Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. (3891 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2016
cornoil:
OK ma, ur action respected my dear. Though I was only joking with you, no negative thought jst wanted to be of help.

Tnx so much dear, so wat wil ur advice b? What should I do?

Gud morning sir,
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by cornoil(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Na person born soldier like us, give it a trial dear. You could find love anywhere. I also need ur number for the advice and also to be ur relationship counsellor.

optional1:

Tnx so much dear, so wat wil ur advice b? What should I do?

Gud morning sir,
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2016
cornoil:
Na person born soldier like us, give it a trial dear. You could find love anywhere. I also need ur number for the advice and also to be ur relationship counsellor.

Interesting.

Tnx.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I can't date a nigeria soldier... .
They are all flirt

Babe u sound like u've had a lot of experiences with them or u've heard a lot about them..... all flirt, babe that sounds serious
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by ireneony(f): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Babe u sound like u've had a lot of experiences with them or u've heard a lot about them..... all flirt, babe that sounds serious
nope! I learn from people's experience
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
nope! I learn from people's experience

that's usually what every girl says, no one ever admits to it na.. anyways i like ur comments, u seem to know a lot about guys.... make i dey tread with caution for ur side
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by andyanders: 10:34am On May 03, 2016
optional1:

I met a soldier man on Sunday, he actually helped me to get petrol because the queue at the station iwas very long and I have waited for 2hrs' the queue wasn't moving well so I walk up to d soldier who was controlling the queue and also making peace to reign. I begged him to help me out and indeed he did. But he didn't accept to help me without collecting my phone number.

Since on Sunday the soldier has been calling me and he stay on d phone for 10mins, yesterday the soldier pick up a courage and ask me to date him.

Please I need advice on what to do? What's the benefit of dating a soldier man?

Beside I don't what to date him but the way he sound if I say am not interested he will be hurt I don't want him to be hurt because he is a nice person.

Please don't mind my poor grammar.

Thank you!

He will surely rake your asssssssssssssss cus they are noting but a moving truck as they deposit sand anywhere they park.

Also, be ready to get STD as they will never use condom on you. They will abandon you for a new babe. Be careful and look for normal people to date.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by Phemostiga(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
optional1:

I met a soldier man on Sunday, he actually helped me to get petrol because the queue at the station iwas very long and I have waited for 2hrs' the queue wasn't moving well so I walk up to d soldier who was controlling the queue and also making peace to reign. I begged him to help me out and indeed he did. But he didn't accept to help me without collecting my phone number.

Since on Sunday the soldier has been calling me and he stay on d phone for 10mins, yesterday the soldier pick up a courage and ask me to date him.

Beside I don't what to date him but the way he sound if I say am not interested he will be hurt I don't want him to be hurt because he is a nice person.

Thank you!
you are contesting 4 miss nairaland huh?tell me two reason y i should vote 4 u
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 4:37am On May 10, 2016
Phemostiga:

Lolz

Y u should vote 4 me;
Am beautiful jst as God made me no need to apply make-ups on my pretty face before u see my beauty.

Am a sincere nd honest pesin, God fearing nd intelligent wit God doing, a smart lil princess, am a footballer, a good cook.

I should say more.

Good morning.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by Phemostiga(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2016
optional1:

Lolz

Y u should vote 4 me;
Am beautiful jst as God made me no need to apply make-ups on my pretty face before u see my beauty.

Am a sincere nd honest pesin, God fearing nd intelligent wit God doing, a smart lil princess, am a footballer, a good cook.

I should say more.

Good morning.
9ice one
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
Phemostiga:
9ice one

Thank you, so do I av ur vote now
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by MacJC: 6:15pm On May 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Must you pick his call every time he dials your number?

[b]Or does he know where you reside?
undecided
[/b]

optional1:

Yes he does .

Phemostiga:

optional1:

Lolz

Y u should vote 4 me;

True!

Am a sincere nd honest pesin

From ur posts/comments so far on ds thread, I agree u are sincere, but sincere 2 a fault!

God fearing nd intelligent wit God doing, a smart lil princess am a footballer, a good cook.

I should say more.

Good morning.

Hmmmmm.... not 2 intelligent nr smart!
How else could u tell a stranger (whom u've not yet decided to date) ur residential address!
Giving him ur phone number is OK nd should have been the limit.
Well, I'll excuse u since u are still very young (20 as u said).

