Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE (630 Views)

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! / Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
I strongly believe that these recent Fulani attacks is a well engineered ploy to have strong military presence in all SE states in order to stop IPOB. That's why they are allowing this to happen to divert attention from IPOB agitation and to send in military to all SE states. Otherwise why are they not preventing the attacks despite strong intelligence and warning signs? Give me a break! The governors are playing along on this well engineered script! MARK MY WORDS...THINK CRITICALLY IGBOS!

Here is my feelings
To destabilize SE to bring in military
Military will monitor IPOB as they know they are losing patience and anything is possible.
This will also affect the economy of SE.
SE...Igbos you are under attack be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by castrogee(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Whatever thing they are planning I tell you IPOB is always one step ahead. Are you aware that tomorrow the EU commission will be discussing Nnamdi Kanus incarceration and Biafran referendum? Are you also aware that IPOB will be holding a peaceful protest at the eu headquarters tomorrow? Are you also aware that this Enugu massacre happened at a time ICC IS in Nigeria? So at least ICC will be seeing first hand the nuisance Nigerian govt has turned itself to. To be honest, IPOB has nothing to fear, Buhari has already been exposed, we are only being patient and strategic, very soon the results will become clearer.

I know thousands of igbos who called Kanu names and forsook IPOB and it's ideology, many of them are silently regretting and others have come out to denounce buahri. I tell you Buhari is drawing more resentments to himself and unifying the igbos more than ever before. I love what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by zico530(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sure?
Re: Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
zico530:
Sure?

This is common sense if you can reason critically. The SE governors are well aware of this script...they already in Abuja to complete the process of sending in military!
Re: Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
I see a lot of sense in what you guys are saying particularly to divert attention from IPOB and the bad economy...just like Boko Haram has been immensely successful in diverting attention of gullible Nigerians...for years they forgot about the economy instead more interested in their safety...which is a normal human instinct. Over $10 billion has be invested into fighting boko haram over the years while Nigerians are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Recent Fulani Attacks In Enugu Is A Ploy To Have Military Presence In SE by ramdris(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only someone mentally unstable reasons this way. For God sake, those killers are invading almost all the states especially mid north n one clown is trying to make it an Ibo affair, Guess op did not read how they attacked Benue, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Plateau and so many others.

Wonderful as the Ibos are, I just hate it when they try to make everything is design to exterminate or oppress them even if the reason sounds totally dumb just like dis one.

Am expecting a lot of abuses but av sha spoken my mind in writing... Fulani hates almost everyone including the Hausas. Let's all join hands to deal with them Period!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard? / New Petrol Price Will Drive Down Pump Prices- Ibe Kachikwu / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Trust Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.