party Showing Her Full Br***st / What If Nobody Falls In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.