Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Prices Of Video Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Prices Of Video Games (11600 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Aydeen(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
davidayn:

Superslim can't be jailbroken !
@Oluwaseunsodiq: So how much can ODE can be install in superslim and download of games on it
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Aydeen:

@Oluwaseunsodiq: So how much can ODE can be install in superslim and download of games on it
So far so good i haven't come across an ODE kit. In the electronics market. Hell jailbreaking nand ps3s is said to be impossible simply because there is no progskeet or teensy hardware flashers around. ODE is quite expensive and can be used only once per console. So it's logical for it to be fewer than other hardware kits for the ps3. It costs between $60 to $80 on ebay. If you take that into account and you do find someone willing to install the ODE it would cost something circa 15k upwards. That is if you even find someone that can actually fix it.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by adebayoggt(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
All above consoles both hacked and unhacked come with 40gb hard drives. The hacked versions come with up to 5 games already within the hard drive. If you wish for a larger hard drive the price will increase by a noticeable amount.

can u recommend a shop 4 me @ Alaba where I can get one 4 my son.im planning to get either ps2/3 depends on my pocket wen I get there,also do they come with all accessories
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2016
adebayoggt:

can u recommend a shop 4 me @ Alaba where I can get one 4 my son.im planning to get either ps2/3 depends on my pocket wen I get there,also do they come with all accessories
There are several sellers you could do business with when you get there. Here's a seller's number i trust though 08023802035. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal of you told him you were referred to him by someone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
adebayoggt:

There are several sellers you could do business with when you get there. Here's a seller's number i trust though 08023802035. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal of you told him you were referred to him by someone.
And yes the consoles come with all the accessories, even with the power cable included.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Video Games by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
At Alaba international market
Fat hacked Ps3: 25k
Fat unchacked Ps3: 15k
Slim hacked Ps3: 35k
Slim unchacked Ps3: 25k
Superslim Ps3: 35k to 40k
Ps3 jailbreak service for Ps3 consoles CechL01 to Cech2000: 5k to 8k

Bro, i'd like to purchase the Fat and unhacked P3, can i get it from u directly at Alaba and is the price negotiable on any of 'em?

Also, is it tested or non tested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, i'd like to purchase the Fat and unhacked P3, can i get it from u directly at Alaba and is the price negotiable on any of 'em?

Also, is it tested or non tested?
It is tested, includes all accessories and comes with warranty. The price is negotiable.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It is tested, includes all accessories and comes with warranty. The price is negotiable.

ok, thank u on that. Also. I'd like to know how much it will cost to get the hacked fat ps3 if u dont mind, because i'd soon take a trip out of Lagos, and i wanna know my pocket capability and if i cant afford it for now, i'll wanna know how much to save up to get there. Thanks in advance
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

ok, thank u on that. Also. I'd like to know how much it will cost to get the hacked fat ps3 if u dont mind, because i'd soon take a trip out of Lagos, and i wanna know my pocket capability and if i cant afford it for now, i'll wanna know how much to save up to get there. Thanks in advance
I would advise you buy an already hacked one instead of buying the unhacked. The unhacked ones are usually nand ps3s which owing to the fact that there aren't any nand hardware flashers (progskeet or teensy), cannot be hacked for now.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
I would advise you buy an already hacked one instead of buying the unhacked. The unhacked ones are usually nand ps3s which owing to the fact that there aren't any nand hardware flashers (progskeet or teensy), cannot be hacked for now.

Geez!

Well, can 17-18k get me the hacked one since u said it's negotiable, and if it cant, how much do i need to add. I really wanna come there prepared with all things in place
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Geez!

Well, can 17-18k get me the hacked one since u said it's negotiable, and if it cant, how much do i need to add. I really wanna come there prepared with all things in place
Fat hacked console only is 20k. With all the accessories it is 25k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Damn!

Ok, thank u so much. I'll let u know when i'm ready.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

I intend buying a Ps3. I have never owned a playstation before so please advise me.. smiley
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:

I intend buying a Ps3. I have never owned a playstation before so please advise me.. smiley
If this will be your first time owning a PS3 I'll advise you get a jailbroken slim. They are less prone to hardware failures, consume less power and more portable than their fat counterparts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
If this will be your first time owning a PS3 I'll advise you get a jailbroken slim. They are less prone to hardware failures, consume power and more portable than their fat counterparts.

Thanks Boss.. cool

So like how much am i looking at? (The full package)
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Thanks Boss.. cool

So like how much am i looking at? (The full package)
40k to 45k presently. It should come with all accessories and at least 5games pre-installed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
40k to 45k presently. It should come with all accessories and at least 5games pre-installed.

Oh ok..thanks..but since i would be buying at the above price, what would be the size of the HDD?
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Oh ok..thanks..but since i would be buying at the above price, what would be the size of the HDD?
Depends, some are 120gb,160gb and others 500gb. The size of the HDD also determines the price of the console.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Abduletudaye(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Depends, some are 120gb,160gb and others 500gb. The size of the HDD also determines the price of the console.

