Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (33590 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / 3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

OP..u can see my own link which i quoted to chubbyswit does not show edited...leave me wit these tinz let it go as i've advised..
i av other ways to fish out an edited post on FB...
buh as i've earlier today..
v.daniels..for reasons best known to me...i'd choose not to debate the originality of this post with u..nd i won't...
i'm not a hater..dont misconcieve my motive..dont forget wah precipitated dis debate was the advice i gv u on NL fp tinz...

And I am insisting that YOU CAN NOT PROVE THAT I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS POST. And I DARE YOU again to prove to everyone here that I am not the original owner of the post. Nairalanders are taking note.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Smh..
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Odunharry(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Orikinla:
They are like generators you need in case of power outages.
Besties dey fork o.grin
lol...
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Since you have a large following on Facebook and you are a registered user of Nairaland, try creating your own website where you refer your readers, to be able to earn money, recognition, fame etc.

Dude, I seriously wanna create a site o. Everyone's been telling me the same. I need a Web designer now and it's gonna cost some money. As soon as I can, I'll have my own site.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz oga the truth is that i'm not a typical nigerian and i'm too busy to respond to chidish arguments. Life'll be much better for you if you start celebrating other people's creativity and not trying to find a fault or loophole. Have a nice day
lolz..exactly d impression i dint wanna create...i'm no hater...lolz....

IRESTMYCASE
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by toluine56(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Laveda:

Nope, why ask? cheesy
More than often, i see someone like you drive a honda around ikoyi
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by lilmax(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmizwierd:

that's not true been best friends with a boy for 2 years and no this rule don't apply
2 years you say?The guy is really waiting to harvest

If you really wanna know if hes your friend then seduce him grin

You will see his true colours cheesy
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by cameeeeel(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ifakiland:

very false my bro, wen a gal starts calling a guy bestie, it means she sees him as a non-sexual organism. Unless d guy rapes her, notin sexual can happen btw dem.
until it happens to you.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Point of correction, we don't prefer them to our female friends. We can have both ya know tongue

In general, you're right tho. Male friends can have an effect on a ladies relationship, but that won't stop us from having them. We want it all. grin

Who cares ?

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by jeffizy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
chubbyswit:
guy're u k? The op is d original owner of the writeup, did u care 2 read tru d pages 2 c where d op shamed and disgraced this bad belle human being before rushing to his support?
Yea, I'm ok. Just that I only read the first page and didn't see it already snowballed on the 3rd page.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

Dude, I seriously wanna create a site o. Everyone's been telling me the same. I need a Web designer now and it's gonna cost some monoey. As soon as I can, I'll have my own site.
You can start with blogger or WordPress. They are free! Then when you have the money you can upgrade!

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmax:
2 years you say?The guy is really waiting to harvest

If you really wanna know if hes your friend then seduce him grin

You will see his true colours cheesy
And why should she intentionally seduce her best friend? undecided smh
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Wahalaboy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Trina0936:

You can start with blogger or WordPress. They are free! Then when you have the money you can upgrade!

Tnx bros
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Engineermbugame(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:

Here's the link to my own post... on 23rd of September, the person who plagiarized mine posted on 24th.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=872632006119523&id=100001181960187&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.872632006119523%3Atl_objid.872632006119523%3Athid.100001181960187%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A4602917117226916723
ur right bro ,u are d writer.d gal wo copy and paste it is nancy she didnt get much likes na comment self.

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by elmoore676(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yeah that's right ooo a girl having a male best friend it led to friends with benefits
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeffizy:
Yea, I'm ok. Just that I only read the first page and didn't see it already snowballed on the 3rd page.
lolz k bro try get to the root of any matter before picking sides. Nice to meet you
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:
IRESTMYCASE
lolz k bro. Nice chatting with you
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 4C2215131: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
anochuko01:

brother, it must have taken you lots of years of experience to say these perfect words. I agree totally with everything you wrote, including your commas and full stops!

Just the simple and pitiful truth! When next she introduces him to you as 'her good friend', know one thing; he may be more than that.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 4C2215131: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Odunharry:

aptly written..
My thoughts exactly...
Many women are emotionally greedy and trust me this set of women will curse and even fight other ladies they see talking with their guy ..