Just pray d dude is not a stalking psycho who doesn't take "no" 4 answer or else ur own don be!
Check ds to receive more sense:

https://www.nairaland.com/3077934/horror-rejected-suitor-butchers-mtn

https://www.nairaland.com/2989815/dismissed-soldier-kills-girlfriend-over

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were u to be my sister, I'll say u have absolutely no biz going into a relationship as at now!
U should either be in school facing ur studies squarely or be engaged in n activity /training 2 develop ur skillz in order 2 be a self-reliant woman.
Men can promise (gullible) ladies like u heaven just to get in between ur legs!
Plz receive sense!

optional1 dear, I wish u well in ur future endeavors.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by Hannysmilez(f): 6:26pm On May 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
so all of a sudden you and refinery are being chased by soldiers?

What a wonderful coincidence that is.
grin grin. It will soon turn to depot and not just refinery.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
MacJC:

True!

From ur posts/comments so far on ds thread, I agree u are sincere, but sincere 2 a fault!

Hmmmmm.... not 2 intelligent nr smart!
How else could u tell a stranger (whom u've not yet decided to date) ur residential address!
Giving him ur phone number is OK nd should have been the limit.
Well, I'll excuse u since u are still very young (20 as u said).

Just pray d dude is not a stalking psycho who doesn't take "no" 4 answer or else ur own don be!
Check ds to receive more sense:

https://www.nairaland.com/3077934/horror-rejected-suitor-butchers-mtn

https://www.nairaland.com/2989815/dismissed-soldier-kills-girlfriend-over

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were u to be my sister, I'll say u have absolutely no biz going into a relationship as at now!
U should either be in school facing ur studies squarely or be engaged in n activity /training 2 develop ur skillz in order 2 be a self-reliant woman.
Men can promise (gullible) ladies like u heaven just to get in between ur legs!
Plz receive sense!

optional1 dear, I wish u well in ur future endeavors.

Thanks Dear appreciate ur advice.

Y I said am intelligent and smart?

If I wasnt intelligent nd smart I wont have had the courage nd boldbess to approach a soldier who was even beating some pple in my presence yet I walk up to him nd tell him I wont a fuel, if I av waited on dat queue I wont av seen fuel to buy cos after 10min we left them the filling station stop selling.

It take courage nd boldness to do such, how many ladies can approach a guy not to talk of a soldier.
I had to sacrifice my phone number to get dat fuel.

I told him were I live but didnt give him any address but I know he can use my dad's car nd trace me dats Y I told him were I stay.

He has stop calling me but he still chat up wit me. I told him I cant start a relationship wit him, he was fine wit my answer, he wanted me to pay him a visit but never force me to come.

Luckly for me they have transfer him to another area so there is no more worries.

Thank you for caring am doing well in schooling a final year student of a Federal College of Education.

If I wasnt intelligent nd smart I would av fallen to his trap.

Thank you.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by MacJC: 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

Thanks Dear appreciate ur advice.

Y I said am intelligent and smart?

If I wasnt intelligent nd smart I wont have had the courage nd boldbess to approach a soldier who was even beating some pple in my presence yet I walk up to him nd tell him I wont a fuel, if I av waited on dat queue I wont av seen fuel to buy cos after 10min we left them the filling station stop selling.

It take courage nd boldness to do such, how many ladies can approach a guy not to talk of a soldier.
I had to sacrifice my phone number to get dat fuel.

I told him were I live but didnt give him any address but I know he can use my dad's car nd trace me dats Y I told him were I stay.

He has stop calling me but he still chat up wit me. I told him I cant start a relationship wit him, he was fine wit my answer, he wanted me to pay him a visit but never force me to come.

Luckly for me they have transfer him to another area so there is no more worries.

Thank you for caring am doing well in schooling a final year student of a Federal College of Education.

If I wasnt intelligent nd smart I would av fallen to his trap.

Thank you.

Ok. Cool.
I'm happy to know these.

Cheers!

Best of luck.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by princealexndre(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
optional1:

Thank you!
Go ahead babe..as far you are still single
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2016
MacJC:

Ok. Cool. I'm happy to know these.
Cheers!
Best of luck.

Thank you so much.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
And she's one of my besties on nairalandembarassed

1 Like

Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by demzylahot(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
wats soldier man?
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by gallantsoldiers(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2016
DATING A SOLIDIER IS NEVER A BAD THING.

ITS A GOOD THING.

SOME SOLDIERS ARE EMOTIONALLY WEAK.