Hmmm...thats another thing to consider..
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Theyrem: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
didn't you write 35k for the slim hacked in your previous post?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Theyrem:
didn't you write 35k for the slim hacked in your previous post?
That was the price at that time. Now it is 40k to 45k. You can still get for 35k though, it all depends on how desperate the seller is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Like I said the last time to give you a feedback. I finally took my ps3 for a jailbreak yesterday, my engineer was able to downgrade it for me but was unable to get a cfw 4.80 rebug which is yet to be out and according to him which is the best cfw. After thorough searching the internet he was able to find one on a torrent site that is FERROX 4.80 with some additional files like multiman and "irisi". Due to the slow network not downloading fast I got tired and left everything to him and told him I will check on him the following day. Pls I want to know why he said debug is the best cfw and is FERROX not ok or won't it work with my ps3 slim?
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
XVIER:
Like I said the last time to give you a feedback. I finally took my ps3 for a jailbreak yesterday, my engineer was able to downgrade it for me but was unable to get a cfw 4.80 rebug which is yet to be out and according to him which is the best cfw. After thorough searching the internet he was able to find one on a torrent site that is FERROX 4.80 with some additional files like multiman and "irisi". Due to the slow network not downloading fast I got tired and left everything to him and told him I will check on him the following day. Pls I want to know why he said debug is the best cfw and is FERROX not ok or won't it work with my ps3 slim?
Rebug is one of the best and most stable CFWs with a lot of features and support from its developers. A CFW is however as useful to the extent in which the end user utilizes it. Rebug CFW comes bundled with "rebug toolbox" and COBRA features which is used for various debug uses. Ferrox is not a bad CFW, i haven't tried it out before though. I would however advise you install a CFW that has "rebug toolbox" and COBRA prepackaged. Get the latest "Habib" CFW if you can.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Rebug is one of the best and most stable CFWs with a lot of features and support from its developers. A CFW is however as useful to the extent in which the end user utilizes it. Rebug CFW comes bundled with "rebug toolbox" and COBRA features which is used for various debug uses. Ferrox is not a bad CFW, i haven't tried it out before though. I would however advise you install a CFW that has "rebug toolbox" and COBRA prepackaged. Get the latest "Habib" CFW if you can.
thanks, well I think he would have downloaded and install the FERROX cfw by now. For me as long as I can download and install games to play into the ps3 with the FERROX cfw installed without any bug I'm fine with that. Another question is will it be possible for me to change the FERROX cfw when REBUG releases its latest cfw myself without any stress cos that my engineer just dey extort money from me.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
XVIER:
thanks, well I think he would have downloaded and install the FERROX cfw by now. For me as long as I can download and install games to play into the ps3 with the FERROX cfw installed without any bug I'm fine with that. Another question is will it be possible for me to change the FERROX cfw when REBUG releases its latest cfw myself without any stress cos that my engineer just dey extort money from me.
Yes, it's stress-free. You just install and enable qaflag.pkg then you install the new CFW over the existing one through an external storage media.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yes, it's stress-free. You just install and enable qaflag.pkg then you install the new CFW over the existing one through an external storage media.
alright thanks you have been of much help, I'll go and see the engineer today hopefully to get the game working fine with no problem, I will keep you updated later. Thanks once more.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
thanks so much bro, I was finally able to jailbreak my ps3 though with a FERROX cfw being installed. I started exploring the ps3 yesterday very interesting, all games installed for me work fine only "the last of us" that gets stocked on a blank blue loading with "the last of us" written at the right conner of the screen which never loads pass there. This morning I was trying to load the game which refuses to even play at all so I quickly login to the hdd0 game folder and noticed the file has automatically deleted. Pls what must have happened cos I can see that the last of us is still eating the hdd space so where did the file go? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
XVIER:
thanks so much bro, I was finally able to jailbreak my ps3 though with a FERROX cfw being installed. I started exploring the ps3 yesterday very interesting, all games installed for me work fine only "the last of us" that gets stocked on a blank blue loading with "the last of us" written at the right conner of the screen which never loads pass there. This morning I was trying to load the game which refuses to even play at all so I quickly login to the hdd0 game folder and noticed the file has automatically deleted. Pls what must have happened cos I can see that the last of us is still eating the hdd space so where did the file go? Thanks
Sadly bro i can't help you here since i have no experience with Ferrox cfw. You could google the problem you're facing with the cfw and I'm sure solutions will show up. I want to ask, how much did it cost you for the cfw installation and how much for individual games? That The last of most especially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Sadly bro i can't help you here since i have no experience with Ferrox cfw. You could google the problem you're facing with the cfw and I'm sure solutions will show up. I want to ask, how much did it cost you for the cfw installation and how much for individual games? That The last of most especially.
ok thanks will try to search the problem through google. For the downgrade of my ps3 with cfw installation it cost me 5k then for the games it cost me 1k each so I bought fifa16 and last of us but the engineer willingly gave me uncharted 2 and NBA16 free. Note I base in kaduna
Re: Prices Of Video Games by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
XVIER:
ok thanks will try to search the problem through google. For the downgrade of my ps3 with cfw installation it cost me 5k then for the games it cost me 1k each so I bought fifa16 and last of us but the engineer willingly gave me uncharted 2 and NBA16 free. Note I base in kaduna
Okay bro, not a bad deal. Soft copies of games are also 1k here in lagos. Getting "the last of us" is a pain though since pre-owned copies of the disc are in short supply. The downgrade and cfw installation for 5k isn't that bad too. You should try forums like psx-scene.com or wololo.net if you're looking for more info concerning that cfw.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by XVIER(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Okay bro, not a bad deal. Soft copies of games are also 1k here in lagos. Getting "the last of us" is a pain though since pre-owned copies of the disc are in short supply. The downgrade and cfw installation for 5k isn't that bad too. You should try forums like psx-scene.com or wololo.net if you're looking for more info concerning that cfw.
ok will try those site out. since getting pre-owned is not easy why not try downloading it online. As for me I will be downloading my games online since I have access to fast wifi free.
Re: Prices Of Video Games by makavele: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

is is true u can update your slim ps3 to official firmware 4.80
and install Rebug v4.80 custom firmware straight up . .
no need for flasher to downgrade . . .
thats the latest news making rounds . . how true ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HACK / INSTALL GAMES ON UR PS4 AS LOW AS 1K (9.0 - 5.05 Version) / Pls I Need Help With Modern Combat 4 License Verification Error.. / Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.