Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola (16021 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by lalasticlala(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
About two hundred soldiers who fought in the AU Peace-keeping operation in Guinea Bissau in 2015 say they have been denied six months’ allowances.

Some of the affected soldiers of 158 Task Force Battalion situated in Gubio Local Government Area of Borno state told journalists in Yola , Adamawa state, that the failure by military authority to pay the allowances is already generating tension in the affected battalion.

A soldier among the affected soldiers said they were in Yola purposely to express their displeasure to the press so that those concerned will release their outstanding allowances.

He lamented the fact that ‎men committed to fighting Boko Haram have been starved of their allowances despite their sacrifices, adding that the development is also affecting the fight against insurgency.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/27/soldiers-protest-over-non-payment-of-allowances/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by mytime24(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eeya,
Change abi na chaiN don reach una side

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Flexherbal(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
These people sacrifice their lives to protect this country. Government should not joke with their allowances.
Use the money meant for senators ' allowances to pay them. They are the ones truly representing us.

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by rydow(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
I no believe am jooor tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by marshborn(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sai baba!!
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Great

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Pheals(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
unbelievable !! shocked under ex millatary officer as presido undecided ....

Economy ti bajee ....

It as never happen b4 pls direct your proteste to aso rock straight ... I want to know who will stop them

Gej is bad but it never happened under him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by TheMascot(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have always been patient with the buhari administration...but if it has come to the point where even soldiers are angry then there is a need for a check on the intellectual capability of this government.. One person fly from his village now to find my trouble

21 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by CaptainBomb(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fu<k em
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by bravehost4u(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Haryorqunley(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Waoooooo
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why should you deny or delay their welfare packages? Men fighting with their lives at stake for the good of this Country...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Make una pay them oooo
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by WODA: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
boys are not smiling at all..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by phildee77(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
And they tell us they are fighting corruption.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Davidlein(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
erusen:
f*ck u too
Look at you!
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by dahmie2013: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmmm Guinea Bissau! Peace keeping mission, wen we don't have peace @ home. Ok, brb!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Built2last: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
You need to re-examine your head if you believe APC had an agenda for Nigeria.

They have technically defeated Bokoharam...and they are snatching arms from our soldiers technically and the people are dieing technically
Now soldiers are protesting technically as their ogas at the top are eating their allowance technically.

Worst of all, Bokoharam is technically spreading across Nigeria, technically using the smokescreen of herdsmen.
Our president is technically and silently handling the issue just as Lie Muhammed has technically told us. If only mr president had technically addressed the Fulani attack on Old falae. .He technically ignored it and that was the facing pan for the technically ravaging and rampaging group.
Now he has technically instructed the force men to technically go after herdsmen. Will those who have died technically wake up?

I hope you are technically feeling me.

Infact I dey vex technically. ....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by otitokoroleti: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
smh
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin Naija suppose de Guinness book of record for so many things. By the way can't the recovered money in EFCC custody pay our gallant men ?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by rawtouch: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
bad omen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by brajy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
rydow:
I no believe am jooor tongue
ignorant!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by kceewhyte(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
mytime24:
Eeya, Change abi na chaiN don reach una side
hahahaha yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by ArchNerd(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries / CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments / Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.