Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination (462 Views)

Abia State Students To Governor Ikpeazu: You've Done Well, But We Want More... / 15 Things You've Always Wanted To Know About Lesbians. / See What An Examination Hall Looks Like In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by naijainfogalery: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
First was when i was in primary one,

During exam, the teacher reshuffled us and placed Folarin close to me, That was my first time in a Federal Government owned Institution. Then all of a sudden, i saw Folarin copying me, I decided to check his papers, Lo and Behold, I found out he copied my name, as naive as i was then , I wasn't even concerned that he copied me, I started crying cos he copied my name.

Another was when i was in Senior secondary school. First Semester Examination. I dont like talking in exam halls i got used to this till i graduated from tertiary Institution.
Our first paper was economics, question 1a was "What is Money?"
Then this dude less than 1 minute into the exam, he started asking guy how far, what is money?
I was shocked that someone won't know the definition of money. i didn't answer and he kept pulling my cloth from the back. In anger i just answered him. "Mobey is the root of all evil" And to my amazement this dude wrote It down. Anytime i remember that incident i just laugh my ass out.

Another incident i could remember vividly was in JSS3. During the mock exams. Some dude bro expo claiming it's very genuine, Then he started selling the expo for 200 naira i think (that was back in the days, only the big boys and girls could afford it). Fast forward, Victoria bought this expo and she wouldn't show anybody, We got into the exam hall, within 30 minutes, Victoria was done, Cos the mock exams were Objectives. She didn't even bother to check if the answers were through , it was later we learnt that the expo was fake, See laugh that day.

lalasticlala which did you experience while growing, Kindly share your own funny exams stories

http://www.naijanani.com/funny-experiences-examination/
Re: Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by calculator123(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
xc
Re: Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by calculator123(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
mine was in a yoruba exam as an ibo boy,i
Re: Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by xender(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2016
mine goes like this..
Re: Crazy Things You've Done or Witnessed In An Examination by Dayo4real12: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Space Booked

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Education System; Study With Confidence. / {*check} BSEB 12th Class Science Result 2016 – Bihar Board XII Inter Result / Kim Kardashian Butt Kind Of Sorry For A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.