Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nairalander Creates A Q&A Social Network For Improving Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Creates A Q&A Social Network For Improving Relationships (313 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / Find Love and Potential Business Partners on Campus / Nairalander Creates A Q&A Social Network For Improving Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Creates A Q&A Social Network For Improving Relationships by supernova094(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello Nairalanders! I'm richard, mass comm graduate of caleb uni and I wish to invite you to my Q&A social network, www.twaddlehq.com/answers

Think of Twaddle as a central hub for anything relationships. Here,guys can ask girls their deepest questions that have been bugging them from maybe one of their ex's behaviour or a current girlfriend and have girls who feel they can help,answer their questions for them, and vice versa with girls.

Twaddle also comes ready with the ability to view every single activity happening in the network on our central 'site wide Activity' feed, friend and message one another,join and form groups they are interested in and read relationship/sex/love tips on our 'Twaddle tips' page.

So please feel free to go to www.twaddlehq.com/answers NOW and check it out. If you like it, don't hesitate to signup and ask and answer questions.

Thank you.

Twaddle | Nigeria's no 1 relationship Question and answers social network.

(1) (Reply)

Not Only Romance Keeps A Relationship? / Love / Is This Really Cool? Your Friend Hooking You Up On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.