AND AT SUCH,

D TENDS TO ACT TOUGH PHYSICALLY TO COVER THEIR DEFICIENCY EMOTIONALLY.

THEY SOMETIMES NEED LOVE BUT ARE REJECTED ON DAILY BASIS,

JUST AS Y'ALL ARE TELLING HER TO 'REJECT, REJECT'.

AND AS SUCH,

THEY BECOME VIOLENT.

ITS COMMON.

BUT THEY ARE CARING.

MAJORITY OF THESE SOLDIERS ARE SINGLE.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART OPTIONAL1,

IF YOU LOVE HIM,

MAKE HIM YOUR MAN.

BUT,

IF YOU DON'T,

CALMLY TELL HIM,

AND IT SHOULD BE IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

DNT EVER GO TO HIS PLACE,

EXCEPT U GUYS ARE DATING ALREADY.

OUR WEAKNESS AT TIMES IS ALWAYS OUR EMOTIONS.

WE DON'T HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER IT.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by marshalcarter: 7:27am On May 16, 2016
undecided

Xcept he looks so young nd charmin grin BTW....pls if u date him...just gimme ya kwantakt nd tell him u're my brother...so dat i can go lookin for troublegringrin. E don teey I find trouble sha
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2016
gallantsoldiers:
DATING A SOLIDIER IS NEVER A BAD THING.

ITS A GOOD THING.

SOME SOLDIERS ARE EMOTIONALLY WEAK.

AND AT SUCH,

D TENDS TO ACT TOUGH PHYSICALLY TO COVER THEIR DEFICIENCY EMOTIONALLY.

THEY SOMETIMES NEED LOVE BUT ARE REJECTED ON DAILY BASIS,

JUST AS Y'ALL ARE TELLING HER TO 'REJECT, REJECT'.

AND AS SUCH,

THEY BECOME VIOLENT.

ITS COMMON.

BUT THEY ARE CARING.

MAJORITY OF THESE SOLDIERS ARE SINGLE.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART OPTIONAL1,

IF YOU LOVE HIM,

MAKE HIM YOUR MAN.

BUT,

IF YOU DON'T,

CALMLY TELL HIM,

AND IT SHOULD BE IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

DNT EVER GO TO HIS PLACE,

EXCEPT U GUYS ARE DATING ALREADY.

OUR WEAKNESS AT TIMES IS ALWAYS OUR EMOTIONS.

WE DON'T HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER IT.

thanks dear appreciate a lot
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by SirMustee(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2016
andyanders:

He will surely rake your asssssssssssssss cus they are noting but a moving truck as they deposit sand anywhere they park.

Also, be ready to get STD as they will never use condom on you. They will abandon you for a new babe. Be careful and look for normal people to date.
Huh.. such Harsh words from you... i wonder...
Oh i got it, Talking from Experience.. Kpele.. Not all Soldiers are the Same...
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by fullstreets: 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
Gals n recruits.
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
fullstreets:
Gals n recruits.

Lol!

Is like bread and butter ba?
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 3:35pm On May 20, 2016
marshalcarter:
undecided

Xcept he looks so young nd charmin grin BTW....pls if u date him...just gimme ya kwantakt nd tell him u're my brother...so dat i can go lookin for troublegringrin. E don teey I find trouble sha

So na to find trouble u dy find ba, no worry I dy ya back jst waka go any check point whether soldier or police or road safety find trouble them run come tell me, will call my sweetheart my boo to come nd fight 4 u in d remaining fight.

Is dat ok by u?
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by marshalcarter: 3:47am On May 21, 2016
optional1:

So na to find trouble u dy find ba, no worry I dy ya back jst waka go any check point whether soldier or police or road safety find trouble them run come tell me, will call my sweetheart my boo to come nd fight 4 u in d remaining fight.

Is dat ok by u?
Vely vely wellgrin
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by uyisteven(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
so all of a sudden you and refinery are being chased by soldiers?

What a wonderful coincidence that is.

Refinery..gringringrin...i swear..didn't see that until I passed..

Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by manmade(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
optional1:

How old is the soldier man and his rank,? then do u really like him?
Re: Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. by optional1(f): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
manmade:
How is the soldier man and his rank,? then do u really like him?

Dont know abt his rank but according to him, he has spent 3year in d army.

No I dont really like him I JUST lyk him cos he is cool nd nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho / Calabar Girls Sex Video / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.