The issue of bestie is just rubbish..it's hard for a guy and girl to be so close without anyone falling in love

I keep telling folks this; you cannot be friends with someone you have amorous feelings for. It's not possible, something's gotta give!
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by niyi123: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
4C2215131:

'Bestie' as you term it is simply a means for a lady to 'eat her cake and have it'.

Most women are emotionally greedy beings. She wants a 360 degree relationship which she knows is unavailable. She solves this dilemma by having that favourite male friend whom she wouldn't mind dating as he has everything she desires in a man except the fact that he's maybe broke for example!

So she dates a well off chap [as for my most women, financial prowess ranks no.1 in their hierarchy of needs, their reason for going into a relationship] who may not be her ideal candidate while keeping the broke chap to provide her emotional succour when she needs it [and this is usually on a regular basis as she is a specie that cannot survive without affection. They need it to thrive never minding the source of said affection].

This is the reason they easily cheat with the so called friend. Fellas know this; save you fulfill this friend role in your relationship and/or your lady is trustworthy, she's probably cheating on you courtesy of her so called friend.

Sad I know but, it's the fact of life.

Correct
You have said it all
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by emmayodata(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.
ur head is dia
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by emmayodata(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So? What am I supposed to do? Stop talking to my male bestie like you called it who we prolly met before we started dating? Why should I when you might even dump my ass tomorrow?

Only when I'm married will I reduce communication with any male friend who's not my husband. Or when the relationship is very close to the altar.
Then you are not marriable if u are not a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by chubbyswit(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeffizy:
thats k bro its good to get to the bottom of situations before picking sides, nice to meet you
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

olivia..check my comments on page 4..nd ava a rethink on ur perception bou me...lolz

i'm no hater...
animosity for meticulous peeps beclouds reasoning capabilities..

#WEKOOL grin grin grin grin

I have no disillusioned perception about you.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tell them oooo
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by gradeA(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
0ubenji:

IRESTMYCASE

Actually I think you are. Your only thread on nairaland was you hating on Korede Bello, and now this.

Dude common, who did this to you? Just take a chill pill. Smile, relax, be positive and enjoy life.. The sky is so big for all birds to fly......

blowing off other people's candle dosent make yours shine any brighter.

#cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Xtracoool(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
Nice thread. Well as a guy I wouldn't give room for my girlfriend to have any bestie of any sort.

First of all I would try my best to be everything the so called bestie would want to be. I would be her shoulder to cry on and at the same time the dick to ride on.

Nevertheless I would still watch out for those stubborn guys who are always relentless in being a girl's bestie by all means. I'll warn her about them and make sure she knows my stand. The problem is that these girls never hear. They will keep telling you that they can control it and that nothing will happen. Don't believe that shït because these girls are as weak as anything weak when it comes to emotions.

Be the bestie she never had and if she still misbehaves to be keeping male besties outside then you may have to walk away since she's not ready.

As for the female bestie for girls, that one can be handled.

You said it all bro. You said it all!
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by molydonhenry(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'v been a VERY nice bestie to 2 female frds, and I'v cooperated wit their Bfs. The few times i saw their pants was actually d wrk of d devil
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by Lizylaw(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
akinz4u:
means original poster 'op'
oh my God. I have been on nairaland for years and I just realized I did not know the meaning of OP. I always assumed I knew the meaning.
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by molydonhenry(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayusco85:

What is dis? Jeez this the most incoherent post I ve ever read on nairaland. U need to be banned
Lmao! Banned Indeed
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by 0ubenji(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
gradeA:

Actually I think you are. Your only thread on nairaland was you hating on Korede Bello, and now this.

Dude common, who did this to you? Just take a chill pill. Smile, relax, be positive and enjoy life.. The sky is so big for all birds to fly......

blowing off other people's candle dosent make yours shine any brighter.

#cheers.
Lolz..it's obvious u need likes..lemme start by helpin..THE YOUNG SHALL GROW..u av 1 like alredi..

HappyNow. ??
Re: Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively by naijaboiy: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
And someone who claims to be repairing her phone is viewing the thread.

Laveda. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.