Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (33569 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by dungburu: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ifakiland:

very false my bro, wen a gal starts calling a guy bestie, it means she sees him as a non-sexual organism. Unless d guy rapes her, notin sexual can happen btw dem.
I urge uncle seun to create an unlike button to dislike some illogical statements with no clues and commonsense. The op has given u reasons that could make u fall prey and u are here stating impossibilities.
Ifakiland:

very false my bro, wen a gal starts calling a guy bestie, it means she sees him as a non-sexual organism. Unless d guy rapes her, notin sexual can happen btw dem.
I urge uncle seun to create an unlike button to dislike some illogical statements with no clues and commonsense. The op has given u reasons that could make u fall prey and u are here stating impossibilities.
Ifakiland:

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

He simply wants to impart a larger "audience."
Who says its NL fp is the only definition of 'larger' audience sir?
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hexzyz:
I refuse to be any girls bestie or whatever they call it. Once I know it is what you are planning towards, making me your emotional back drop, I severe communication.

Correct man.

She should go and dump her thrash with her boyfriend..

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

Who says its NL fp is the only definition of 'larger' audience sir?

Not answering that...and please, I'm not a "sir."

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Daliano(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

Ehn have you sha followed the link I posted

After your articles, tag a moderator. They reserve the right to move your posts to the front page.Just like this.

Cc:Lalasticlala,seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Point of correction, we don't prefer them to our female friends. We can have both ya know tongue

In general, you're right tho. Male friends can have an effect on a ladies relationship, but that won't stop us from having them. We want it all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Daliano:

After your articles, tag a moderator. They reserve the right to move your posts to the front page.Just like this.

Cc:Lalasticlala,seun

Thanks. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Spicylate(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
SuperSkata:
If your girl tells you she has a male bestie.......DUMP HER ASAP!!! That is the first sign of Ashawo
Ah! This isn't true at all.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Fidelismaria: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
op what do you want me to do now, since I relate more with males than females undecided

U ve got a kylie jenner lips
Muah
I love it
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by ireneony(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:

U ve got a kylie jenner lips
Muah
I love it
u mean her plastic lips grin mine is real cheesy
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by emerged01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
The writer killed it!
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Laveda:

I agree with some points the Op stated up there.

But this your mentality is totally out of this world.. undecided
Jeeez embarassed
he said the truth babe sad

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by nrexzy: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
I totally Concur.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Point of correction, we don't prefer them to our female friends. We can have both ya know tongue
In general, you're right tho. Male friends can have an effect on a ladies relationship, but that won't stop us from having them. We want it all. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by haibe(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
While we mine gf as besty wen am hear do lovin u for herundecided.... his she craz? Me I canot let mine gf as male frnd o curse male ppl his bad and am a emosional sombody so her too have male besty his no no no no for mesad
your English is terrible

5 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jydolele(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1415377562092632&story_fbid=1500237250273329
May God bless your wisdom...and of course am betting my life on it that you're definitely writing this from experience cos you sure hit too many nails on the head. Bravo OP Bravo... let she that has ears let her heed...dont say youre smarter than the average girl... the bestie issues never ends well..and am talking from experience.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Owliver(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bestie? what is that even mean undecided
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jydolele(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
faithugo64:
very true

op how about female besties?
it goes both ways really...having female bestie too can be dangerous for the guy...

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jydolele(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dojupyo:
I love keeping guys as friends cos they are reliable, and your secrets can be kept with them (dem mature and responsible ones o), but having a male as my bestie, when I'm dating someone isn't right... Your boyfriend or husband/ girlfriend or wife should be your bestie to avoid stories that touches the heart
well said...once in a relationship..your partner must be your everything..there is nothing you are sharing with your "Bestie" that you cant share with your man..you just have to find the right avenue

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
They are like generators you need in case of power outages.
Besties dey fork o.grin
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by VanUrch(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:
I'm sorry I'm a bit new here and I don't know how things are done here. But why is everyone talking about OP, I wrote this post and posted it na.

Hehehe..oga you are the OP naa..no fear yet..A comment on a topic is called a "post"...so "OP" stands for "Original Poster"...so your topic is the "OP"..the original post...do you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Idrismusty97(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don't allow a Lady make you her so called bestie while she ride other guys. No man deserved such torture smiley.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

This is unfair. Why are you referencing a post that copied my post? I made the original post on Facebook and this is the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723

The link you referenced while pushing it forward actually took from my post above.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
VanUrch:

Hehehe..oga you are the OP naa..no fear yet..A comment on a topic is called a "post"...so "OP" stands for "Original Poster"...so your topic is the "OP"..the original post...do you understand?

Lol I understand now. I be JJC for here. Thanks jor.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Blessograo(f): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
the only 100% undiluted truth i've ever read
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Kyllahmc(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
So true
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
My girl friend is allowed a maximum of three male friends : The father, the son and the holy spirit (i dont even trust the holy spirit even, remember mary) other than these three, i don't do that best friend shiit angry grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by GreyLaw(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:
And Oubenji, just in case ure doubting if I'm Victor Daniel, you can check my nairaland profile for my details. Thank you.

You should not be replying all kinds of people. That guy doesn't believe that people can be intelligent and original. That somebody copied your post doesn't make yours fake. Keep up the good work jare!

7 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by GreyLaw(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:
And Oubenji, just in case ure doubting if I'm Victor Daniel, you can check my nairaland profile for my details. Thank you.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
GreyLaw:

You should not be replying all kinds of people. That guy doesn't believe that people can be intelligent and original. That somebody copied your post doesn't make yours fake. Keep up the good work jare!

Thanks jor. Now as if the admins didn't see the link to my own post, they posted the link of the plagiarized post he shared as reference. As if I copied from them where as the page copied my post.

4 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jydolele(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.
well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.