Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Virgin Girl Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Virgin Girl Attraction (724 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virgin Girl Attraction by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Im referring to the once upon a time virgin female. People will always say, that females get attracted to the male that dis-virgined them and will always want to be around the guy
. Is it because he is the one that took her virginity?. My answer is NO!!

Now, im not a relationship or sex expert, but its a common sense issue and reasoning. When a boy askes for sex from a virgin, if she is not attracted to him, i believe the answer is no. Girls hope im not wrong?. But, when her answer is yes, that shows the attraction. Your YES means you like him and have an attraction to him, be it your boyfriend or your "just a friend". Thats what keeps you closer him.

Secondly, good sex is a decisive factor for the virgin girl attraction. If on having her first sex, she enjoys it, why wouldnt she want more or want to be with you?. Thats the attraction.

Lets not mistake this facts. Its not because you are her first, that makes her attracted to you. Its because she chose you to be her first and enjoyed it with you. Prove me wrong. I love to stand corrected.
http://nippysky.com/relationships/item/220-the-virgin-girl-attraction
Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by cruzita(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
hmmn
Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by Vongsama(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well I haven't finished d process with a virgin before. I mean, she will nt even allow me to cuum n I totally understand. D next sex will b ok though bt orgasm from d disflowering day? Nah, haven't experienced that.
Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by Stevebamdex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op is a sinnersad he needs jesus..

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by IamLEGEND1: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Subahanallah!!.......A'uzubillah!!!!!
You have kamited zina of the heart.
Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by Presbulg(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oya relationship experts food don done
Taxi, abi carry me go front page.
Re: The Virgin Girl Attraction by Herminius(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecidedsee dem...dem dy form holy holy...mtshw...i think d op is right jor

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Could This Be Real (photo) / The Energy U Give A Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.